剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
再次感谢你让我们提前下班
Hey, thanks again for letting us leave early.
你到底为什么让我们提前下班啊
Why exactly are you letting us leave early?
算了 我不会提起这事
You know what, never mind, I'm not gonna bring it up,
因为你也许会改变主意
because then you might change your mind,
而我想要提前下班
and I... want to leave early.
你确定不想跟我们一起
You sure you don't wanna come with us
去这家超赞的夜店开幕吗
to this off the chain club opening?
我能再弄到一张贵宾票 因为我是公♥关♥之神
I can get another VIP pass, because I am a PR god.
谢谢 艾略特 但我有个大学同学要来吃晚餐
Thanks, Elliot, but I have a college buddy comin' over for dinner.
你们去吧 好好玩
You guys go. Have fun.
我会的 我打算今晚被赶出夜店
Oh, I will. I plan on gettin' kicked out of the club tonight...
明天被踢下别人的床
and someone's bed in the morning.
龙虾饺在炉子里热着
Okay, so the lobster ravioli is warming on the stove,
配菜在烤箱里
the side dishes are in the oven,
甜点有奶油派
and then there's cream pie for dessert.
波士顿吗
Ooh, Boston?
不 就在冰箱里
No, right there in the fridge.
你确定你不需要我吗
Okay, so are you sure you don't need me?
加比 别担心了
Gabi, stop worrying.
我们或许只会喝着啤酒
We're probably just gonna end up drinkin' beer
就着锅[大♥麻♥]吃饺子
and eatin' ravioli right outta the pot.
大♥麻♥ 我怀念的就是这个
Pot! That's what I'm missin'.
乔什让我们提前下班真是太好了
How great is it that Josh is giving us the night off early?
-是啊 -你觉得他为什么这样做
- Mm-hm. - Why do you think he's doing that?
妹子 别纠结了 别对礼物吹毛求疵
Girl, let it go. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
说得好 海饼干[马的名字]
You tell her, Seabiscuit.
你是谁 你为什么来这里
Um... who are you and why are you going here?
这是顶层公♥寓♥ 对吧
Uh... this is the penthouse, right?
我要去乔什·卡明斯基家
I'm going to... Josh Kaminski's?
嗯 为什么
Yeah, and why is that?
他雇用我来给他和他的客人供应晚餐
He... hired me to serve him and his guest dinner?
为什么
And why is that?
如果你跟娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔
Wouldn't you want a professional server
共进商务晚餐 难道不想要个专业服务员吗
if you were having a business dinner with Natasha Cook Campbell?
娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔
Natasha Cook Campbell!
来了
Coming!
-有个问题 -你能快点吗
- Uh, question. - Can you please make it quick?
我的大学朋友随时都会来
My college buddy's gonna be here any minute.
你的朋友是指获奖大厨 生活方式导师
Oh, you mean your buddy, award-winning chef, lifestyle guru,
百万富翁 我的偶像娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔吗
millionaire mogul, and my idol, Natasha Cook Campbell?
该死
Dammit!
饥饿的青春
第五季 第三集
你知道我超迷娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔的
Okay, you know I'm obsessed with Natasha Cook Campbell.
她是个天才大厨
I mean, she's a genius cook,
杰出的女商人
brilliant businesswoman,
还是侃爷最好的朋友
she's best friends with Yeezy.
她是我想成为的一切
She's everything I wanna be,
除了那一段服刑时光
except for the... little bit of jail time.
我不明白
I don't-- I don't understand
你为什么不希望我见到她
why you wouldn't want me to meet her?
因为这一切
'Cause of this.
什么
What?
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
你是个疯迷妹
You're an obsessed nut job!
我想跟娜塔莎谈生意
I'm trying to do a business deal with Natasha,
我最不需要的就是一个疯子
and the last thing I need is some crackpot
想偷走她的一缕头发
trying to steal a lock of her hair!
抱歉 加比 我无法信任你能表现专业
I'm sorry, Gabi, I can't trust you to act professionally.
无法信任...你无法信任我吗
Can't trust-- You can't trust me?
我想说
Can I just say
如果我们在谈恋爱
that if we were in a relationship,
我会很受伤
I would be so hurt.
我想说 这就是我们没谈恋爱的原因
Can I just say this is precisely why we're not in a relationship.
我想说 反正我也受伤了
Oh, well, can I just say I'm hurt anyway.
价值数百万美元的生意处于危机边缘
A multi-million dollar deal is on the line.
我知道 等我拿到她的一缕头发
I know... and as soon as I get a lock of her hair,
-我就会表现专业 -天啊
- I will be totally professional-- - Oh my god--
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
我会表现得十分专业 失陪了
I'm gonna be a hundred percent pro-fesh. Now excuse me,
我得去开门
I have a door to answer.
欢迎 库克·坎贝尔女士
Welcome, Ms. Cook Campbell.
库克·坎贝尔女士 我是乔什·卡明斯基
Ms. Cook Campbell, I'm Josh Kaminski.
叫我娜塔莎
Call me Natasha.
娜塔莎 库克·坎贝尔
Natasha... Cook Campbell.
艾略特 今晚你从笨蛋
Ooh, Elliot, tonight you went from schmuck
变成了我想... 太过了
to guy I wanna-- uch, too far.
但是 你能给我们弄到票还是很厉害
But still, I'm impressed you were able to get us tickets.
当你在这行中跟我名气一样响亮时
When you're as well known as me in the biz,
你有求...
you ask and...
别人必应
things happen.
艾略特 你现在知道神秘嘉宾是谁了吗
Hey, Elliot, do you know who the surprise guest is yet?
是T·斯威夫特 J·科尔 还是R·凯利
Is it T. Swift? J. Cole? R. Kelly?
无名之辈激动时还真可爱
Aww, it's so cute when the nothings get excited.
是夜店打来的
Oh, it's the club.
我是艾略特·帕克
Yes, this is Elliot Park.
神秘嘉宾是谁
The surprise guest is who now?
是碧昂丝 碧昂丝
It's Beyonce! It's Beyonce! It's Beyonce!
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot! Elliot! Elliot!
稍等 我听不见 人们在喊着我的名字
Hold on a second, I can't hear you. People are chanting my name.
你说今晚会很忙 什么
You were saying tonight's gonna be busy, and... what?
不能给我行个方便了吗
You can no longer accommodate me?
但你必须要啊
But you have to!
这辈子头一回有人崇拜我
For the first time in my life, people are worshiping me.
我愿意做一切
I'll do anything!
我不能做个无名之辈
I cannot be a nothing!
喂
Hello?
不好
Oh, no.
准备好出发了吗
So, are we ready to roll?
实际上 出了点意外
Actually, there's been an unexpected development.
我就知道你搞不定
I knew you wouldn't come through.
你怎么突然成了"老大"了
Why would you all of a sudden be "The man"?
他们帮我们升到前排了
They... upgraded us to the front row!
我就知道你能搞定 因为你是老大
I knew you'd come through 'cause you the man!
碧昂丝的汗珠会落到我们身上 走吧
Beyonce's gonna sweat on us! Let's go!
你们想现在走吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You wanna go now?
这样我们就是头几个到的 看起来像是废柴
So we can be the first ones there, and look like losers?
你们在夜店当过多少次贵宾
How many times have you two been VIPs at a club?
从来没有过
Never.
听听贵宾的官方指南
Take it from a VIP OG.
碧昂丝半夜才会来
Beyonce's not gonna go on until midnight.
潮人11:45才会露面
The cool people show up at 11:45.
你们知道什么比见到碧昂丝更好吗
And you know what's better than seeing Beyonce?
什么都比不上
Huh! Nothing!
错了 在这里喝免费的酒
Wrong! Drinking free booze here,
而不是在夜店付钱
instead of paying at the club!
是啊 他们的确收费过高
Aw, yeah, you know they do overcharge.
而且还掺水
And water it down.
就是
Exactly.
这将是我们永生难忘的一晚
This'll be the night... we never... forget.
希望永远不会记得 啥
Or hopefully never remember, what?
娜塔莎 在卡明斯基企业
Natasha, at Kaminski Enterprises,
你获得的不仅是一个应用
you're getting more than just an app.
我们会把你的书 视频和食谱
We're gonna take your books, your videos and your recipes,
与一个数字门户连接
and tie them all together into one digital portal.
我得听听琪琪的意见
Hmmm. I need to run this by Kiki.
什么 你是娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔
What? You're Natasha Cook Campbell,
你没必要听任何人的意见
you don't have to run things by anybody.
没人 除了琪琪·库克·坎贝尔
Well, no one... except Kiki Cook Campbell.
我只听它这小婊砸[母狗]说的
She's the only bitch I listen to.
琪琪 室内叫声
Kiki, inside bark!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表