剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
尤兰达 幸亏你回来了
Oh, Yolanda, thank god you're back!
抱歉 我得说服他们给我乔什的止痛药
Sorry, I had to convince them to give me Josh's painkillers.
当你问他们黑市价时 他们好多疑
They get real suspicious when you ask them the street value.
他怎么样
How's he doin'?
很糟糕 我觉得他失忆了
Terrible, I think he has amnesia!
他不记得我 不记得任何人和事
He doesn't remember me or anyone or anything!
该死
Oh, my damn!
尤兰达 是你吗
Yolanda? Is that you?
饥饿的青春
第五季 第十集[本季终]
我不明白为什么他记得她 不记得我
I don't understand why he remembers her and not me.
失忆是个很复杂的东西
Well, memory loss is a tricky thing.
他怎么样 他在哪里
How is he? Where is he?
他就在那
Okay, he's-- he's right over there,
但是如果他不记得你 别生气
but, don't be upset if he doesn't remember--
艾略特
Elliot!
乔什
Josh!
你记得我
You remember me!
当然啦 伙计 来抱抱
Of course I do, buddy. Bring it in!
天啊 他怎么记得所有人 就不记得我了
Oh my god, how does he remember everyone except for me?
乔什
Josh? Hey...
你记得我们坐在你家沙发上
Do you remember when we were sitting on your couch, and--
-不不不 不行 -但是...
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... - But--
你得让乔什自己记起一切
You have to allow Josh to remember everything on his own.
否则这会导致精神崩溃
Otherwise, it can cause a psychic meltdown!
每集《综合医院》我都追的
I never miss an episode of General Hospital.
ABC台一部从1963年播出至今的美剧
医生 听着
Um, Doctor, listen,
我觉得你不明白
I-- I don't think you understand,
他昏迷之前
I said something kind of major to him
我跟他说了重要的事
right before he got knocked out,
我真的得知道他要说什么
and I really need to know what he was gonna say back.
我明白你很失望
I understand your frustration,
但逼迫乔什可能导致他精神损害
but pushin' Josh can cause him such emotional distress,
更想不起来事情
that he could block out even more.
但老天啊 你凭什么就能确定
Yeah, but god! How do you even know that for sure?
你在哪上的医学院啊
I mean, wh-- wh-- where'd you even go to medical school?
哈佛
Harvard.
哇 算你厉害
Wow, that's-- that's really good, good for you.
各位
Hey, guys...
我觉得我开始记得一些事了
I think I'm starting to remember something.
各位 我回家了
Hey, everybody. I'm home.
乔什 你看起来气色很好
Josh, you look fantastic.
谁旅行十个小时 看起来还这么帅
Who travels 10 hours and looks this good?
就是你
Ha-ha, you!
旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
天朝太棒了
Aw, China was awesome!
唯一的问题是
Only problem is,
你在那边开了家公♥司♥
you open a business there,
一小时后 就想再开一家
an hour later you wanna open another one!
艾略特 这是谁
Elliot, who's this?
如果我走运的话 是你的新厨师
Uh, hopefully your new chef... if I'm lucky!
天啊 我记得你
Oh my god, I remember you.
是吗
You do?
是啊 我记得一切
Yeah, I remember everything exactly.
你在我的公♥寓♥里 我坐在沙发上
You were at my penthouse. I was sitting on the couch.
你来应聘厨师 我正要给你面试
And I was just about to interview you to be my chef.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
你要给我做面试餐
You were gonna make me an audition meal.
你能快进点吗
Uh-huh, uh-huh. Can ya fast forward a little?
而你没了机会做
And you never got the chance,
我想是因为这一切
I-- I guess, because of all this.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
等我出院后 不如你就过来
As soon as I get discharged, how about you come over
给我做面试餐怎么样
and cook me that audition meal?
太棒了
Awesome!
面试餐
Audition meal?
你能信吗 我得再面试一次
Do you believe this? I have to try out for the same job
我工作了两年的职位
I've had for two years!
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么不能告诉乔什你是谁 发生了什么
Why can't you just tell Josh who you are and what happened?
因为这愚蠢的聪明哈佛医生不让
Because this stupid smart Harvard doctor won't let me!
他说乔什得自己记起一切
He said Josh has to remember everything by himself
否则这会导致精神崩溃
or it could cause a psychic meltdown.
这是基本的大脑常识 索菲亚
It's basic brain stuff, Sofia, basic brain stuff.
好吧 那你就做面试餐
Okay, okay, so you'll make your audition meal,
他会雇用你 最后他会记起来的
he'll hire you and eventually he'll... get his memory back.
但如果他不能呢 五小时前
Yeah, but what if he doesn't? I mean, five hours ago
我在告诉乔什我爱他
I was telling Josh that I loved him.
如果他永远也记不起来他要说什么呢
I mean, what if he never remembers what he was gonna say back?
-他会记得的 -你怎么知道啊
- He'll remember. - But how do you know?
因为加比 人们记得感觉
Because, Gabi, people remember feelings.
你倒是该高兴
If anything, you should be happy
他想让你做面试餐 好吗
that he wants you to make this audition meal, okay?
要我说 那是他喜欢上你的第一刻
If you ask me, that's the first moment he had feelings for you.
烤奶酪三明治吗
Grilled cheese?
这看起来...棒极了
This... looks... fantastic.
奶酪入口即化
It's so ooey-gooey.
知道吗
You know what?
别管另一个人了 你被聘用了
Forget the other guy. You're hired.
什么
What?
天啊 你说得对 索菲亚
Oh my god! You're right, Sofia.
我只用做同样的食物
All I have to do is make the same meal
同样的事情就会发生
and the same things will happen,
然后乔什和我会在一起
and then, Josh and I will be together,
然后分手 然后复合
and then not together, and then together,
然后又分手
and-- and then not together,
然后又复合 然后又分手
and then together and then not together.
是啊 重新经历一切一定非常有趣
Yeah. It'll be so fun to relive it all again.
天啊 我可以做到的 我之前做到过
Oh my god, I can do this, I have done this.
我要找到我第一天穿的裙子
I'm gonna look for the dress I wore the first day.
也别忘了婚礼上穿的裙子
Oh, and don't forget a dress for the wedding.
索菲亚 我的烤奶酪三明治没那么好吃
Sofia, my grilled cheese isn't that good.
你克里斯舅舅要在阿斯彭结婚了
Your Uncle Chris is getting married in Aspen.
-什么 -是啊 他的邀请函混在了
- What? - Yeah, his invitation got mixed into the pile of bills
我们垫桌腿的一堆账单里
we use to even out our table legs.
天啊 他这周末就要在阿斯彭结婚了
Oh my god, he's getting married in Aspen this weekend,
-还寄来两张火车票 -没错
- and he sent me two train tickets. - Yeah.
我不是说他抄袭我
I'm not saying he copied me,
但大家都知道阿斯彭是我的梦想婚礼地点
but everyone knows that Aspen is my dream wedding location.
天啊 阿斯彭
Oh my god... Aspen.
我发誓 要是新娘爸爸带她滑到圣坛前...
Oh, I swear to god, if the bride's dad skis her down the aisle...
你能想象一个更浪漫的地方来庆祝爱情吗
Can you think of a more romantic place to celebrate your love?
是啊
Oh, you're right.
真替你叔叔开心
I'm so happy for your uncle.
不 我说的是我跟乔什
No no, I'm talkin' about me and Josh.
想想看 他在雪山上向我告白
Come on! Him telling me he loves me on a snow-covered mountain?
你又要来窃取我的婚礼创意吗
Okay, now you're stealing my wedding ideas?
这可比在一个蠢沙发上
It is so much more romantic than telling me
向我告白浪漫多了
he loves me on a stupid couch!
天啊 失忆最棒了
Oh my god! Amnesia rules!
-艾略特 -稍等 我这有个面试马上结束
- Hey, Elliot-- - One moment, I'm just finishing up an interview.
面谁
With who?
迈克·沃尔塔吉
Michael Voltaggio?
顶级大厨迈克·沃尔塔吉来这干什么
What is Top Chef Michael Voltaggio doing here?
你好 很高兴再见到你
Hi. Very good to see you again,
还记得上次我们见过吗
remember we met here last time?
不记得
No.
就没人记得我了吗
Does anyone remember me?
没有 是不是好棒
No. Isn't it great?
艾略特 他来干什么
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表