剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
-一万 -这个和善的姑娘好心
- Ten thousand. - You know... this nice young lady invited me
请我来吃一顿家常饭菜
up for a home-cooked meal out of the kindness of her heart,
你却冒出来挥着钞票 想让我和自己
and here you are, flashing all your money, trying to separate me
在世上唯一的朋友分开
from my only friend in the world.
-两万 -给你了
- Twenty thousand. - Heeeeere's Wagon!
路易斯 你...
Hey, uh, Louis... do you--
想跟你约会吗
Wanna go out with you?
不 我现在有钱了 有得选
Nah! I'm rich now. I got options.
给
Here ya go!
天啊 乔什 你
Oh my god. Josh, you just have that kinda money lying around?
Gabi, I'm rich. I have lots of money in my office.
就在我的全天候保镖边上 他块头可大了
Next to my full-time security guard. Big guy, big, big guy!
总之 再见了 路易斯
Anyway... buh- bye, Louis.
好吧 照顾好瓦根
Well... take good care of Wagon now.
我要去银行 或者赛马场了
I'm off to the bank... or a race track.
天啊 我们找回琪琪了
Ha! Oh my god! We got Kiki back!
我们找回琪琪了
We got Kiki baaack!
你为什么不高兴
Why aren't you happy?
你是不记得你刚让我花了两万块吗
Uh, do you not remember that you just cost me $20,000?
你是不记得我们以为琪琪死了
Do you not remember how we thought Kiki was dead,
现在她却活着 在你家里吗
and now she's alive, and she's here?
你是不记得如果你去那间夜店
Do you not remember how none of this would've happened
这些事都不会发生吗
if you just went to that stupid club.
好吧 能不说"你是不记得了吗
"Okay, can we not do the "Do you not remembers"?
因为我们好像都记的挺清楚
Because I think we all remembers.
尤其是当娜塔莎都要走了
Oh, especially the one where Natasha was out the door
直到我提出"上♥床♥"鸡的那件事
until I brought up "Get Laid" Chicken!
如果不是我 你会一无所有
I mean, if it wasn't for me, you'd have nothing!
是啊 因为在你拿"上♥床♥"跟"领薪"押韵前
Oh, right. Because I didn't have my penthouse or-- or my company,
我都没有这顶层公♥寓♥ 或者公♥司♥和百万身家
or my millions before you rhymed "paid" with "laid"!
天啊 你真是...
Oh my god, you are being so--
琪琪 住手
Kiki! Kiki, stop!
琪琪 下去
Kiki, get off!
你想要球吗 没问题
Do you want your ball? Yeah, okay!
-去捡球球吧 -住手
- Okay, come get your ball-- - Stop! Stop!
你是一点没学乖吗
Have you learned nothing?
别对着阳台扔球了
You do not throw balls towards the terrace!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
某种程度来说 都怪这只狗
Okay... at a certain point, it's the dog's fault!
这次它真不见了 加比
Ohhhh, she's gone this time, Gabi!
真不见了
She's gone, baby, gone!
完了 我的烹饪书完了
It's dead! My cookbook deal is dead!
天啊 娜塔莎要跟你视频通话
Oh my god, Natasha's face-timing you!
-我不要接 -好吧
- I'm not answering it! - Okay,
但如果你不接 她会觉得
but if you don't answer, she's gonna think
-琪琪发生了什么意外 -如果我接
- something horrible happened to Kiki. - Well, if I do answer it,
她就知道琪琪发生了意外
she's gonna know something horrible happened to Kiki.
好吧 我帮你点"忽略"
Okay, I'm just gonna hit ignore.
该死 我点了接听 一直都这样
Dammit! I hit accept, I do that all the time.
你好 娜塔莎
Hi, Natasha!
你好 我的小天使怎么样了
Hi, how's my little angel?
让它接电♥话♥行吗
Would you put her on the phone?
-我想看看它的脸 -说我带琪琪去散步了
- I wanna see her face. - Tell her I took Kiki on a walk!
-什么 -说我带琪琪去散步了
- What? - Tell her I took Kiki for a walk!
我不知道你在说什么 你自己跟她说
I don't know what you're saying, you tell her.
我带琪琪去散步了
I took Kiki for a walk!
因为我正在跟你通话
And because I'm talking to you right now,
因为加比把手♥机♥跟我了
because Gabi gave me the phone,
这说明我带着琪琪回来了
that must mean I'm back with Kiki!
我听到它的叫声了
Oh, I hear her!
天啊 我也听到了
My god. I hear her, too.
-我也听到了 -它还活...力四射
- I hear her, too. - She alive... force!
它活力四射 让大家都好高兴
She's a life force, just perks up everything around her.
我们超爱它
We adore her.
告诉它妈妈在接它的路上了
Aw. Well, tell her Mommy's on her way to pick her back up,
-我爱它... -好 再见
- And I love her- - - Okay, bye- bye!
天啊 它就在这
Oh my god, she's here! She's here!
天啊 它在我们楼下的阳台上
Oh my god, she's on the terrace below us,
它一定是撞到雨棚滑进阳台了
she must've hit the awning and slid off onto the balcony,
-我们得去拿到它 -我们不能
- we gotta go get her! - We-- We can't just
就这么进那公♥寓♥ 它是待售的空屋
go into the apartment, it's empty, it's for sale.
-那你不能买♥♥下来吗 -买♥♥栋房♥子
- Well, can't you just buy it? - It takes a little longer
可不止要五分钟好吗
than five minutes to purchase real estate!
抱歉我们穷♥人♥都是租♥房♥♥住 我能再说一次
Excuse me for being a renter! Can I just say once again
我真高兴没跟你谈恋爱吗
how glad I am we are not in a relationship?
我能说我更高兴吗
Can I just say I'm gladder!
我能说我最高兴了吗
Can I just say I'm the gladdest,
因为如果谈了 我就得跟你住一起
because if we were, I would have to stay here with you,
但相反 我还能回家
but instead, I get to go home,
能看我录的恐怖电影大联播
and I get to watch the horror movie marathon that I DVR'd.
能看《人类清除计划》
I'm gonna watch The Purge,
《潜伏》 《电锯惊魂》 《沉默的羔羊》
Insidious, Saw, Silence of the Lambs- -
《沉默的羔羊》 天啊
Silence of the Lambs, oh my god,
那个胖姑娘被困在井里
the fat girl's stuck in the well,
她把骨头放进篮子
and she puts the bone in the basket,
狗就跳了进去 我们得找根骨头
and the dog jumps in, we gotta get a bone,
我马上就回来
and I'll be right back!
怎么回事
What the hell?
天啊 真是棒吧
Oh my god! How amazing was that?
真棒什么
How amazing was what?
对 你在说什么呢 傻子
Yeah, fool, what're you talkin' about?
真有趣 各位
Very funny, guuuys!
碧昂丝啊 她今晚在夜店里
Beyonce! At the club toniiight!
天呐 看看时间
Oh my god! Look at the time!
两点半了吗
Two- thirty?
该死 我们错过了一切
Oh my damn, we missed the whole thing!
你在开玩笑吗 我们才回来啊
Are you kidding me? We just got back!
你们当真不记得今晚发生的任何事了吗
Do you seriously not remember anything that happened tonight?
我记得的最后一件事是你大喊"闷闷闷"
The last thing I remember was you yelling "Chug, chug, chug,"
我狂喝一沙拉碗的伏特加
while I drank vodka from a salad bowl.
对 就在我们的礼车来之前啊
Yeah, right before our limo showed up.
礼车吗
Limo?
所以我们去表演了吗 我一点都不记得了
So... we went to the show? I don't remember any of this.
碧昂丝会记得你的
Well... Beyonce will remember you.
你在后台教布鲁用西班牙语唱《Single Ladies》
Backstage, you taught Blue how to sing Single Ladies in Spanish.
"All the single ladies"吗[西语]
Todas las chicas solteras?
然后你和碧昂丝还一起站在镜子前大笑
Then you and Beyonce stood by a mirror and laughed...
因为她说你俩看着像姐妹
because she said you two could be sisters!
你现在提到 我开始有点印象了
Now that you mention it... this is all comin' back to me!
总算想起来了 今晚太精彩了
Finally! It was the greatest night ever!
没错
Yes, it was!
天啊 我想起来了
Oh my god! I just remembered.
我跟碧昂丝的保镖亲热了
I made out with Beyonce's bodyguard!
我也是
That makes two of us!
我们跟碧昂丝混过趴了
We partied with Beyonce!
公♥关♥之神真的很眷顾你们
The PR god really came through for you guys!
我要走了 欢送我出门吧
I'm gonna get going! Chant me out.
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot! Elliot! Elliot! Elliot!
老天 无名之辈们真好骗
God, the nothings are stupid.
天啊 篮子沉了一下
Oh my god... I feel a tug!
我想我抓到它了
I think I got her!
-好 慢慢拉 -好的
- Okay! Just go slow! Go slow! - Okay.
快 快点拉
Go fast ! Go fast!
天啊 琪琪你还活着
Oh my god, Kiki, you're alive!
等等 你折腾这么久还没捡到球吗
Wait a minute. All that and you don't even have the ball?
娜塔莎 你的编辑怎么样了
Natasha, hey, how's your editor doing?
她会没事的
Oh, she's gonna be fine.
在今晚之前 我都没发现自己那么真心在乎她
You know, I didn't realize how much I truly cared about her until tonight?
她不仅是我的编辑
I mean, she's not just my editor.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
TMZ照单全收了
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表