剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
好吧 那你找到我啦
Oh. Well, ya found me.
我也不要失去你 我想指导你
And I'm not gonna lose you. I wanna mentor you,
请你做我在先驱广场
and I want you to be the sous-chef
新开张餐厅的副厨
in my new restaurant in Pioneer Square.
天啊 真的吗
Oh my god, are you serious?
等等 你说这话不是因为
Wait-- Uh, you're not just saying that
你把红酒和止痛药一起吃了吧
because you paired the Pinot with the pain meds?
我想指导你 跟你一起工作
I wanna mentor you, and I wanna work with you.
天啊 我好激动
Oh my god, I-- I'm so excited,
我都想不起旧金山的先驱广场在哪了
I can't even remember where in San Francisco Pioneer Square is.
它在西雅图 有问题吗
It's in Seattle. Is that a problem?
西雅图 也就是华盛顿州
Seattle! Which is in Washington,
也就是跟旧金山在的那个不同的州
which is a different state than the one that San Francisco is in.
不 那完全不是问题
No, that's not a problem at all.
-加比 -索菲亚
- Gabi! - Sofia!
-加比 -索菲亚
- Gabi! - Sofia!
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
我有大问题了
I have a huge problem.
-我的更大 -好吧 我们按字母顺序来
- Mine's huge-r. - All right, let's go alphabetically.
什么 你总是这么说
What? You-- You always say that.
G就是在S之前嘛 字母表又不是我定的
Well, "G" Comes before "S". I didn't write the alphabet.
那贩毒的男友也不是我找的啊
Well, I didn't ask for a boyfriend who's a drug smuggler.
什么
What?
我刚才路过我们房♥间的舷窗
I was walking by the porthole of our room,
看到尼克在往风道里藏一个包裹
and I saw Nick, hiding a package in the air vent,
那一定是毒品 加比
and it's gotta be drugs, Gabi,
因为它是用牛皮纸包的
because it was wrapped in brown paper,
牛皮纸包着的就没好东西
and nothing good is ever wrapped in brown paper.
除了鲜鱼 也就是我接受了亚莉克丝·瓜纳切利
Except fresh fish, which is what I would be unwrapping,
邀请我去她西雅图新餐厅
if I took the job that Alex Guarnaschelli
工作以后需要开包的东西
just offered me in her new restaurant in Seattle!
-什么 -我该怎么办
- What? - I mean, what am I gonna do?
我有个难以置信的男友
I have an unbelievable boyfriend,
但这也是一个难以置信的机会
but this is an unbelievable opportunity.
我也不能做一个坏蛋的女朋友啊
Well, I can't be a criminal's girlfriend, I mean--
虽然这是每个小女孩的梦想 但是...
You know, every little girl dreams about it, but...
你知道有多少比率的情侣
Do you know what percentage of couples
能在异地恋里坚持下来吗
survive in a long-distance relationship?
-不知道 -我真的希望你知道
- No. - Yeah, I was really hopin' you did,
但我猜一定很低
but I'm guessin' it's pretty low.
不如你在我们撬风道的时候查一查吧
Why don't you look it up while we break into the air vent?
好
Okay.
等等 我们为什么先解决你的问题
Wait a minute. Hey, why are we fixing your problem first?
按字母表顺序啊 "撬"在"走"之前
It's alphabetical. "Breaking into" Comes before "Moving out of."
可恶
Dammit!
这日落真美
That sunset is breathtaking.
约瑟夫·康拉德说过
As Joseph Conrad said,
"没有什么东西比大海更神秘
"There is nothing more mysterious than the sea itself.
她是支配我存在的霸主[情妇]"
She is the mistress of my existence."
你有位情妇 你的妻子不会生气吗
Well, doesn't your wife get upset that you have a mistress?
你是说我的亡妻吧
You mean my late wife.
尤兰达 这是玛丽露
Yolanda, this is Marilou.
到今天正好走了五年
Gone five years today.
真抱歉
I-- I'm so sorry.
我这趟出海要洒掉她的骨灰 还有这骨灰坛
I'm scattering her ashes on this voyage, along with this.
该完结这一章了
Time to close that chapter.
当然了
hell yeah, it is.
我是说 太惨了
I mean, how sad it is.
的确 但我得说
It is, but, uh, I have to say
有你在这我就没那么伤心了 尤兰达
it's a little less sad with you here, Yolanda.
现在失陪一下
Now if you excuse me,
我得去检查下热水浴池的酸碱值
I have to check the PH balance on the Jacuzzi.
船长的工作永远不会结束
A captain's work is never done.
你好啊 玛丽露
Hey, Marilou.
你介意我跟你的男人分享海上的浪花吗
You cool with me sharin' the motion of the ocean with your man?
我不介意
I'm cool!
我的妈呀 玛丽露
Oh my damn! Oh my damn! Oh, Marilou.
我需要灰
I need some ashes.
知道了
I know.
是时候用玛丽珍[大♥麻♥]来替代玛丽露了
Time to replace Marilou with Mary Jane.
可能这就是为什么这里叫公"嗨"吧
Maybe that's why they call it the high seas.
埃兰
Alan!
我问了阿马多尔 我们没猜错
I spoke to Amador, and we were right.
他想和我们两个一起 确定了
He wants us both and it is on.
天啊 现在我好紧张
Oh god. Now I'm nervous.
你以前玩过3P吗
Have you had a three-way before?
太多次了
Tons of times!
就几次
Couple of times.
一次 在大学
Once. In college.
在夏令营
In camp.
没玩过
No.
艾略特 说实话 我都不确定3P是什么样
Elliot, to be honest, I'm not even sure how a threesome works.
能有多难啊
Well, how complicated can it be?
一个在上 一个在下
You have your usual top, and bottom...
真的只是多了个中间而已
and really, you're just adding a middle.
就像贝果
Like a bagel!
-对 -上半 下半 加中间的抹酱
- Yeah. - Top, bottom, and a schmear.
谁来做抹酱啊
Who's the schmear?
我们干嘛非要摞起来
Why are we having sex in a stack?
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
来点零食怎么样
How about a quick nosh?
确保等下大家都有力气
Make sure we have enough energy for later.
船长 你好啊
Captain? How's it goin'?
卡明斯基先生 我知道你为什么来
Mr. Kaminski, I know why you're here.
热水浴缸的酸碱值已经调整过了
The PH balance in the Jacuzzi has been restored.
你是已婚男人 对吧
You're a married man, right?
曾经是 二十五年前结的婚
I was. Twenty-five years.
-是我这辈子最快乐的时光 -真不错
- Happiest time of my life. - That's good to hear.
你知道我女朋友加比 对吧
Okay, so you know the girl I'm with? Gabi?
弄伤大厨的那个吗
The one who cut the chef?
对 就是她
Yeah. That's the one.
我们在一起三年了 我爱她
Well, we've been together for three years, and I love her.
今晚 我要跟她求婚
And tonight, I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
听起来真浪漫
That sounds beautiful.
没错 会的 我希望是
It is! It will be. I hope... so.
我猜我就是有点紧张
I guess I'm just nervous about asking her.
你当初求婚时是这个感觉吗
Is that how you felt when you were gonna propose?
你是说我紧不紧张 慌不慌吗
You mean, was I nervous? Freaked out?
无可救药地
Totally and completely in
爱上一个我明知配不上的女人
love with a woman I knew I didn't deserve,
却祈祷她愿意接受我吗
but prayed would have me anyway?
谢了 船长
Thanks, Captain.
天啊 如果这盒子里有毒品
Oh my god, if there are drugs in this box,
我和尼克就完了
it could ruin everything with Nick.
我不能打开 你来
I can't open it, you do it.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 是海♥洛♥因♥吗
Oh my god, is it heroin?
白粉 仙药 可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 爆爆乐
Smack? Crank? Crack? Crystal? Grams? Jacks? Pops?
索菲亚 你说的有些是麦片
Sofia, some of those are cereals.
好吧 不是毒品 但是是钻戒
Okay, it's not crack but it is a rock.
天啊 这是订婚戒指
Oh my god. That's an engagement ring.
等等 尼克要跟我求婚吗
Wait... Nick's gonna ask me to marry him?
那也太快了 你们才在一起五周吧
That was so fast, it's only been like five weeks!
六周
Six.
所以你怎么说 你会答应吗
So, what are you saying, are you gonna say yes?
这会让我的生活天翻地覆的
I mean, this could change my entire life.
我知道 要是我接下西雅图的工作
Ah-- I know. I mean, if I was to take that job in Seattle,
我的生活也会天翻地覆
it could change my whole life,
更别说我跟乔什的感情了
not to mention my whole relationship with Josh.
-我要答应 -真的吗
- I'm gonna say yes. - Really?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表