剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I went to your place, and you weren't there.
对 因为我在这
Oh, yeah, that's because I'm here.
我以为你去约会了
Um, I thought you were on a date.
我想跟你聊的就是这件事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
-加比... -听着
- Gabi-- - Listen, um...
我能先说吗 因为如果不把想说的话说出来
Can I go first? Because if I don't say what I need to say,
我或许就没勇气说了
I might not say it.
好吧 不过我要不把想说的说出来
Okay, but if I don't say what I need to say...
或许也不会说了
I might not say it.
但如果你想说的话
Okay, but-- but... what if what you need to say
让我不敢说我想说的话
makes me not wanna say what I need to say,
然后我就不说了
and then I might not say it,
但我真的很想说 现在我要坐下
and I really need to say it, and now I need to sit.
如果你不说你想说的话
Look, if you're not gonna say what you need to say,
那我就说我想说的了
I'm just gonna say what I need to say.
-乔什 -加比
- Josh? - Gabi?
好吧 你先说
Fine, you go.
不 你先说吧
No, you go.
-乔什 -加比
- Josh? - Gabi?
够了
Stop!
我知道这很疯狂 也知道积分卡本该是
I know this is crazy, and I know the punch card was supposed
让我们不对彼此有感情的办法
to keep us from having feelings for each other
因为我们俩在一起多灾多难
because we're horrible together.
-好吧 -但后来你遇到玛丽莎 暂停了积分
- Okay... - But then you met Marissa, and you put us on a hold,
我以为我能接受 但其实我不能
and I thought I was fine with that, but really I wasn't.
-好吧 -所以我试着破坏了文尼的包办婚姻
- Okay. - And so I tried to break up Vinny's arranged marriage
让索菲亚假装自己是印度人
by making Sofia pretend she was Indian,
这样真的很不尊重别人的文化
which was really culturally insensitive,
-但我这么做都是因为... -因为什么
but I only did it because-- -Because what?
因为... 我爱你
Because... I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
该你了
Your turn.
加比 我这么急着想找到你
Gabi, the reason I was racing all over town trying to find you--
是因为...
is because--
别紧张 加比
Relax, Gabi...
医生说乔什没事的
the doctor said Josh was going to be okay.
结果只是脑震荡而已
Turns out it's just a concussion.
好了 女士们 他需要留院观察一晚
Okay, ladies, we're gonna keep him overnight for observation,
我来给他开一些止痛药
and I'm gonna recommend some pain medication.
真棒 我去拿
Oh, great! I'll pick it up.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你可以探视了
You can see him now.
怎么回事
What happened?
你撞到了头
Well-- um-- you hit your head.
你看到一只松鼠 然后以一种非常有男人味
You saw the squirrel, and you jumped up and you scream,
完全不怕无害小动物的方式尖叫着跳了起来
in a super manly, not afraid of a harmless creature kind of way.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
很好
Good, good.
听着 乔什 我知道这或许能等等
Listen Josh, I know this could probably wait,
但是... 我在松鼠出现之前
but um-- I kind of said something really big
说了个还算比较严肃的话题
right before the squirrel happened.
也是鼓起了挺大勇气才开口的
And um-- it was kind of really hard for me to say.
我想我知道你会说什么
And I think I know what you were gonna say,
但我不确定是不是真的知道你会说什么
but I'm not sure that I know know what you were gonna say.
所以...你能现在就说出来吗
So um-- could you cut-- say it right now?
我能先问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question first?
可以 随便问吧
Yeah, sure, anything.
你是谁
Who are you?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表