剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
so there can't be an un-proposal!
乔什 -加比
Josh. - Gabi,
如果那个女孩留在这里
if the girl I met that night stays here
不去追逐自己的梦想
and doesn't chase her dream...
她会后悔终生的
she's gonna regret it for the rest of her life.
那个女孩的梦想改变了
Well, that girl's dream has changed.
不 没有变
No, it hasn't.
别跟我说她的梦想是什么
Don't tell me what that girl's dream is.
我了解她
I know that girl.
是 她的梦想是当一个大厨
And yeah, her dream is to be a chef,
但也想和你在一起
but part of that dream is to be with you.
乔什 过去这三年是我这辈子最棒的时光
Josh, these last three years have been the best years of my life.
我不会放走它的
And I'm not gonna let that go.
当索菲亚和我在游艇上时
When Sofia and I were on that yacht,
我们聊到了鼓起勇气踏出去
we started talking about taking a leap of faith,
现在我就要这么做
and I think I'm gonna do that right now.
加比 你在干什么
Gabi, what are you doing?
乔什
Josh?
我爱你
I love you.
也要为了自己答应这份工作
And I have to take this job for myself,
但我不想离开你
but I don't wanna do it without you.
你愿意娶我 跟我去西雅图吗
Will you marry me and come with me to Seattle?
天呐 看这些星星
Damn, look at all these stars.
我简直能盯着它们看一整晚
I could stare at them all night.
我可以盯着你看一整晚
I could stare at you all night.
不如让我去拿一瓶香槟
Why don't I grab us a bottle of champagne
我们在我的房♥间见吧
and I'll meet you in my quarters?
从船头下去 左边第二间 在右舷
Coming from the bow, second on the left, starboard side.
左船头第二间 在《星际迷航》那边
Second door from the left bow, on the Star Trek side.
我终于能看到船长的"小船"了
I'm finally gonna get to see the captain's dinghy.
好了 阿马多尔随时都会来
Okay, Amador will be here any second.
我们今天不玩到3P 就不许下船
We are not getting off this boat without having a threesome.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
或许我该把灯关掉
Maybe I should turn off the lights.
好主意 让月光营造气氛
Good idea. Let the moonlight set the mood.
抹酱来咯
Here comes the schmear.
我记得他没这么壮啊
He's so much bigger than I remember.
麝香味真浓
So musky.
就像一头角马
Like a wildebeest.
-没错 就这样 -真棒
- That's it, yeah. - Yeah!
好吧 四个人也行
Okay. I can do a four-gy.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表