剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我就知道做成年人不是好主意
I knew being an adult was a bad idea!
好的 谢谢 等有了就快派救护车来好吗
Yes, thank you, just send me ambulance as soon as you can.
虽然我不知道我在催什么
Although I don't know why you need to rush
因为她已经死了
because she's already dead.
-索菲亚 -加比
- Sofia. - Hey, Gabi.
我有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
-我也是 -你先说
- Me too. - You first.
好吧 加比 我很想告诉乔什你的感受
Okay. Gabi, I really tried to tell Josh how you feel,
真的 但他看起来很为你喜欢魔术激动
I really did. But he seemed so excited that you loved his magic.
我觉得告诉他真♥相♥会要他命的
I think telling him the truth would've just killed him.
我明白
I understand.
但如果你真的告诉他 他也没命了
But, you know, if you had told him, and it did kill him,
我一点都不会怪你的
I would not have blamed you, at all.
现在 关于奶奶...
Now, about Abuelita...
你也没办法告诉他吗
You couldn't tell her, either?
我开口了
Well, I started to--
然后被她的死亡凝视吓慌了吗
And then she freaked you out with her death stare?
我们俩是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with us?
我没法跟乔什开口 你没法跟奶奶开口
I couldn't tell Josh, you couldn't tell Abuelita.
知道吗 真正的成年人自己解决问题
Well, you know what? Real adults tackle their own problems.
我要进去
I'm goin' in.
好吧 但你要记住她真的年纪大了
Okay, well, you know, just remember, she was old.
奶奶
Abuelita?
我是成年人了 好吗
I'm an adult now, okay?
意思也就是我想干嘛干嘛
And that means that I do what I want,
想约谁约谁 想跟谁睡跟谁睡
I date who I want, and I have sex with who I want.
对 没错 我可是驯雕高手
Yeah, that's right. I know my way around a penis.
你没话说吗 好吧 我不在乎
Oh, you got nothing to say? Well, I don't care.
实际上我已经受够在意你的看法了
I am actually done with caring about what you think,
因为你永远也不会认可我和我的选择
because you will never approve of me or my choices.
所以你猜怎么着 我就当你死了
So, you know what, you're dead to me.
奶奶
Abuelita?
奶奶
Abuelita?
天呐 索菲亚 你好像害死了奶奶
Oh my God, Sofia, I think you killed Abuelita!
天呐 我的天呐
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
-惊喜 -天呐
- Surprise! - My God!
天呐 你还活着
Oh my God! You're alive!
我当然活着
Of course I am alive.
也终于为你骄傲了
And finally proud of you!
你知道我等你
Do you know how long
站起来维护自己 等了多久吗
I've been waiting for you to stand up for yourself?
-什么 -每个文化里都有一个成长仪式
- What? - Every culture has a rite of passage,
让你从孩子变成大人
when you go from child to adult.
犹太人有成人礼 阿米什人有游历仪式
The Jews have bar mitzvahs, the Amish have Rumspringa,
而我们...有跟奶奶吵架
and we... have screaming at the abuelita.
等等 所以我跟你吵架就算成人了吗
Wait. So screaming at you, what, makes me an adult?
没错 如果你都不敢反抗自己的奶奶
It does. How are you ever going to stand up for yourself
又怎么能维护自己呢
if you can't stand up to your own abuelita?
现在你就能和尼克有健康的感情了
Now you are ready to have a healthy relationship with Nick.
你喜欢他吗 我是说 我不在乎
Do you like him? I mean, I don't care. I don't care.
是 我喜欢他
Si, me gusta.
我也想和乔什有健康的感情
I want a healthy relationship with Josh.
是什么紧急情况
What's the emergency?
我得告诉我男友我讨厌魔术
I gotta go tell my boyfriend I hate magic!
-等等 谁喊你们来的 -走咯
- Wait. Who called you? - Gotta go!
尤兰达夫人 你在里面怎么样
Madame Yolanda, how are you doin' in there?
很热
I'm hot.
她很热 当有人热的时候
She's hot. Well, when someone's hot,
就要有...风
we give them... air.
看来伟大的魔术师乔什犯了个大错啊
Looks like the Great Ma'Josh'in made a great mistake-in.
这样好多了
Well, that's better.
如果你想让我的衣服消失
If you ever wanna make my clothes disappear...
你不需要魔法
you don't need magic.
好吧
Okay.
给我下去
Get off the stage.
魔术什
The Ma'Josh'in!
大小个 我的任务完成了 你想溜出去吗
Hey, Big Tiny. Uh, my part is done. You wanna sneak out of here?
不然你以为我是怎么出狱的
Girl, how you think I got out of prison?
我开玩笑呢
I'm kiddin'. I'm kiddin'.
我是走正道出来的
I went through the proper channels.
-我们走吧 -走
- Let's get out of here. - Let's go.
天啊 我的手表呢
Oh my God. Where's my watch?
我的手链也不见了
My tennis bracelet's missing!
怎么了
What?
-不是你吧 -没错 不是我
- You didn't. - You're right. I didn't.
拜托 你知道这里会有一群有钱人
Come on. You knew there was gonna be a bunch of rich people here.
我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
显然就是你拿的
Obviously, you're the one that took them.
-我的手表回来了 -我的手链也是
- Hey, my watch is back! - So's my bracelet!
魔术什
The Ma'Josh'in!
大小个 等等
But, Tiny, wait, wait, wait!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
尤兰达 你是个美丽的女人
Yolanda, you're a beautiful woman,
也值得一个好男人
and you deserve a beautiful man.
就是我
Which is me.
但可惜 我们不能在一起
But, unfortunately, we can't be together.
因为我知道你永远也不会信任我
I can see you're never gonna be able to trust me.
-再见了 尤兰达 -可恶
- Goodbye, Yolanda. - Oh! My damn!
可恶
Damn! Damn!
等等 我的手表呢
Wait, hold up a second. Where's my watch?
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
下一个魔术我需要一位志愿者 你
for my next trick I need a volunteer-- you!
我从未见过的美丽金发女孩
Beautiful blonde girl who I've never met.
-乔什 -别害羞 小姐
- Uh, Josh, Josh... - Oh, don't be shy, miss.
来 热烈的掌声送给她
Come on, give her a big hand.
乔什 我不想参与
Josh, um, I don't wanna do this.
-我不能就看着吗 -不 请信任我这位
- Can I just watch? - No, no, you are in the capable hands
伟大的魔术师乔什吧
of the Great Ma'Josh'in.
现在请站进圈中
Now if you'll please step inside this hoop.
不 说真的 我不想参与
No, seriously, I don't wanna do this.
加比 最前排的那男人是魔术小屋的老板
Gabi, the guy in the front row owns the Magic Hut downtown,
如果我表演得好 他会让我每周六演出
and if I'm good he'll let me perform on Saturdays.
所以呢
So?
所以如果配合得好 你就能做我助手
So, if we're good together, you can be my assistant.
现在微笑
Now smile.
我♥干♥嘛要微笑 我又不高兴
Why would I smile? I'm not happy.
各位 你们有多少次都等待着约会对象
Guys, how many times have you had to wait for your date
选中那套完美装扮呢
to choose the perfect outfit?
如今...不用等了
Well, wait... no more.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
乔什 别闹了 这不好玩
Josh, this has to stop. This isn't fun.
好 那就再来一次
Well then, let's do it again,
因为女生就是喜欢玩
because girls just wanna have fun.
好吧 够了 我讨厌这个
All right, that's it. I hate this.
我明白 谁想当个小丑啊
I get it. Who wants to be a clown?
不 我讨厌魔术
No, I hate magic!
什么 -有关魔术的一切
What? - Everything about it!
你的衣服 我的衣服
Your outfit, my outfit,
你说的话 你奇怪的说话方式
what you're saying, the weird way you're saying it,
我耳朵里冒出来的硬币
the coins coming out of my ears,
嘴里长出来的花
the flowers coming out of my mouth,
我讨厌这一切
I hate it, I hate all of it!
魔术什
The Ma'Josh'in!
-怎么回事 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
我真的不想用这种方式告诉你
This is really not the way I wanted to tell you,
但多少也是被你逼的
but you kind of forced my hand.
我不明白 你说你喜欢魔术
I don't understand. You said you liked magic.
-我不喜欢 -但你说的喜欢啊
- I don't. - But you said you did.
你要是不喜欢 干嘛要说喜欢
I mean, why would you say you did if you don't?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表