剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我想我妈
I miss my mom.
不好
Oh, no.
艾略特 别再弹那鬼钢琴了
Elliot, you have got to stop playing that damn piano.
为什么
Why?
因为我...
Because I...
终于意识到自己为什么会做你的春梦了
finally realized why I had a sex dream about you.
我不弹了
I'm stopping.
和你无关啦
It wasn't about you.
我的确是梦到了你的脸 但那是...
I mean, I did have your face on there, but it was--
是科尔曼的事
it was about Coleman.
我让你想起了你身高188
I remind you of your six-foot-two,
英俊帅气的黑人前夫吗
beautiful black ex-husband?
我懂
I get that.
以前我们每次吵架 他都会弹那首歌♥
He used to play that song every time we had a fight.
琴声一响起 我们就会和好
And as soon as he played it-- oh, we'd make up
进行美妙的性♥爱♥
and make sweet love.
你敢相信我上次听那首歌♥都是十年前了吗
Can you believe it's been 10 years since I heard that song?
十年了 他再婚 继续生活
Ten years and he's remarried, moved on, and...
我却一个人坐在这
I'm sitting here all alone.
你有没有想过
Did it occur to you
这首歌♥对你的影响这么大 或许是因为
that maybe the reason the music is having such an effect on you
你终于准备好继续
is because you're finally ready to move on
和别人谱写动人的乐曲了
and make beautiful music with somebody else?
不是和我
Not me.
和一个比科尔曼好得多的人
But someone a lot better than Coleman.
我刚刚才想到
It didn't occur to me until just now.
这是真的
Well, it's true.
谢谢你 艾略特
Thanks, Elliot.
也别担心你的春梦 尤兰达
And don't worry about the dream, Yolanda.
我唯一会碰的巨型黑色物体 就是那架钢琴
The only big black thing I'll be touching is that piano.
又来了
And we're back.
我为什么不能
I don't understand why I couldn't
直接在家跟胡安卡洛分手
just break up with Juancarlo in the apartment.
非得跑掉乔什家来
Why did I have to come to Josh's to do it?
因为这里好得多
Because it's much better here.
你可以分完手 然后大步离开
You know, you just do it, and you walk out.
在自己家里怎么走
Can't walk out of your own place.
再说你要摔坏了什么 也不是我们钱买♥♥的
Plus, if you break something, it won't be ours.
对啊
You're right.
天哪 你说的太对了
God, you're so right.
还有 明年 请大胆忘掉我的生日
Oh, and next year, feel free to forget my birthday.
你好 乔什
Hey, Josh.
他在办公室里
He's in the office.
胡安卡洛
Hey, Juancarlo.
乔什说你可能在这里
Josh said you might be in here.
不 请别转身
No, no, please don't turn around.
如果看到你的脸
If I see your face,
我可能就说不出我想说的话了
I might not be able to say what I have to say.
好吧
Okay.
我们在墨西哥度过的时光
The time we had in Mexico,
非常梦幻
it was magic,
你是我见过最棒的人
and you're, like, one of the most amazing people I've ever met.
而且
And...
你让我敞开胸怀 去感受我已经很长时间...
you made me open up and feel something that I haven't felt in...
没感受过的东西
a really long time.
但说实话 我没想到你会出现在这
But honestly, I did not expect you to show up here,
在我最后见到你
and... between the time I last saw you
和你来美国之间
and when you came, uh--
间隔的确真的不久
granted, it was a very small window--
但我...可能遇到了另一个人
I... kind of maybe met someone else.
不知道为什么
And for whatever reason,
我一直没办法不想他
I have not been able to stop thinking about him.
一天
One day.
不是三天
Not three.
就一天
One.
其实我说的不是你
I-- I actually wasn't talking about you.
我在说别人 另一个男生
I was talking about someone else. It was another guy that I--
我们在地铁上认识的
this guy that I met at the BART system.
他是医生 不是律师 我讨厌律...
He's a doctor, not a lawyer. I hate lawyer...
我们成功了
We did it.
是的
Yeah, we did.
好安静啊 你觉得里面在干什么
It's kind of quiet. What do you think's happening in there?
这个
This.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
真没想到
Oh, my damn.
承认吧
Admit it.
你已经被我饱含深情的旋律之网牢牢牵绊住了
You're entangled in my passionate web of rhythm and melody.
是的
I am.
占有我吧 尤兰达
Take me, Yolanda.
那架钢琴必须得送走
We gotta get rid of that piano.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表