剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Yes. This is Lil' Kim talkin' to Lil' Kimchi. Over.
妈呀 他来了
Oh my damn. He's here.
你看起来真美
You look stunning.
屁♥股♥真翘啊
Ooh, nice tushie.
真翘...高兴又能见到你
Ooh, nice tush... shee you again.
我要马天... 等一下
Um, I'll have a marti-- wait a minute.
我可以点酒吗 我知道你戒酒十年了
Is it okay if I order a drink? I know you're ten years sober.
谁跟你说的
Who the hell told you that?
你在自己档案的"成就"里写了
Well, I read it on your profile, under "Accomplishments."
对哈
Oh... that's right.
我很那个贱♥人♥
I hate that bitch.
所以一杯马天尼 一杯...
So one martini and one...?
天啊 她不认识不带酒精的饮料
Oh God. She doesn't know any non-alcoholic drinks.
冰茶 尤兰达
Iced tea, Yolanda.
冰茶
Iced tea.
你学过哲学 所以你怎么看待柏拉图
So, you studied philosophy. What do you think of Plato?
它有好多颜色 我也喜欢它的味道
Well, it comes in lots of colors, and I love the smell!
培乐多彩泥
不不不 柏拉图是位哲学家
No, no, no, no, no. Plato's a philosopher.
告诉他你喜欢柏拉图 因为他的洞穴比喻
Tell him you love Plato because Allegory of the Cave
让你重新认识了自己的世界观
makes you challenge your perception of the world.
他的洞穴比喻让你重新
Allegory of the Cave makes you challenge
认识了自己的世界观
your perception of the world.
说得太好了
Wow, that's amazing.
我知道
I know!
这里的前台的服务特别好
The reception in here is fantastic.
那我猜古英语诗歌♥比起柏拉图
So I'm guessing studying Old English poetry seemed
要现代多了
modern compared to Plato.
你有最爱的诗人吗
Do you have a favorite poem?
那太多了
Well, there are so many.
我找不出最爱的
I couldn't possibly have a favorite one.
对吧
Could I?
"有人前来轻叩我小小门扉"
"Someone came knocking at my wee, small door..."
出自沃尔特·德拉·梅尔《有人》
有人前来轻叩我小小门扉
Someone came knocking at my wee, small door...
"有人..."
"Someone--"
天呐 是我妈 我必须得接
Oh God, it's my mother. I have to answer.
有人...
Someone...
有人
Someone!
请继续
Please, keep goin'.
有人跟黛娜在厨房♥
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah...
有人跟黛娜在厨房♥ 我知道
Someone's in the kitchen, I know.
有人跟黛娜在厨房♥
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,
弹着一把旧班卓琴
strummin' on the old banjo.
你太搞笑了
You are too funny!
我可得当心你
I'm gonna have to watch out for you.
冰凉的马天尼
Ooh! Ice-cold martini.
-天呐 看起来真棒 -你知道吗
- Dog! That looks good! - Do you know what?
我一直喜欢玩一个有趣的小游戏
Here's a funny game I always love to play.
我的眼睛是什么颜色
What's the color of my eyes?
美丽的棕色
Beautiful brown.
现在我来猜你的
Now I'll do yours.
蒙上眼睛
Cover your eyes.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
好了 你的眼睛是...
Okay, hmm, um, your eyes are...
让我想想
I'm thinking.
棕色的
Uh... brown.
索菲亚
Hey, Sofia!
加比 怎么了 我收到你三条求救短♥信♥
Gabi, what's wrong? I got, like, three 9-1-1s from you.
你为什么会觉得有事
Why would you assume something's wrong?
通常你这样 基本就是有事
Well, usually with you, it's a pretty good guess.
真有趣 今天的一切都好有趣
Funny! Everything today is so funny.
还美丽 还完美
And beautiful. And perfect.
怎么了
What's going on?
好吧 你记得我们的梦想吗
Okay. Do you remember our dream?
一起结婚 一起度蜜月
Dual weddings, dual vacations,
一起生孩子
kids at the same time,
一起搬去和男友同居
moving in with our boyfriends at the same time?
什么
What?
乔什让我搬去跟他住 我答应了
Josh asked me to move in with him and I said yes!
你怎么不叫
Where's your... ?
哇一声也不错 但我真的想听到你叫
Wow is very nice, but I was really hoping for a... .
这才叫要胜过一筹吧
Talk about one-upsmanship.
我知道 对... 什么
I know, ri-- What?
乔什受不了尼克胜他一筹的事实
Josh couldn't stand the fact that Nick one-upped him,
于是邀请你同居
so he asked you to move in,
你因为太嫉妒我搬走了
and you were so jealous that I was asked to move in,
所以你就答应了
that you said yes.
实际上 如果是你
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised
问的乔什你能不能搬进去 我都不会惊讶
if you were the one who asked Josh if you could move in.
好吧 这是什么情况
Okay, what the hell is happening?
情况就是
What's happening here is that
你都没法让我开心五分钟
you can't let me have five minutes of joy
必须要胜过我
without having to top me.
天啊 加比 你真可恨
God, Gabi, you're so obnoxious!
好吧 我不明白为什么
Okay, I don't understand how
我最好的朋友现在不替我高兴
my best friend isn't happy for me right now.
你为我高兴了吗
Oh, like you were me?
我相信你的原话是
I believe your exact words were,
"我就说这家伙一定要胜乔什一筹"
"I told you this guy would do anything to one-up Josh."
因为他就是啊
Because he would.
天呐 索菲亚 你才跟这家伙约会过五次
I mean, God, Sofia, you've been on five dates with this guy.
加比 你还去帮我搬家的呢
Gabi, you were just over to help me pack.
那算什么
What the hell was that?
我是想戳穿你
I was calling your bluff!
天啊 你是什么毛病
Oh my God. What is wrong with you?
你搬出去以后真是变了
Man, you have changed since you moved out,
昨天对吧
yesterday?
不 变的人是你
No, you're the one who's changed.
-我吗 -对 就是你
- Me? - Yes! Yes you,
因为你之前那么满意
because, huh, you were so happy
和乔什在一起的状态
with the way that things were going with Josh,
然后突然之间 就想跟他住了吗
and then all of a sudden, you wanna move in with him?
怎么 因为你搬去跟你的男友住
What, just because you move in with your boyfriend,
我就不能搬去跟我的住了吗
I can't move in with my boyfriend?
承认吧 你答应是因为你是个小气
Oh, admit it. You said yes because you're a petty,
自私 幼稚的小女孩
selfish, little girl!
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh my God! - What?
那支飞镖...
The dart is in...
飞镖在哪
The dart? The dart's in where?
在你的头上
The dart's in your head.
这里有医生吗 我们需要一位医生
Is there a doctor here? We need a doctor back here.
他可以帮忙 他是
Oh, he can help, he's a doctor.
拜托 有个女孩的头被飞镖射中了
Please. Some girl just took a dart straight to the head.
出血了吗
Is there blood?
-天呐 -你这算是什么医生
- Oh my God! - What kind of doctor are you?
假医生 我撒谎了 对不起
A fake one. I lied, I'm sorry.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我会没事的 只要再吃口冰淇淋
Yeah. I will be. After another bite.
天呐 加比 我们怎么会从三天前
God, Gabi, how did we go from three days ago
各种美梦都成真 变成...
all of our dreams coming true to--
你想一镖射死我的噩梦吗
A nightmare of you tryin' to kill me with a dart?
-我们是怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened to us? - I don't know.
你有了男友 然后我们就都疯了
You got a boyfriend, and we both went crazy.
的确
We did.
索菲亚 我很抱歉
Sofia, I'm really sorry that
我说尼克想跟你同居
I said that Nick only wanted to move in with you
是因为他想胜过乔什
because he was competing with Josh.
我应该说
I should've said that,
他当然想跟你住在一起了
I mean, of course he wants to live with you.
谁都想跟你住一起 我就住过
Everybody wants to live with you! I've lived with you,
那感觉最棒了
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表