剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah! I mean,
我可以反反复复想很久 但事实是
I can go back and forth forever, but the truth is...
我爱他
I love him.
而在某些时候 你就该鼓起勇气踏出去
And... at a certain point, you just have to take a leap of faith.
为什么 你怎么知道结果不会是坏的
How do you know? I mean, how do you know it's not gonna go bad?
那就是勇气的部分了
Well, that's the faith part.
希望你做的事没错
Gotta hope you're doing the right thing.
天啊 索菲亚 你要结婚了
Oh my god, Sofia, you're getting married!
我要结婚了
I'm getting married!
天啊 戒指
Oh my god, the ring!
天呐 索菲亚
Oh my god! Sofia!
加比 你救了我的命
Gabi, you saved my life,
你想都没想
I mean, you didn't even think to yourself, like,
要是出了意外怎么办 你就这么跳下来了
what if something bad happened, you just went for it.
有什么好想的 你是我最好的朋友
What was there to think about? You're my best friend.
我鼓起勇气踏出去了
I... I took a leap of faith.
-听着 加比 -乔什
- Listen, Gabi... - Josh...
不 我差点就失去你了 我不要再等
No, I almost lost you, and I'm not waiting another second.
亚莉克丝·瓜纳切利邀请我
Alex Guarnaschelli asked me
去她的新餐厅当副厨
to be a sous-chef at her new restaurant.
而且她想当我师♥父♥
And she wants to be my mentor,
-但是... -但是什么
- but... - But... what?
但是餐厅在西雅图
But it's in Seattle.
而且...
And...
你怎么能拒绝
How can you say no?
这是你的梦想
It's your dream.
尼克 你真是放大招了
Nick. You really went all out.
什么
What?
我找到了戒指
I found the ring,
在风道里 然后掉进了海里
in the air vent, and then, again in the ocean,
而且... 答案是我愿意
and um... the answer is yes.
我会嫁给你
I will marry you.
实际上...
Actually--
实际上 恭喜你 伙计
Actually, congratulations, man.
真浪漫
So romantic.
是啊
Yeah.
-尤兰达 -怎么了 船长
- Yolanda! - What's happenin', Captain?
我们要开回旧金山了
We're headed to San Francisco.
卡明斯基先生让我把船掉了头
Mr. Kaminski made me turn the boat around.
也就是说 我得比计划
Which means I'll have to scatter
更早把玛丽露的骨灰洒下去了
Marilou's ashes a little earlier than planned.
别 不要啊
No! No.
我是说 我感觉好...空虚
I mean, I'm-- I'm feelin' so, uh, empty.
头有点晕晕的 扶着我
And it's makin' me woozy. Oh-- Hold me!
好了 只是...
Yeah. It's just...
我刚才太百感交集
I was overcome with emotion.
但现在没事了
But I'm good now.
你把她洒了吧
You can go ahead and dump her.
我有信♥号♥♥了 有信♥号♥♥了
Aah! I got bars! I got bars!
好 我们得打给我妈 把这消息告诉她
Okay, we gotta call my mom and tell her the news.
你们看到乔什了吗
Have you guys seen Josh?
网游也没这么大吧
I mean the Yacht Com isn't that big.
妈妈 我是索菲亚
Hi, Mom, it's Sofia.
好了 尼克和我要...
Okay, um, Nick and I are getting--
你挂了 为什么挂了
You hung up. Why'd you hang up?
对不起 我受不了了 我得告诉你一件事
I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. I have to tell you something.
索菲亚 那枚戒指不是给你的
Sofia, that ring wasn't meant for you.
什么意思
What? What do you mean?
这枚是临时的
Like-- Like this is a temporary one,
真的还在调尺码之类的吗
and the real one's being sized or something?
要求婚的不是我 那是乔什给加比的戒指
I wasn't gonna propose. That was Josh's ring for Gabi.
什么
What?
对 我帮乔什藏在了风道里
Yeah. I hid it for Josh in the air vent.
所以...这枚戒指不是给我的吗
So... this ring wasn't meant for me?
是给你的
It was meant for you!
它不是给你的 是给我的吗
It wasn't meant for you, it was meant for me?
天呐 乔什打算跟我求婚...
Oh my god! Josh was gonna ask me to marry him--
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这都是乔什计划好的
Josh had the whole thing planned,
晚餐 烟火
the-- the dinner, the fireworks.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh my god-- Oh my god!
他在哪里 在哪里
Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
-你看到乔什了吗 -船一靠岸他就走了
- Hey, have you seen Josh? - He left right when we docked.
天呐
Oh my god.
索菲亚 我感觉太糟了 真不好意思
Sofia, I-- I feel horrible, I-- I'm mortified.
不 我答应了才是不好意思
No, I'm mortified that I said yes.
我们毕竟才约会了五周
I mean, we've only been dating for like five weeks.
六周
Six.
我人生中最棒的六周
It's the best six weeks of my life.
我也是
Mine too.
所以... 你想去来一场
So, um... you wanna go have
"不敢相信你没跟我求婚"的性♥爱♥吗
"I can't believe you didn't ask me to marry you" Sex?
-我愿意 -你就非得用那几个字吗
- I do. - Did you really have to use those two words?
恭喜
你准备向我求婚吗
You were gonna propose?
-加比 -你怎么能不告诉我
- Gabi-- - How could you not tell me?
不告诉我那些烟花是为了我
How could you not tell me that those fireworks for me,
那枚戒指是为了我
that this ring was for me?
我怎么告诉
How could I tell you?
你跟我说 你要搬去西雅图了
You told me you were moving to Seattle.
但我不知道你是准备求婚啊
But I-- I didn't know you were gonna propose.
我很高兴你不知道
Well, I'm glad you didn't know,
因为你给了我最真实的反应
because you gave me an honest reaction.
当我看到他们把你从水里拉起来时
When I saw them pullin' you out of the water,
满脑子想的都只有
the only thing I could think was,
求你了老天 别让她出什么事
please God, just let her be okay.
-乔什 -然后你睁开了眼睛
- Josh-- - And then you opened your eyes,
那一刻我就知道
and I knew in that very moment
我别无所求了
I would never ask for anything again,
因为那个对我来说就是一切的女生...
because the girl who means everything to me...
她没事
she was okay.
现在她回来了 我绝不会再让她走
And now that I had her, I was never gonna let her go.
然后我就说我要走
Then I said I was going away.
最让我伤心的 加比
Which killed me the most, because Gabi,
是在你说你要离开我去做大厨时
when you told me you were leaving to become a chef,
你的脸都亮了
your face lit up.
和当初你第一天
It lit up the exact same way
来为我工作时一模一样
it did the first day you came to work for me.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我们吃着晚餐
We were having dinner,
你跟我说了
and you told me about
茱莉亚·蔡尔德 还有你妈妈
Julia Child... and your mom,
你的希望 你的梦想
and your hopes and-- and your dreams.
是 我当然记得
Yeah, of course I remember.
加比 现在你有机会
Well, Gabi, now that you have a shot
去实现那些梦想
at making those dreams happen...
我不要做那个挡你路的人
I'm not gonna be the one to stand in your way.
那我就自己挡自己的路
Well, then, I'm gonna stand in my way.
因为你忘了那晚还发生过什么
Because you're forgetting what else happened that night.
就是在那晚我们爱上了对方
That was the night that we fell for each other.
所以那意味着我的梦想里有你
So that means that my dream includes you
也有茱莉亚·蔡尔德
and Julia Child.
所以你知道吗
So you know what?
我不要西雅图的这份工作了 我不去了
I-- I'm not gonna take this job in Seattle, I'm not gonna go,
-我要留下和你在一起 -不 不不不
- I'm gonna stay here with you. - No, G-- No! No! No!
什么叫不不不
What do you mean, no, no, no?
加比 我没有求婚
Gabi, I'm not proposing.
你不能没有求婚
You can't not propose,
你准备求婚的 不能撤回
you were gonna propose, you can't un-propose!
但我一开始就没求婚
But I haven't proposed in the first place,
所以也不存在撤回
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表