剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
"I made it up," And "You went too far."
什么
What?
没什么午餐
There is no lunch.
我只是想给你点自信
You know, I was just trying to give a little confidence,
为你添把勇气之火
light a fire under you.
谁知道你直接烧了整座桥
I didn't know you was gonna burn down the whole damn bridge!
天啊 我不能呼吸了
Oh, my God. I can't breathe.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life!
你要去哪里
Whe--Where are you going?
去想办法继续做乔什的狗腿子
To figure out how to be Josh's bitch again!
我家男人帅不帅
How hot is my man?
我只看得到他的屁♥股♥
Well, I can only see his butt.
是不是好翘 你可以说是
Ain't it juicy? You can say yes.
是
Yes.
你们好呀
Oh, hey!
这里是要去蓬塔卡纳的姑娘们坐的桌子吗
Is this the table for all the girls going to Punta Cana?
加比 你来干什么
Gabi, what are you doing here?
我只是想来说
Oh, I just came over to say,
祝你们一路顺风 玩得开心
have a good flight, have a good time, and...
我们在那儿见
I'll see you there.
你见不到我们 因为你输了 我赢了
You're not gonna see us there because I you lost and I won.
那这么说吧
Oh. Well, let's just say
某人给了我
a certain someone gave a 100,000
10万常客里程
frequent flier miles to a certain me.
天啊 你去哭求乔什要机票了吗
Oh, my God. You went crying to Josh for a ticket?
不
No.
在我哭之前他就给我了
He gave me the ticket before I started crying.
好吧 那你准备住哪里
Okay, where are you going to stay?
别担心
Well, not to worry.
我打给过度假村 搞定了所有事
Called the resort, handled the whole thing.
结果发现他们还有个房♥间
Turns out, they do have a room.
虽然面♥积♥只有衣柜大
Sure, it's the size of a closet,
我可能还需要带着名牌
sure, I may have to wear a name tag,
做些保洁工作
and do a little janitorial work,
但我也能去了
but... I'm in!
所以我们三位就泳池见吧
So I will see you bitches at the pool.
我不敢相信 你就这么输不起
I cannot believe that you are such a sore loser
硬是要耍手段挤进我赢来的假期里
that you had to weasel your way into my vacation, that I won!
你这么生气干嘛
Why are you so upset?
我以为你会很高兴我能一起呢
I thought you'd be thrilled I was joining you.
我看起来像高兴吗
Do I look thrilled?
如果我想听两个小婊砸为了我撕来撕去
If I wanted to listen to two little bitches fight over me,
我就继续和乔纳斯兄弟恋爱了
I'd still be dating the Jonas Brothers.
我们还有两小时就要启程
Now, we are leaving in two hours.
我去给我的"蓬"塔卡纳脱个毛
I'm gonna go wax my Punta Cana
然后坐着礼车来接你们两位
and swing by in the the limo to pick you girls up.
现在 别给自己加戏了
Now, Stop! 'Causin'! Drama!
真不敢相信你这么做了
I cannot believe you did this.
我不明白你为什么不高兴
I don't understand why you're not happy.
我是说 你度上了假
I mean, you get to go on vacation,
我也度上了假
I get to go on vacation.
我们俩都要去蓬塔卡纳了
We are both going to Punta Cana.
如果卡罗继续跟那婊砸亲热就别想了
Not if Carlo keeps making out with that Punta Cana.
艾略特 你去了哪里
Elliot, where have you been?
我在乞求一份工作[来一炮]
I was begging for a job.
但埃兰没心情 所以我就去散步了
But Alan wasn't in the mood, so I went for a walk.
艾略特 我只是想帮你
Look, Elliot, I was just trying to help.
尤兰达 我当时只顾着生你气
I was so mad at you, Yolanda,
都没意识到我能用这局面
I didn't realize that I could actually use
来反败为胜
this whole situation to my favor.
我只需要让乔什以为但丁想请我
All I have to do is make Josh think Dante wants me,
然后他就会服输 给我我值得的一切了
then he'll cave and offer me everything I deserve.
-艾略特 -游戏开始
- Elliot! - The game is afoot!
再次感谢你 但丁
Okay, thanks again so much for doing this, Dante.
当他进来时
When he comes in here,
你就把椅子转过去背对我们 忍♥住笑
just turn your chair away from us and try not to laugh.
好
Righty-oh.
艾略特
Elliot...
你就直说吧
Now, give it to me straight.
你是继续做我的公♥关♥ 还是要去给但丁工作了
Are you still my publicist or did Dante steal you away from me?
乔什 我不想撒谎
Well, Josh, I don't want to lie.
但丁可是下了血本招待我
He did wine and dine me pretty hard.
上了鱼子酱 唐培里侬香槟
We're talking caviar, Dom Perignon,
小婴儿胳膊那么粗的大虾
shrimp the size of a baby's arm.
都是奢侈东西 乔什
Big ticket stuff, Josh. Big ticket stuff.
听起来他真的很像要你
It sounds like he really wants you.
可不止是要我工作
In more ways than one.
他在喝完三杯酒以后 变得毛手毛脚
After his third drink, he got kinda handsy.
如果他人帅的话我倒是受宠若惊
I would have been flattered if he was hot.
但他太难看了
But he was nasty!
重点是 就算他觉得我很棒
The point is, even though he thinks I'm amazing,
给我开的薪水更多
offered me more money,
说我是全城最好的公♥关♥之一
and said I'm one of the best publicists in town,
不 是全世界 我还是拒绝了他
nay, the world... I turned him down.
是吗
Did you?
那是什么声音
What was that?
听起来像是你拒绝的那个人
It kind of sounds a little like the guy you turned down.
我的好朋友 但丁·伯格森
My good friend... Dante Bergeson.
但丁·伯格森
Dante Bergeson!
真高兴又见到你 先生
Good to see you again, sir.
我这辈子都没见过你 更别说调戏你了
I've never met you, nor molested you in my life.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
真对不起 乔什 求求你别开除我
I'm so sorry, Josh. Please don't fire me! Please!
我一直说
I've always said,
当一个男人在地板上哭起来 就是时候走了
when one man is crying on the floor, it's time to go.
再会 乔什
Cheerio, Josh.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我就是想让你尊重一下我作为公♥关♥的身份
I just wanted you to respect me as a publicist.
我帮你干洗衣服 跑腿办事
I do your dry-cleaning, run your errands,
在你睡觉时帮你梳头...
comb your hair while you sleep--
最后这个可不是我要你做的
I never asked for that last one.
我只想要你稍微尊重下我
All I'm looking for is a little respect.
你到底有没有认为我是名好公♥关♥
Do you even think I'm a good publicist?
不然我为什么要打给你大学
Why do you think I called your college
告诉他们你该做那场演讲
and told them you should give that speech?
-那是你干的吗 -没错
- You did that? - Hell, yeah I did.
从现在开始
And look, from now on,
我会再雇个人帮我跑腿
I will hire someone else to do my personal tasks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我还是可以为你做点杂事的
But there's still a few I can do.
只要你愿意就好
Whatever you're comfortable with.
真棒
Great!
不如你去打个盹儿 我去拿梳子
Now why don't you go take a nap and I'll get the comb?
老天 我们要怎么告诉莉泽特
Man, how are we gonna tell Lizette
我们看见她未婚夫跟别的女人亲热啊
we saw her fiance making out with another woman?
温柔地告诉 而且等婚礼结束
Very gently, and after the wedding.
等等 你开玩笑吗
Wait a minute. Are you kidding me?
你就这么想去度假
You want to go on this vacation so bad
连毁掉莉泽特的下半辈子
that you totally feel justified
都觉得理所当然吗
ruining the rest of Lizette's life?
对 因为我赢了
Yes, because I won.
你才不是这种人 别这么自私
Come on! This is not you. Don't be so selfish!
如果我订了婚 正准备结婚
If I was engaged and I was going to get married,
你看到我的未婚夫和别的女人亲热
and you saw my fiance making out with another woman,
难道不会告诉我吗
wouldn't you tell me?
你们是旅行结婚不
Is it a destination wedding?
她来了 我们得告诉她
Okay, that's her. We have to tell her.
-加比... -做正确的事
- Ugh, Gabi-- - Do the right thing.
好吧
Fine!
礼车在等着了 姑娘们
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表