剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你这是犯了联邦罪
You committed a federal crime!
是企图
Tried to.
很可惜 他们在我们车上找到了他
Unfortunately, they found him in our car,
让他回去了
and they sent him back,
但是我想到唯一能让他来美国
but then I thought the only way to get him here
跟索菲亚在一起的办法
so that Sofia can be with him
就是拿到"H-1B工作签证"
is to get him something called an "H-1B work visa,"
也就需要你出马了
which is where you come in.
你能给他弄到"H-1B工作签证"吗
Can you get him an "H-1B work visa"?
-不行 -你太好了 索菲亚会...
- No! - You're so sweet. Sofia's gonna be so--
等等 什么叫"不行"
Wait a minute. "No"? What do you mean, "No"?
加比 你知道
Gabi, do you have any idea
拿工作签证需要什么吗
what it takes to get someone a work visa,
特别是他们还曾试图偷渡
especially when they tried sneaking into the country?
我说的是文书工作 律师 宣誓书
I'm talking paperwork, lawyers, affidavits.
-你在想什么呢 -我就是没想好吧
- What were you thinking? - I wasn't thinking!
我知道 那就是你的问题 你从来都不思考
I know! See, and that's your problem: You never think.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
Well, you know what your problem is?
你只会思考
That's all you do.
抱歉 那是损我的话吗
I'm sorry, was that supposed to be mean?
因为这明明是表扬
Because that's actually a compliment.
这不是 好吗
No, it wasn't. Okay?
你思考时就不感受了
When you think, you don't feel,
你不感受 又怎么去爱
and when you don't feel, how can you love?
这根本说不通
That makes no sense.
说不通的是我以为我们恋爱以后
What makes no sense is me thinking that after we fell in love,
你就会理解我了
you would understand this.
加比
Gabi...
爱并不意味着你能做蠢事
love doesn't mean you can just do stupid things.
爱就是这意思
That is exactly what love means!
如果你不帮我
And if you won't help me,
那就意味着我得自己一个人做蠢事了
that means I'm gonna have to do something stupid all by myself!
不敢相信乔什这么快就给我们找了律师
I can't believe Josh got us a lawyer so fast.
这话也不是完全正确
Mm. Yeah, that's not exactly true.
-哪一部分 -所有
- Which part? - All of it.
什么
What?
别担心 我有计划
Okay, don't worry, I have a plan.
我讨厌你的计划
I hate your plans.
是 只在计划不顺利的时候
Yeah, only when they don't go well.
它们就没顺利过
They never go well.
索菲亚 你还想见到胡安卡洛吗
Sofia, do you want to see Juancarlo again?
想
I do.
好 那就别思考了 听我说
Okay, then stop thinking and listen.
你为"疯车"工作 是吧
You drive for Crazy Car, right,
这一片全是律所
and this area is filled with law firms.
我们只用等着
All we have to do is wait
一个移♥民♥律师叫车
for an immigration lawyer to request a ride,
然后我们接单
and then we accept the ride,
跟他解释这个故事
and we explain the story to him,
然后说服他帮助我们
and we convince him to help us.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
索菲亚 别思考了 用心去感受
Sofia, stop thinking and feel.
这主意还挺棒的
That's kinda genius.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
有人叫车了
Hey, you got one.
把名字念给我 我来查一查
Read me the name and I'll look him up.
阿尔伯特·辛
Albert Shin.
阿尔伯特·辛
Okay, Albert Shin...
离婚律师 别接单
divorce lawyer. Ah, don't accept.
但帮艾略特存着他电♥话♥ 我们都料到了
But keep this number for Elliot-- we all see that train coming.
尼克·沃克
Nick Walker.
尼克·沃克
Nick Walker...
犯罪和移♥民♥法
criminal and immigration law!
接单 快接单
Accept! Accept the ride.
距离120米 加速
He's 400 feet away. Floor it.
我不知道这是拼车呢
Oh, I didn't realize this was a shared ride.
好吧 这是的
Oh, well... it is.
你该听听司机刚跟我说的故事
And, uh, you should hear the story our driver just told us.
真是令人心碎 引人入胜
So heartbreaking and compelling.
没事 我更喜欢安静
That's okay. I prefer silence.
我也是
So did I...
直到我听到这故事
until I heard this story.
系好安全带 这真是情感过山车
Buckle up. It's an emotional roller coaster.
说吧 司机
Tell it, driver.
我上周末去了墨西哥
Okay. So, I went to Mexico last weekend,
遇见了一个超棒的男人胡安卡洛·罗德里格斯
and I met the most amazing man, Juancarlo Rodriguez.
他在海滩上卖♥♥东西 来维持音乐生涯
He was selling things on the beach to pay for his music career.
听起来真是不容错过
Sounds like a real winner.
我无法忍♥受再也见不到他
I just couldn't bear not ever seeing him again,
所以我们试图帮他偷渡进美国
so we tried to smuggle him into the country,
结果他被查到了
but he was caught by the law.
是啊 如果她能找到一个
Yeah. If only she could find someone, say,
愿意免费帮她的律师就好了
a lawyer willing to help her for, I don't know, free.
得了吧
Please,
你觉得我没遇到过某个可怜女孩
you think I've never had some pathetic girl give me
跟我说自己在墨西哥苦情的一炮成真爱
a sob story about some meaningless fling in Mexico
然后求我免费给她法律援助吗
and beg for free legal help?
看呐
Oh, look.
一个评头论足 自私固执的混♥蛋♥律师
A judgmental, self- absorbed douche- bag lawyer.
真是没料到
How unexpected.
真是等不及我的宝马修好了
Can't wait till my BMW gets out of the shop.
我还忘了说令人讨厌
Oh, I forgot obnoxious.
我告诉你什么才是令人讨厌
I'll tell you what's obnoxious:
臆想我会忽略因为移♥民♥政策
Assuming I would ignore the thousands of families
而四分五裂的千万家庭
torn apart by immigration policies
只为让你和某个海滩混混上♥床♥
just so you and some beach bum can get laid.
下车
Get out!
一星
One star.
不不 等等
No. No, no, no! Wait, wait.
这不是拼车 我是她朋友
This is not a shared ride. I am her friend.
真令人震惊
Shocking.
听着 我们没法给你钱
Listen, we can't offer you money,
但我是超棒的大厨
but I'm an incredible chef
不如我们明晚
and, uh, how about we just talk
边吃晚餐边仔细聊聊这事呢
this whole thing over tomorrow night over dinner?
你是说 像约会那样吗
You mean, like a date?
好啊 如果你接这案子的话
Sure, if you take the case.
-加比 -没问题
- Gabi? - Done.
明天见 穿漂亮点
See you tomorrow. Wear something cute.
我们成功了
We did it!
加比 你有想过你在跟乔什恋爱
Gabi, did it occur to you that you just accepted a date
却还接受了跟别人的约会吗
with someone when you're in a relationship with Josh?
没有
No.
我没想过
It did not.
看 说明"别思考"还是不好的
See, this is where the "not thinking" is not good.
艾略特 别弹了
Elliot, you gotta stop it.
你的琴声简直要我命
Your piano playing is killing me.
承认吧
Admit it,
你喜欢我弹琴的样子
you love me tickling the ivories.
现在 我来弹弹你怎么样
Now, how about I tickle the ebonies?
我说真的 赶快停下
I mean it. You gotta stop it.
住手 你给我马上住手
Stop it. You stop it right now,
不然我...
or I'm gonna...
那架钢琴必须得送走
We have got to get rid of that piano.
好 我要怎么布置餐桌
Okay, how should I set the table?
你是想坐在他边上还是跟他面对面
Do you wanna sit next to him, across from him?
怎么摆 我们干嘛要这么做
How are we doing this? Why are we doing this?
你能放松点吗
Will you relax?
不 加比 我没法放松
No, Gabi, I cannot relax,
如果那变♥态♥对你动手动脚
because what if this creep makes a move on you
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表