剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
这样真棒
This is so great.
我知道
I know.
美酒 美景
The wine, the view.
美美的我
Me.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我说的是我们
I was talking about us.
我们花了两年才明白我们爱着对方
It took us two years to realize that we love each other,
但我很高兴我们明白了
but I'm so happy that we did.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Me three.
不要啊 没酒了
Oh, no, we're outta wine.
没错 最后一点都被你喝光了
Yep, you finished the last of it.
怪不得我觉得晕晕的
No wonder I feel so tipsy.
索菲亚 我觉得你不该开车回家了
Um, Sofia, I don't-- I don't think you should drive home.
乔什 索菲亚能留在这过夜吗
Josh, is it cool if Sofia spends the night?
我觉得她能开
I think she can drive.
我是说 行啊
I mean, sure.
她可以留下 不然要客房♥干嘛
She can stay. What are guest rooms for?
住客人咯
Gue-ests!
我现在好高兴
I am so happy right now.
我也是
Me too.
我也是 看我找到了什么
Me three! Look what I found!
-另一瓶酒 -天呐
- Another bottle of wine! - Oh, boy!
所以你们俩谁准备把我扶上楼
So which one of you two is gonna carry me up the stairs?
饥饿的青春
第五季 第十二集
乔什 你家另外的牙刷在哪里
Hey, Josh, where do you keep an extra toothbrush?
应该在"我想和
Oh, I think you'll find one
我女朋友单独过夜"边上就有
right next to the night alone i wanted with my girlfriend.
在水池底下的柜子里
Uh, in the cabinet, under the sink,
艾略特的遮瑕膏边上就是
right next to Elliot's concealer.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安哦
Good ni-ight!
好梦哦
Sleep ti-ight!
加比 我觉得我们有问题了
Gabi, I think we have a problem.
好吧 那我们继续亲亲
Okay, well, let's just keep kissin',
或许等下就见效了
maybe it'll fix itself.
不 不是那个
No. It's not that.
索菲亚一直都在这里
Sofia's here all the time!
我们现在是情侣
I mean, we're a couple now.
需要时间独处
We need time alone.
我知道 我也想独处
Yeah, I know, and I want time alone,
但她是我最好的朋友
but she's my best friend,
我不能因为有了男朋友就不要她
I can't just ditch her because I have a boyfriend.
我打赌她要是遇见谁 就会不要你的
I bet if she met somebody, she'd ditch you.
那我们也没机会知道
Yeah, well, we'll never have to find out,
因为她永远也遇不到任何人
because she's never gonna meet anybody.
为什么 索菲亚很好啊
Why not? Sofia's a great girl.
对 问题不是她
Yeah, she's not the problem.
你没发现她有点挑剔吗
Have you ever noticed she's a little picky?
我打赌她肯定喜欢我朋友埃文
I bet she'd like my friend Evan.
他开了自己的健身房♥
I mean, he owns his own gym.
是 我见过埃文
Yeah, uh, I met Evan.
我觉得他可能更想找个吉姆
I think he'd be happier dating a Jim.
那我的好朋友丹呢
Uh, what about my buddy Dan?
那个把"花瓶"念成"花瓶儿"的丹吗
Dan, the guy who pronounces vase "Vahz"?
迈克
Mike.
大奶迈克吗
Man Boobs Mike?
他见过埃文没
Yeah, has he met Evan?
你确定挑剔的是索菲亚吗
Are you sure Sofia's the picky one?
对了 迪克
Ooh! Dick!
看 我就说了会见效的吧
See? Told you it'd fix itself.
不
No--
我的牙医 迪克·多纳休
My dentist. Dick Donahue!
你真的觉得索菲亚会喜欢当牙医的吗
You really think Sofia would go for a dentist?
她可以考虑
She would consider it!
-艾略特 -早上好 老板
- Elliot! - Oh, morning, boss!
我需要你
Hey, I need you.
我这里大概有一千份文件
I got like a thousand files on here
需要在明天开会之前转换好
that need to be converted before my meeting tomorrow.
我猜你主持会议一定很帅气
Ohh, I bet you look so cute running a meeting.
你现在想来开个小会吗
Hey, do you wanna have a little meeting right now?
我会帮你转的
I'll convert the files for you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
他在跟加比说话
He was talkin' to Gabi.
我知道
I know.
真恶心 那些傻笑和搂搂抱抱
Uch, all that giggling and canoodling.
要是埃兰和我还能这样就好了
I wish Alan and I still had that,
我们的床上生活现在好平淡
but something's gone flat in the bedroom.
被你泰山压顶以后谁还能有性致
Was it Alan after you rolled off him?
说真的 如果你想找回激♥情♥
Seriously, if you wanna get your sexy back,
我可以帮你
I can help you.
"尤兰达私男摄影
"Yolanda's Dude-oir Photos.
让男性释放自我"
Where bros pose with no clothes."
你从什么时候开始拍裸照了
Since when have you been doing erotic photography?
从我被困在那间更衣室
Since I got caught in that locker room,
必须赶快想出个借口的时候
and had to come up with an excuse on the fly.
尤兰达 这些照片真棒
Yolanda, these are great.
没错 男人们有各种幻想
Oh, yeah, guys play out all kinda fantasies.
建筑工 水手 名人
Construction workers, sailors, celebrities.
谁会觉得塞德里克·凯尔斯性感啊
Who finds Cedric the Entertainer sexy?
那是我 笨蛋
That's me, fool!
现在你要做的 就是弄清埃兰的幻想
Now all you gotta do is figure out Alan's fantasy.
我很清楚埃兰的幻想是什么
Oh! I know exactly what Alan's fantasy is.
驾 驾
Yah! Yah!
你怎么不拍照
Why are you not taking any pictures?
我在忙着质疑
I'm busy second guessing
让我沦落到这一步的人生决定
the life choices I've made that got me here.
埃兰最爱的真人秀是《阿♥拉♥斯加驾雪橇人》
Alan's favorite reality show is "The Real Dog Sledders of Alaska."
我的造型就是他最爱的角色
And I modeled myself after his favorite,
兰斯·克朗代克
Lance Klondike!
白天是狗拉雪橇驾驶者 晚上是犹太医生
Dog sledder by day, Jewish doctor by night.
等等 我需要一条围巾
Wait! I need a scarf to ripple
在冰原的寒风中飘荡
as the wind blows across the icy tundra.
我包里正好有一条拉比本的祷告披肩
Ooh, I know. I got Rabbi Ben's prayer shawl in my purse.
你为什么会有那个
Why would you have that?
他和我做的那些事可该好好请上帝原谅
After what we do? He needs to make things right with God.
知道吗 当我没问
You know what? Never mind.
我们来吧
Come on, let's do this.
稍等
Hold up.
好了 露出你的雪球吧
All right. Show me your snowballs!
今晚真是不错 好顺利
Isn't this goin' great? It's goin' great.
好 谁准备好再喝点酒了
Okay, who's ready for some more wine?
我要白葡萄酒 红色会有牙渍
Ooh, white for me. Red stains your teeth.
我得说 各位
I just have to say, you guys,
这么开心的约会我已经...
um, I have not had this much fun on a date since--
太久没遇到过了
wow, it's been a really long time.
我相信你们俩
Well, I'm sure you two would
一定想更进一步互相了解对方
like to get to know each other a little bit better,
有什么比离开我们单独相处更好的呢
and what better way to do that than not be here with us?
不如我帮你来洗碗吧 加比
Why don't I help you clean up real quick, Gabi?
谢谢你 迪克
Thank you, Dick.
他真的好绅士
Wow, he's such a gentleman.
我等不及让我妈见他了
I cannot wait to introduce him to my mother.
闭嘴 饥渴女 你会毁了我的机会的
Shut up, desperate, you're gonna ruin this for me!
你 你会毁了你的机会的
You. You're gonna ruin this for you.
失陪一下
Excuse me one minute.
艾略特
Hey, uh, Elliot.
你为什么穿得像朝鲜的纳努克
Why are you dressed like Nanook of the North Korea?
因为我才转换完你的文件
Because I'm just finishing converting your files.
而你穿着这套衣服做是因为...
And you're doing it in that outfit because--
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表