剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Mom! Dad!
你看起来真帅
You look so handsome!
这是谁
Who is this?
我叫加比 是你们今晚的私人厨师
Oh... um, I'm Gabi, I'm your personal chef for the evening.
你雇了私人厨师吗 那会打动拉娅的
Oh, you hired a personal chef? That will impress Raya.
真细心 纳文
Good thinking, Navin.
爸 就叫我文尼吧
Uh... Dad, please call me Vinny.
我朋友们都这么叫我的
All my friends just call me Vinny.
我们不会 你的名字是该供在庙里
Not us. Your name is meant to appear on a Hindu temple,
不是印在披萨盒上的
not a pizza box.
稍等
Excuse me one second.
你在哪里 索...拉娅
Where are you. So-- Raya?
加比 到走廊来见我
Gabi, meet me in the hallway.
不 快按我们说好的来敲门
No! Just knock on the door like we planned!
-快来走廊 -好吧
- Meet me in the hallway now! - Fine!
我马上回来
I'll be right back!
吃点炸咖喱饺 喝杯含羞草酒吧
Have a samosa. And a mimosa.
-怎么了 -加比 对不起...
- Hey... what's going on? - Gabi, I'm sorry--
不 别对不起 穿上纱丽给我进去
No, no... don't be sorry. Be in a sari!
我想过了 我真的做不到
Look, I thought about it, and I just can't do it.
打扮成印度女生
Dressing up like an Indian girl,
假装印度口音 这样不对 而且很冒犯人
faking an Indian accent. It's wrong and it's offensive.
这是为了你的文章嘛
It was for your article!
而且你标题取得多好啊
And you already have a really great title, I mean,
《我盛大的印度包办婚礼》
"My-- My-- My Big Fat Arranged Indian Wedding"?
这故事绝对能上头版的
Come on, that story's totally gonna make the front page.
什么的头版 《种族歧视月刊》吗
Of what? Racist Monthly?
好吧 我需要你当坏拉娅
Okay... I need you to be bad Raya.
为什么 因为你还对乔什有感觉吗
Why? Because you still have feelings for Josh?
不 都说一百亿遍了
No, I-- For the gazillionth time,
我对乔什没有感觉 好吗
my feelings for Josh are none, okay?
我们试过谈恋爱 但是不行
We tried to have a relationship, but we can't!
我们很想 但是不行 你能闭嘴了吗
All right? Wish we could, but we can't, so get off my back!
你们在外面还好...吗
Is everything okay out here?
她真漂亮
Oh... she's pretty.
耆那先生和夫人 真抱歉 但是...
Uh, Mr. And Mrs. Jain, I'm really sorry, but--
对 拉娅是个胆小的准新娘
Yes, uh, Raya here is a very skittish bride-to-be.
-什么 -你要见我们紧张了
- What? - You are nervous to meet us.
没错 这丫头把眉心痣都丢在优步上了
Yeah, yeah, girl left her bindi dot in the Uber.
还用说吗
'Nuff said.
-好啦 谁想吃咖喱肉 -不不不
- Okay, who wants Vindaloo? - No no no no no no no...
不敢相信我们准备看《星运里的错》
I can't believe we were gonna watch The Fault in our Stars.
直男通常都不喜欢小妞电影的
Straight guys aren't usually into chick flicks.
你是直男 对吧
You are straight, right?
笔直笔直
Hetero and sexual.
我就是正好想体会一些感情
I was just in the mood for some feelings and emotions.
我们说的是哪颗星星
You know, which stars are we talking about?
那又是谁的错 这些问题我都想知道答案
Whose fault is it? These are questions I need answers to!
再说一次对不起
I'm sorry, again, for talking
我一路上就光讲文尼的事了
so much about Vinny on the way over here.
这很正常
Look, it's only natural.
你昨天才分了手
Your relationship just ended yesterday.
我不会再提他了 我发誓
Well, I won't bring him up again, I promise.
只是我太笨了 居然跟他在一起那么久
It's just it was so dumb of me to stay with him for so long!
我知道他爸妈想给他包办婚姻
You know, I knew his parents wanted an arranged marriage,
所以我们的关系本来就是只谈性的
so the relationship was just supposed to be about sex,
但接着性就变成了情
but then the sex turned into feelings,
情又变成了爱 现在我好难过
and feelings turned into a relationship, and now I'm devastated,
他们这最好有彩虹糖
and they better have frickin' Skittles!
我懂
I-- I get it.
我之前也有过一段
Look, I was in a sex-only thing
从来没变成情的约炮经历
once that never... turned into feelings.
真的吗 怎么会没有
Really? How did it not?
就是没有 好吗
It just didn't, okay?
抱歉 是中国打来的生意电♥话♥
I'm sorry, it's a business call from China.
给 拿我钱包买♥♥单吧
Uh, here, take my wallet.
喂 你好
Wei, nin hao.
你有积分卡吗
Do you have a punch card?
看呐 他有
Uh... look at that. He does.
不不不 你在干什么
No... no no no no no, what the hell are you doing?
你不能拿这个积分
No, you can't punch this card!
天啊 洞都打完了
Oh my god, all the punches are gone.
这不是好事吗 下一杯能免费了
Uh, isn't that a good thing? Your next yogurt's free.
不 现在没积分剩了
No! There's no more punches left,
积分卡打完 意味着我们也结束了
and when the punch card's over, that means we're over,
可我不想结束 我爱她
and I don't want us to be over, I love her!
天啊
Oh my god.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her!
我该走了
I gotta go.
告诉您一声 我们没彩虹糖了
Just so you know, we're out of Skittles.
我要做什么 才能让你们相信我不是拉娅
What do I have to do to make you believe me I am not Raya?
我们也经历过你的处境 想了各种办法
We were in your position once. We tried everything we could
来说服我们父母我们俩不配
to convince our parents we were a bad match.
我真的不是拉娅 我都不是印度人
Look, I'm not Raya! I-- I'm not even Indian,
我是多米尼加人 叫索菲亚
I'm Dominican! My name's Sofia!
她还告诉我父母她叫贝琪呢
She told my parents her name was Becky.
而且 我还坚称自己是加拿大人
And-- And... I insisted I was Canadian.
我们的枫叶棒吧
How 'bout them Maple Leafs? Ehh?
真荒唐 你们非要看证据是吗
This is ridiculous. Okay, look, you want proof that I'm not Raya?
给 这是我的避孕药
Here, here's my birth control.
上面写着我名字 索菲亚·罗德里格斯
Says my name on it, Sofia Rodriguez.
我为什么会有避孕药呢 因为我在啪啪
And why do I have it? Because I'm having sex.
目前没有 但足够买♥♥处方药了
Not currently, but enough to get a prescription.
纳文 这是怎么回事
Navin, what's going on?
加比 这是怎么回事
Gabi, what's goin' on?
这是你们的儿子不想和拉娅结婚
What's going on is your son doesn't wanna marry Raya!
他爱的是一个叫玛丽莎的姑娘
He's in love with a girl named Marissa!
玛丽莎是谁
Who's Marissa?
是文尼的灵魂伴侣
Well, it's Vinny's soulmate.
他不是故意想对你们不敬的
Listen, he never set out to disrespect you.
他跟我说 当他开始和玛丽莎一起时
He told me when he first started seeing Marissa,
对她明确说过
that he made it very clear to her
他们不能谈恋爱
that they could never have a relationship.
只是上♥床♥而已
It was purely sex.
天啊
Oh... god! Oh god.
但后来 意想不到的事发生了
Uh, but then... I mean, something unexpected happened.
她想假装
I mean, she tried to pretend
他们之间只有性 但不是的
that it was just about sex, but it wasn't.
她对他有了感觉 我认为她一直都有
She had-- She had feelings for him. I think she always did.
但她不敢告诉他
But she was afraid to tell him,
因为每次他俩向对方表明感情
because every time they told each other that they had feelings,
都会毁了一切
it would just ruin everything,
但她对他的确有感情 我是说...
but she-- she does have feelings for him, she does, I mean...
我觉得她爱他
I-- I think she loves him!
天啊
Oh my god.
索菲亚 她是我吗 我是爱着乔什吗
Sofia... is she me? Am I in love with Josh?
天啊 是的
Oh my god, yes!
天啊 我爱乔什
Oh my god! I'm in love with Josh!
我该走了
I gotta go.
好吧 我不想让气氛尴尬之类的
Okay, I don't wanna make this awkward or anything,
但你们三位能靠近点 让我拍张照放文章里吗
but can you three smoosh, 'cause I need a picture for my article.
现在你还在帮我♥干♥活
And now you're doin' my job?
你是有多嗨了
How high are you?
不敢相信我真的以为这里有只松鼠
I can't believe I actually thought there was a squirrel in here.
我们回家吧 把那些该死的药给我
Oh... well, let's go home. And give me those damn pills
我帮你扔了 斩草除根
so I can get rid of them once and for all.
-你回来了 -加比 你怎么在这
- Hey. You're home. - Gabi, what are you doin' here?
我要和你聊聊
I needed to talk to you.
我也是
I needed to talk to you, too.
我去了你家 但你不在
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表