剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Hell, yeah, it does.
这里是怎么回事
What is it about this place?
我不知道 但或许
I don't know, but, um, maybe my
我的钥匙在她床上 我们来看看床吧
keys are in the bed-- uh, we should try the bed.
快来
Let's try the bed!
为什么钥匙会在床上
Why would keys be in the bed?
你看就是了
Just look in the bed.
我是爱着住在这间公♥寓♥的姑娘吗
Am I in love with the girl that lives in this apartment?
-怎么了 -就是喘...
- What? - Uh! Uh, uh, just-- um, um, out of--
走到这来都喘不过气了
Hoo, out of breath from walkin' from there to here, it's just...
我开始想起来了
I'm starting to remember.
天啊 乔什 你怎么在这
Oh my god, Josh! What are you doing here?
你的记忆是恢复了吗
Did you get your memory back?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I think I did.
什么
Wh-- Wh--
你就是那个懂我的姑娘
You're the girl that knows my heart.
我该怎么办
Ahh! What do I do?
我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
全都告诉我吧
Tell me everything!
我们当初是在哪 怎么遇见的
Where did we meet? How did we meet?
你也一样喜欢我吗 你是什么感觉
Do you feel the same way I do? How do you feel?
头晕
Uh, dizzy.
她不能告诉你
She can't tell you how she feels,
她不能回答 这是医嘱
she's not allowed to answer, doctor's orders.
我想知道所有事 都告诉我吧
W-- I wanna know everything, tell me everything.
你是想精神崩溃吗
Do you wanna have a psychic meltdown? Huh?
我可不要负这个责任 起来
I'm not gonna be responsible for that, get your ass up.
等等
Wait...
你今晚能至少跟我吃顿晚餐吗
will you at least have dinner with me tonight?
这就算答应了 我们走
I heard a yes, let's go.
天啊 真让人激动
Oh my god, this is so exciting,
不敢相信我就要和...
I can't believe I'm having dinner with--
等等 你叫什么
Wait, what's your name?
这是怎么回事
What just happened?
你在啊 老天
Hey! Hey! Oh, my god!
乔什呢 他去哪了
Where's Josh? Where'd he go?
加比 你怎么会从窗子里进来 怎么回事
Gabi, why are you coming out the window, what's going on?
为什么你头发里有芝麻菜
Why do you have arugula in your hair?
我站在消防梯上偷看乔什
Well, I-- I was spying on Josh from the fire escape,
当看到他吻你的时候
and, when I saw him kiss you,
我好震惊 翻倒跌进了垃圾堆
I was so shocked I stumbled back and I fell into the dumpster,
他现在去哪了
now, where did he go?
尤兰达带他回家了
Well, Yolanda took him home.
那你跟他说毯子是我织的时候
Oh, well, what did he say when-- when you told him
他说了什么
that I'm the one that made the blanket,
说了我才是懂他的人没
and I'm the one that knows his heart?
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你说我什么都不能说
Because you said I wasn't allowed to say any of that!
每个人都不给我说任何话
Everyone's tellin' me I'm not allowed to say any of that!
你什么都没说吗
You didn't say anything?
对 不过他的确邀请我今晚去吃晚餐
No! Well, he did invite me to dinner tonight, but...
什么 你要和那个
What? You are having dinner
忘记自己爱我的男人吃晚餐吗
with the man who forgot he loves me?
加比 只有这样他才肯走
Gabi, it was the only way he would leave.
是吗 索菲亚
Ohhh, was it, Sofia?
-对 -真的吗 索菲亚
- Yeah, it was. - Was it really, Sofia?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
你推开他之前 让他吻了你多久
Well, how long did you let him kiss you before you pulled away?
天啊 什么
Oh my-- What?
-你喜欢那个吻吗 -你是真疯了
- Did you like the kiss? - Okay, you are really losing--
你 喜 欢 吗
Did! You! Like it!
不 他可是乔什 恶心死了
No! He's Josh, okay? He's gross--
对你不恶心
I mean, not gross for you,
但对我好恶心 好吗 我对他没感觉
but gross for me, okay? I have no feelings for him!
那我有 好吗 我忍♥不了了
Well, I do, okay? I-- I can't take this anymore, all right?
我现在就要过去
I'm-- I'm going over there right now,
告诉他我究竟是谁
and I am telling him exactly who I am,
对彼此又多重要
and what we mean to each other!
-但... -精神崩溃
- But what about-- - The psychic meltdown!
我正在崩溃呢
I'm having one!
乔什 我们得聊聊
Josh? We need to talk.
你怎么进来我家的
Whoa, whoa, how the hell did you get in here?
因为你给我配了钥匙 因为我在这工作
Because you made me a key, because I work here.
不 我雇了另一位厨师
No, I gave the job to the other guy.
第一次不是 第一次你雇了我
Not the first time, the first time you gave the job to me.
什么第一次 你在说什么
What first time? What are you talking about?
好吧 真的对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
我知道你受了脑外伤
I know-- I know you had a traumatic brain injury,
我不该对你说任何事
and I'm not supposed to say anything to you,
但我真的有话要跟你说
but I really need to say something to you,
因为我真的需要你记起来
because I really need you to remember!
我只记得我面试了你
All I remember is I interviewed you,
而且不喜欢你的烤奶酪三明治
and I didn't like your grilled cheese.
看 问题就在这
See, that's the thing!
问题是两年前 你面试了我
That's the thing! Two years ago, you interviewed me,
非常喜欢我的烤奶酪三明治
and you loved my grilled cheese,
而且雇了我当你的厨师
and you hired me to be your chef.
然后我们喝醉了 上了床
And then we got drunk and we slept together,
我不指望你记得这事
and-- which I don't expect you to remember
因为我也记不清了
because I barely remember it,
但我们当时都很后悔 因为你订了婚
but, we both regretted it because you were engaged,
然后你取消婚约跟我在一起
but then you broke off your engagement to be with me!
然后我们试着恋爱 但没法和谐相处
And then, we tried to be together, but we couldn't be together,
因为总是吵架
because we argued a lot,
因为我们都是很有个性的人
because we're both very passionate people,
但然后我们想出了积分卡关系
but... then we came up with this idea of the punch card relationship,
可以没有感情的上♥床♥
so we could have sex without the feelings,
可后来我有了感情 跟你说我爱你
but then, I did have feelings, and I told you that I loved you,
你正准备跟我说你爱不爱我
and you were about to tell me if you loved me,
这时候那只该死的松鼠蹦了出来
but then the goddamn squirrel jumped out,
让你撞到了头 忘了一切
and it made you hit your head and forget everything,
包括我才是当初那个
including the fact that I'm the one
织出你找到的那条毯子的人
that made you that blanket that you found,
因为我才是懂你的人
because I'm the one that knows your heart.
你必须得相信我
Now, you have to believe me!
加比 我相信你
Gabi... I believe you.
真的吗
You do?
对 我觉得没人编得出来这些事
Yes. I don't think anybody can make that up.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
但我都不记得了
But I don't remember it.
什么
What?
我记得艾略特和尤兰达 记得我的家人
I remember Elliot and Yolanda, and I remember my family,
还有对他们的全部感觉
and all the feelings I had for them.
我不知道该怎么说 但是...
And I'm not sure how to say this, but...
如果我爱过你
I think if I loved you...
我会记得的
I'd remember it.
我知道
I know, I know.
实际上 我不知道
Actually, I don't know.
你能再说清楚点吗
Could you speak a little clearer?
-你能帮我个忙吗 -没问题
- Can you do me a favor? - Anything.
你能对我头上打一拳 让我失忆
Can you hit me over the head so I get amnesia
好忘掉乔什说的那些话
so I can forget what Josh just told me,
因为那真的好伤我心
'cause it was so hurtful!
加比 没事的
Oh, Gabi, it's gonna be okay.
怎么就能没事了
How? How's it gonna be okay?
我们只会有两种情况
I mean, we have two options here.
一 他不记得我 大家分道扬镳
One, he doesn't remember me and it's over,
或者二 他能记起我
or two, he will remember me,
包括那晚在沙发上
including that night on the couch
准备跟我说不爱我
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表