剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
until one day,
命运拍了拍我们的肩膀说
fate tapped us on the shoulder and said,
"乔什 加比 就是现在了"
"Josh, Gabi, the time is now."
记得我们说了什么吗 我们要一起说吗
Remember what we said? Shall we say it together?
-我爱你 -我要走了
- I love you. - I'm ready to go.
那跟我和苏菲亚很不相同
Oh, you know, that's so different from me and Sofia.
我一开始跟她见面时
I mean, when I first met her,
完全没有分分合合那一套
there was no getting close or ripped apart stuff,
我不需要三年时间来思考
I mean, I didn't need three years to think about it.
你知道的 好事多磨嘛
Hm. You know, good things come to those who wait.
我不喜欢多磨
I don't like waiting.
我见到她那一刻 就知道我们会在一起
I knew the moment I saw her, we were gonna be together.
加比和我认识第一晚就嘿♥咻♥了
Gabi and I had sex on the first night.
索菲亚 你愿意跟我同居吗
Sofia, will you move in with me?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
看吧 我就说这家伙一定要胜乔什一筹
See? I told you this guy will do anything to one-up Josh.
尼克 我很愿意
Nick, I would love to move in with you.
好吧
Okay,
索菲亚绝对不可能跟男人约会五次就同居的
Sofia would never move in with a guy after five dates.
她太理性 太冷静 太无趣了
I mean, she's too rational and level-headed and boring for that.
我告诉你吧
Well, let me tell you somethin'.
她不可能搬过去的
She's never gonna move in with him.
没错
Damn right she's not!
她为什么不可能
Why is she not?
因为他们在虚张声势
Because they're bluffing,
我们会戳穿他们的
and we're gonna call their bluff.
没错
Hell yeah, we are!
要怎么戳
How are we gonna do that?
提出来这周末帮他们去搬家
By offering to help them move in together, this weekend.
你疯了吗 我讨厌帮人搬家
Are you crazy? I hate helping people move.
我们不用搬
We're never gonna have to.
等我们一提出要他们这么快就同居
The minute we suggest that they move in together that quickly,
他们俩都会腿软
they're both gonna back out.
现在我们说完了吗
Now, are we done talkin' about this?
-是的 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
-我能告诉你个秘密吗 -是的
- Can I tell you a secret? - Yes.
我一直挺喜欢苹果马天尼的
I often enjoy a good appletini.
早上好啊 性感巧克力
Good morning, HotChocolate!
你跟医生怎么样了
How'd it go with the doctor?
他提出要再约一次会
Well, he made a follow-up appointment.
我听过无国界医生
I've heard of Doctors Without Borders,
但从没听过无底线医生
but never Doctors Without Standards.
他的意思是 太棒了 尤兰达
What he means is, yay you, Yolanda.
-太棒了 -棒个屁
- Yay. - Yay, nothin'.
昨晚我们聊了他
Last night we talked about him.
下一次 我们就要聊她了
Next time, we're gonna have to talk about her.
我是说我 性感巧克力
I mean me. HotChocolate.
我刚上你好丘比特看了
I just looked at HeyCupid,
结果发现性感巧克力这贱♥人♥
and it turns out this bitch, HotChocolate,
居然有古希腊哲学
has got a double degree
和古英语诗歌♥的双学位
in Greek philosophy and Old English poetry!
别担心 尤尤 艾略特大学念的是文学
Oh, no worries, Yo- Yo. Elliot majored in literature.
我又好几年没工作了
And I haven't worked in a couple years,
有时间看完了十本哲学书
so I've had time to read ten philosophy books.
我们可以教你
We can teach you!
我要怎么在
How the hell am I supposed
下次约会前学这么多东西
to learn all that crap before my next date?
有了 我们来《大鼻子情圣》那一套怎么样
I know! How about we pull a Cyrano?
我第一次约会可不干那事
I don't do that on my first date!
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
就是我们告诉你该说什么
It's where we tell you what to say.
我要是想帮老太太上♥床♥
If I wanted to help an old woman get into bed,
当初就念护理了
I would've majored in nursing.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
抱歉 你们好啊
Oh! Sorry! Uh, hi!
我们正准备来次搬家嘿♥咻♥呢
We were just about to have moving day sex.
你们以后会明白的
You'll know one day.
好吧 你说他们是虚张声势
Okay, you said they were bluffing.
这看起来不像啊
This doesn't look like bluffing.
别担心 马上就会了 相信我
Don't worry, it'll happen any minute, trust me.
不如你们先搬只箱子下楼吧
Why don't you grab a box and bring it down to the curb?
好 尼克
All right, Nick.
我们会"搬只箱子下楼"的
We'll "Grab a box and bring it down to the curb."
-等等 -来了
- Uh, wait. - Here we go.
你有什么话想跟我们说吗 索菲亚
Is there, uh... Is there somethin' you wanna tell us, Sofia?
是 我现在才明白过来
Yeah, there is. I'm kind of just realizing it now.
尼克 你能出来一下吗
Hey, Nick, could you come out here for a second?
我只想说 显然昨晚
Well, I just wanna say, you know, obviously last night, you know,
没有按计划进行 你们却依然
didn't really go as planned, and for you guys
过来帮我们搬家 我说不好
to come over here and help us move, and, I don't know,
开始我们的这段新人生 这对我真的很重要
start this new phase in our lives, it really means a lot to me.
还有呢
And?
还有...
And, um...
我拿走了华夫饼煎盘
I took the waffle iron.
真是难以置信
I can't believe this.
对就是对了
When it's right, it's right.
我真的会想念这个地方的
Oh, I'm really gonna miss this place.
-加比 -怎么了
- And Gabi? - Yeah?
如果你想让我交下个月的房♥租 我会的
If you need me to pay rent next month, I will.
那就太好了
That would be good.
好了
Okay!
再见啦
Ooh! Well, bye!
我们还真是错了
Wow, were we wrong!
难以置信 乔什 这真的发生了
I can't believe this, Josh. This is really happening.
他们相遇 爱上彼此
I mean, they met each other, they love each other,
现在又要同居了
and now they're moving in together!
我不明白 这没道理啊
I don't get it. It doesn't make sense.
他们才约会了五次
They went on five dates.
或许他只需要五次
Well, maybe that's all he really needed.
或许他是那种知道自己要什么
Maybe he's the kind of guy that knows what he wants
什么时候要的人
and when he wants it.
或许他并不需要三年来搞清楚
Maybe he doesn't need three years to figure it out!
等等 这是什么情况
Wait. What's happening?
我觉得有点奇怪
I just... I think it's a little odd that
我们在一起这么久了
we've been together for so long
却还一次都没讨论过同居的事
and we haven't even discussed moving in together.
好吧 这很奇怪
Okay, it's odd.
那就来讨论讨论 所以...
Therefore, it needs to be discussed. So...
讨论吧
discuss.
好的
Okay, uh...
我家房♥间很多
Well, I have plenty of room.
你又已经在那工作了
You're already working there.
你一个人付不起房♥租
You can't afford to live on your own--
好吧 这一点也不浪漫
Okay, this is so not romantic.
重来一遍
Starting over.
加比 你是我这辈子遇到过最美好的事
Gabi, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我第一次对别人有这种感觉
And I've never felt like this about anyone.
像点样了
Getting better.
虽然我可能不是五次约会以后就知道自己
And although, I might not be the guy who knows what he wants
要什么的男人 但我知道一件事
after five dates, I do know one thing.
我爱你
I love you.
非常像样了
Getting a lot better.
如果你愿意搬来和我同住 你会让我成为
And you would make me the luckiest man in the world
全世界最幸运的男人
if you'd move in with me.
是吗 你说真的吗
Really? You mean it?
这是我这辈子说过最真的话了
I've never meant anything more in my life.
来吧 搬来和我一起住
Come on, move with me.
是吗 好的
Yeah? Okay! Okay!
我要搬去和我男友住了
I'm moving in with my boyfriend!
尤兰达 能听见吗
Yolanda, can you hear me?
是的 小金呼叫小泡菜 完毕
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表