剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
《饥饿的青春》前情提要
Previously on Young and Hungry...
我这周末... 要带我最好的朋友去度假
I'm spending the weekend taking my best friend on a vacation!
去哪里 墨西哥吗
Where? Mexico?
没错[西语]
Sí!
索菲亚
Sofia...
我可以吻你吗
may I kiss you?
索菲亚一定会很想你的
Sofia's gonna miss you so much.
我们要是能把你
Man, I wish we could just
藏进车里 带你回去该多好
pack you up in our car and take you with us.
我怎么不记得在来的时候 边境线上
You know, I don't remember all these border patrol guys
有这么多的带枪巡警和愤怒的警犬
with like guns and angry dogs and stuff when we came in.
这是干什么
What's all that about?
别怕 加比 我们又没藏什么东西
Relax, Gabi, we have nothing to hide.
除非你真的藏了什么
Unless you're smuggling something.
警告
为保证国土安全 禁止非法入境
违者将被起诉
你好 警官...是念"何尼斯"吗
Hi, Officer... "Ho-nez," Is it?
琼斯
Thats "Jones."
西班牙语里的J都发H音
你有什么需要申报的吗
Do you have anything to declare?
我只想报告 探照灯把你的眼睛照得很美
Just that these searchlights make your eyes look beautiful.
加比 你干什么
Gabi, what are you doing?
让我们回家 索菲亚 回家
Getting us home, Sofia. Getting us home.
把车挂到停车挡 我要搜车
Go ahead and put the car in park. I'm searching this vehicle.
索菲亚
Sofia...
我得告诉你一件事
there's something I have to tell you.
请打开后备箱 女士
Gonna pop the trunk, ma'am?
这辆车好像没有后备箱吧
You know, I'm not sure this car has one.
加比 你什么毛病啊
Gabi, what is your problem?
对 那就是我要告诉你的
Yeah, see that's-- that's what I had to tell you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你很难过 我真的很想看你高兴起来
Well, you were just so sad, and I really wanted to see you happy.
通过害咱俩被逮捕吗
By getting us arrested?
我看见你藏的东西了
Oh, I see what you've been hiding.
天啊 我们要进监狱了
Oh, my god, we're going to jail.
你不能带芒果过境
You can not take a mango across the border.
带水果进入美国国境是违法的
It is illegal to bring this into the U.S.
很抱歉 警官 请原谅我们
Uh, we are so sorry, sir. Please forgive us.
是的 我们很内疚
Yes, we feel horrible.
别再这样做了
Don't do it again.
你可以走了 但这个我要留着
You can go, but I'm keeping this.
-走吧走吧 -行了 我们走
- Let's go, let's go, let's go. - Okay, let's get moving.
索菲亚 车子不动了
Sofia, the car's not moving.
-车怎么不动了 -手刹还拉着呢
- Why is the car not moving? - The brake's on.
不 那是后备箱
No, that's the trunk!
等等
Hold it!
你好
Hola.
饥饿的青春
第五季 第十六集
谢天谢地我们没进监狱
Thank God we didn't go to jail.
我已经打算让你当我的监狱老婆了
I was already planning on making you my prison bitch.
但是...
But...
他们警告完就放了我们
they let us off with a warning,
胡安卡洛也回家了
Juancarlo got to go home,
结果好 就一切都好
and all's well that ends well.
结果真的好吗
Did it really end well?
天啊
Oh, my god.
你跟我说话了
You just talked to me.
实际上 我觉得你都开始吼我了
In fact, I kind of think you even started yelling,
这挺好的
which is good
因为你两个小时里一句话都没和我说
because you haven't said anything to me for two hours
你得发泄 索菲亚
and you need to let it out, Sofia.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么 因为你害怕你要吼我吗
Why? Because you're scared you're going to yell at me?
因为你害怕你会哭吗
Because you're scared you're going to cry?
我不知道 听着
I don't know. Look,
我们离开度假村时
when we left the resort,
我以为我再也见不到胡安卡洛了
I thought I was never gonna see Juancarlo again.
然后在车里
And then in the car,
我转过身去 看见了他的脸
I turned around and I saw his face, and--
天啊 是因为怕哭
oh, my god, it's the crying one.
天啊 就差那么一点
Ugh. God, we were so close.
是哪里出错了
Where did it all go wrong?
你开了后备箱 他们发现了他
When you popped the trunk, and they found him.
对
Yeah.
但如果我告诉你
But, what if I was to tell you
我们有另一个办法能把他带来呢
there was another way we can get him here.
不 加比
No, Gabi, no.
不 已经结束了 好吗
No, no, it-- it's over. Okay?
我们就没缘分 我得放手
It wasn't meant to be. I have to let it go.
你还有什么办法
What did you have in mind?
你给我买♥♥了一架钢琴
You bought me a piano.
不是
Uh, no,
我捐了100万给旧金山交响乐团
I donated a million bucks to the San Francisco Philharmonic,
他们给我买♥♥了一架钢琴
and they bought me a piano.
下次你想捐钱给同志 我就在这
Next time you want to give money to something gay, I'm right here.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back?
-真棒 -不
- Yes! - No!
瞧瞧你啊
Oh! Look at you!
自从激光视力矫正手术后
You know, since I got my Lasik eye surgery,
你比以前更美了
you look more beautiful than ever.
听着 我得跟...
Okay, listen, I need to talk--
"比以前更美"吗
More beautiful than ever?
你的新眼睛真甜
Your new eyes are very sweet.
但是说真的 我真的需要...
But seriously, there's something I really need to t--
你在抱我
You're scooping me up.
你为什么要抱我
Why are you scooping me up?
因为我想做的事需要在楼上做
Because the thing I need I kind of have to do upstairs.
好吧 听着 我的"楼下"真的想去楼上
Okay, but listen, my downstairs really wants to go upstairs,
但我得和你谈谈...
but I actually need to talk to you--
加比 我知道你有话要说
Gabi, I know you have something to say,
但我实际上看不到 听不到和关注任何事
but I actually can't see, hear, or focus on anything
除非我们做了楼上做的事
until we do that... upstairs thing.
-好吧 我们去做 -好嘞
- All right, let's get her done. - All right!
没什么比会弹琴的男人更性感的了
There is nothing sexier than a man who can make music.
我得告诉你 乔什
I gotta tell you, Josh,
如果你没跟加比约会
if you weren't dating Gabi,
我会给你...
hoo, I would give you--
我还以为你是乔什
I thought you were Josh.
我还以为你是你
I thought you were you.
加比
Gabi!
那真是...
That was just--
恰到好处的嘿♥咻♥
Just the right amount of sex
现在你可以关注 看到和听到我了吗
so you can focus, see, and hear me now?
是的
Yes.
我全归你了
I am all yours.
跟我说说墨西哥吧
Tell me about Mexico.
你知道我忘了索菲亚的生日吧
Okay, so you know how I forgot about Sofia's birthday?
我补偿了她 把她介绍给一个
Well, I made it up to her by introducing her to this guy
叫胡安卡洛的男人 结果她很喜欢他
named Juancarlo, and she ended up really, really liking him,
这种事从未发生 因为你知道索菲亚的
which never happens, because you know Sofia,
她谁都不喜欢
she doesn't like anybody.
他也很喜欢她
And he ended up really liking her back,
我们要走时她很难过
and she was so sad when we had to leave.
我别无选择 只能...
I had no choice but to...
试图把他偷渡过境
try and smuggle him across the border.
你什么
You what now?
之前的我会想出
You know, the old me would have thought
一百万种方法来跟你撒谎
of a million ways to lie to you about this,
但是然后我想
but then I thought, you know--
我们在谈恋爱 我们爱彼此
We're in a relationship now, we love each other,
你绝对会理解的
you'll totally get this.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表