剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
同名曲《Love Is A Battlefield》
等等 乔什做这种决定之前
Hold up. Josh wouldn't make a decision like this
不会不问我的
without talking to me.
如果他要向你求婚 我会知道
If he was gonna propose to you, I'd know it.
恭喜啊 姑娘
Ooh, congratulations, girl!
舞男到了
Stripper's here!
-加比 你在吗 -可恶
- Gabi, are you in there? - Dammit!
天啊 是乔什
My god, it's Josh.
我不想跟他说话 我不在家
I don't want to talk to him. I was never here.
剩下那截消防梯呢
Where's the rest of the fire escape?
还好不是真着火了
Thank god there's not an actual fire.
-我报♥警♥了 -别 求求你
- I'm calling the cops! - No, no, no, please.
别动
Oh no, hold still.
我记得我在这附近放了把枪的
I know I've got a gun around here someplace.
抱歉 今晚是您的婚礼夜吗
I'm sorry. Is tonight your wedding night?
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
没有为什么
No reason.
我是加比
Um, so, I'm Gabi.
您楼上的邻居
I'm your upstairs neighbor, and uh,
我在这是因为...
I'm only here because...
那个经常跟我上♥床♥的男人
the guy that I was having casual sex with just
要向我求婚 而我不想嫁给他
proposed and I don't wanna marry him.
所以我跑了 现在他在楼上
So I ran away and now he's upstairs.
我也没问你啊
Did I ask?
您确定这里没有别人吗 比如...
Are you sure there's nobody else here like--
比如一个新郎
like a groom?
你为什么一直这样问
Why do you keep asking that?
这里没别人
There's no one else here,
连给我送披萨饺的外卖♥♥员都没来
including the delivery guy with my calzone.
或许我们能互相帮助一下
Um, hey well, maybe we can help each other out.
我是个大厨 如果您不报♥警♥
I'm a chef, and if you don't call the cops,
我会帮您做些好吃的
I will make you something amazing!
再帮我翻一下床垫就成交
Throw in rotating my mattress, you got a deal.
你必须要帮我预约
You have to give me a reservation.
这里是我丈夫最爱的餐厅
This is my husband's favorite restaurant.
-要我♥干♥什么都行 -先生
- I'll do anything! - Please, sir.
我现在没时间管这个
I don't have time for this right now.
我的钢琴师因为食物中毒回家了
My piano player just left with the food poisoning- -
我是说流感
I mean the flu.
我可以弹钢琴 但作为回报
I can play piano, but in return,
你得帮我预约
you have to give me a table.
-你会弹钢琴吗 -对
- You play piano? - Yes.
我不练琴我妈妈就不给我吃甜点
My mother wouldn't let me eat dessert unless I practiced.
那你一定是位大♥师♥了
Then you must be a virtuoso.
行 去吧 基多芬
All right, hit it, Gay- thoven.
您说得对
Well, you were right.
敲完这些冰以后 它果然是块牛腩
Once I hammered off all the freezer ice, it was a brisket.
2003年就过期了
Oh, expires 2003.
哈里也是
So did Harry.
哈里是您的丈夫吗
Was Harry your husband?
不 是那头牛
No, it was the cow.
你是天生的金发吧
You're a natural blonde, aren't you?
我得问一下
So, uh, I just gotta ask.
您为什么穿着婚纱
Why are you wearing a wedding dress?
每年情人节我都会穿它
I wear it every Valentine's Day.
今天是情人节 对吧
It is Valentine's Day, right?
对
Yeah.
让我看看 加胡萝卜能有点颜色
Okay, let's see. This carrot will add some color.
让我想起了查理
Reminds me of Charlie...
我的第四任丈夫
my fourth husband,
这也是我嫁给哈里的原因
which is why I married Harry,
我的第五任
my fifth.
您嫁过五次吗
Wow, you've been married five times?
我还以为只有一次
I ran away at the thought of just one.
您一定很喜欢结婚
You must really love being married.
不
No.
那您为什么要结五次婚
Well then, why would you do it five times?
我喜欢穿婚纱
I love wearing the dress.
而且 当你穿着婚纱时
Plus, when you are in it,
会有魔力发生
something magical happens.
我以为那是在脱掉婚纱以后才有的
I thought that only happened when you took the dress off.
别讲黄
Don't be dirty.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本来该结七次婚的
I would've been married seven times.
但有两次 我穿上婚纱
but twice, I put it on,
它告诉我 "别这么做"
and it told me, "Don't do it."
所以...
Wow, so...
婚纱真的跟您说了这话吗
the dress actually told you that?
穿上 它会回答你所有的问题
Oh, put it on, it answers all of your questions.
你想试试 是吗
You wanna try it on, don't you?
我的确有很多疑惑
Well, I do have a lot of questions.
好吧
Okay,
但你穿上可不会有我合身
but you're not going to fill it out like I do.
你是跟我说 那情人节礼物
You're telling me that Valentine's gift
-不是加比的吗 -不是
- wasn't from Gabi? - No.
那是我给艾略特的礼物 他一直打我电♥话♥
It was my gift to Elliot, who won't stop calling.
但我拒绝接 因为那份礼物
But I refuse to answer because that gift,
是我发自内心的 现在它没了
was from my heart, which I no longer have
因为我冷酷的丈夫将它从我胸膛扯了出来
because my ice queen husband ripped it from my chest
就在一年里最浪漫的这天
on the most romantic day of the year!
脱衣舞男怎么还不来
Where's that damn stripper?
我请她出去的唯一原因
The only reason I took her out
就是以为她送了我礼物
was because I thought she got me something.
我不想伤害她的感情
I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
她赴你约的唯一原因
The only reason she went with you is
就是她不想伤害你的感情
because she didn't want to hurt your feelings.
然后她以为你求婚 就慌了
And then she thought you proposed, and she freaked out!
不 这可没道理 好吗
No! No, no, no... this doesn't make sense, okay?
我了解加比
I know Gabi.
她可从来不怕拒绝人
She's never had a problem saying no.
知道我怎么觉得吗
Want to know what I think?
我觉得她对我的确有感情
I think she does have feelings for me,
而且她在挣扎
and she's conflicted!
-她没有挣扎 -天啊
- She's not conflicted. - Oh my god!
加比
Gabi?
我说得对吗
So, was I right?
是的 我穿上真的没有你合身
Yep, I do not fill it out the way you do,
但我太喜欢它了
but I love it. I love it so much.
她穿着婚纱
She's in a dress!
-她穿着一件婚纱 -谁
- She's in a wedding dress! - Who?
加比 她穿着一件好大的婚纱
Gabi, she's in a wedding dress, a big one with-- with--
还有褶边 大裙摆
with the frills, and it has the poof.
-你在说什么 -我错了 索菲亚
- What are you talking about? - I was wrong, Sofia.
她没有挣扎
She's not conflicted.
她就是爱我
She freaking loves me.
我都不想脱了
I don't ever want to take it off.
但脱掉才好玩啊
But that's when the fun starts.
别讲黄
Don't be dirty.
-天啊 -真漂亮
- Oh my god! - Pretty!
舞男是到了吗
Did I just hear the stripper?
你们怎么在这里
What are you guys doing down here?
找你呀 亲爱的
Looking for you, sweetheart!
这就是你抛下的那个男人吗
This is the guy you ran away from?
大新闻 他是基
Newsflash, gay.
不是他 是他
No, not him. Him!
帅呀
Nice!
加比 我没有要娶你
Gabi, I don't want to marry you.
-没有吗 -没有
- You don't? - No!
那你为什么向我求婚
Well, then why did you propose to me?
我没有求婚
I didn't propose.
求婚的是迈克尔·斯坦因
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表