剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
What?
马特·达蒙多蠢呐
You know, Matt Damon is so over.
记得讲火星的那部电影吗
You remember that Martian movie?
他在上面一年了
I mean, he's up there for a whole year
也没见一个火星人
and doesn't see one Martian!
加比 我们要接的事马特·达蒙还是马特·达农
Gabi, are we gonna pick up Matt Damon or Matt Danon?
-你真不知道吗 -天啊
- Do you really not know? - Oh my God!
-加比 你骗我 -看来你知道了
- Gabi, you lied to me. - Oh, so you do know.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
乔什明确告诉你别插手
Josh specifically told you to stay out of it.
我知道 所以我才告诉你是马特·达蒙
Yeah, I know, which is why I told you it was Matt Damon,
这样你才会跟我来 劝我住手
so you would come with me and talk me out of it.
现在 你现在才告诉我吗
Now? You're telling me this now?
他爸爸随时会来
His dad's gonna be here any minute.
我知道 所以快点说
Yeah, I know. Talk fast!
加比 这真是大错特错
Gabi, this is so wrong, I mean, so wrong!
如果乔什说对了呢
What if Josh is right?
如果他爸爸来只想要钱呢
What if his dad is only here because he wants his money?
是啊 所以我要来载他到酒店
Yeah, which is why I'm going to drive him to the hotel,
了解了解他
and get to know him
并确认他来这有正当理由
and make sure he is here for all the right reasons.
如果没有呢
And what if he's not?
那么乔什受到的伤害会比以前更重
Then Josh is gonna more hurt than he was before.
天啊 索菲亚 你说的太对了
Oh my God, Sofia, you're so right.
你怎么不早跟我说
Why didn't you talk me out of this earlier?
我们得走了
We gotta get out of here!
-我是马特·达农 -太迟了
- I'm Matt Danon. - Too late.
-你好 卡明斯基先生让我们来的 -真贴心
- Hey, uh, Mr. Kaminski sent us. - Oh, how nice.
是啊 我是加比 我是司机长...
Yeah, I'm Gabi, I'm the head driver and...
这是索菲亚 我的实习生 她帮你拿包
this is Sofia, she's my trainee. She'll take your bags.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-感觉怎么样 -有点小失望
- How are you feeling? - A little disappointed.
医院卖♥♥的这些玉米片真不过瘾
These hospital nachos just ain't cutting it.
她在跟我说话 傻瓜
She's talkin' to me, fool.
你只是来在精神上支持我的
You're only here for emotional support.
你选我来干这个吗
You chose me for that?
看来你真是没什么朋友
Wow, you really are all alone in the world.
好 尤兰达 完成了[你完了]
Okay, Yolanda. You're done.
我就知道
I knew it!
我快死了
I'm a goner!
我来了 妈妈
I'm comin', Mama!
不是 是完成测试了
No, done with the test.
而且你做得很好
Actually, you did really well.
等等 妈妈
Hold on, Mama.
你的器官很健康
Your vitals are great,
血压心率都正常
good blood pressure, heart rate.
事实上 你身体状况极佳
In fact, you are in tip-top shape.
你是说赘肉状况极佳吧
I think you mean muffin-top shape.
说实话 她很健康
Honestly, she is in very good health.
倒是你
You, on the other hand.
你平常坐着吃东西
Do you normally sweat like that
就会出这么多汗吗
just from sitting and eating?
你平常空调就会开20度吗
Do you normally have the heat cranked up to 68?
谢谢你让我坐前面
Thanks for letting me sit up front.
我晕车
I get car sick.
乔什也是
So does Josh...
我是说卡明斯基先生
Mr. Kaminski, I mean.
所以 你来城里做什么
So, what brings you to town?
其实我是来...
Well, I'm actually here to--
找你失散多年的儿子吗
Reconnect with your long-lost son?
我经常开车载卡明斯基先生
I drive Mr. Kaminski around a lot.
我们关系很好
We've gotten close.
好不了多久了
You can kiss that good-bye.
那么 达农先生
So, uh, Mr. Danon,
请问你为什么从不联♥系♥卡明斯基先生呢
if I may ask, why did you never contact Mr. Kaminski,
即使他写信给你 是不是因为你
even after he wrote to you? Was it because you were...
太年轻 太害怕 不知如何作答
young and scared and didn't know what to say?
-事实上 我... -你在想
- Actually I-- - You thought, you know,
你已经错过了他那么多时光
you just missed so much of his life already
现在联♥系♥他 会不会伤害大于快乐
that contacting him now, it did more harm than good?
但现在你变得成熟睿智
But now that you're older and wiser,
意识到没有什么比见你的儿子更重要
you realize nothing is more important than meeting your son,
不是为了钱
not for money.
真深刻
Subtle.
相信我 我很成功的
Believe me, I'm very successful.
我不是为了钱
This is not about money.
我就知道你来是有正当理由的
I knew you were here for the right reasons.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me, I have to take this.
你好
Hello?
加比 我是乔什
Hey, Gaby, it's Josh.
我考虑了我爸爸的那件事
Listen, I thought about what you said about my dad,
你说得对
and you're right.
是啊
Yeah, I was.
其实你都不会相信我正跟谁在一起
In fact, you won't believe who I'm with right now.
你也不会相信我正跟谁在一起
Uh, you won't believe who I'm with right now.
多亏了你 我跟我爸在一起呢
Thanks to you I'm sitting right next to my dad.
什么
What?
是的 他的航♥班♥早到了 我去酒店见了他
Yeah his flight got in early, I met him at his hotel,
我们正在他房♥间里
and we're in his room right now.
什么
What?
好 我挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
好的 再见
Okay, bye!
可能再也见不到了
Possibly forever.
好了 加比
Okay, Gabi.
你在机场接了一个自称是乔什爸爸
You picked up a man at the airport who said he was Josh's dad,
结果并不是乔什爸爸的人
who turned out not to be Josh's dad.
一定有个简单的解释
There's gotta be a simple explanation.
我知道了 他想把我关起来
Oh I know... he wants to put me in a hole
让我浑身涂满润肤霜
and make me rub lotion on my body
不然就要被打
or else I get the hose again!
好了 冷静点
All right, calm down.
我要做的就是慢下来
All I have to do is slow down,
跳出去 滚到安全的地方
jump out and roll to safety.
该死 我不能丢下索菲亚
Oh damn it! I can't leave Sofia.
不过说真的 她活着有什么意思呢
Though, really, what does she have to live for?
没男朋友 没正经工作
No boyfriend, dead-end job...
还好吗 加比
Everything okay, Gabi?
很好
Everything's great.
你个变♥态♥狂
You freakin' psychopath!
该死 我不能丢下索菲亚
Oh, hell. I can't leave Sofia.
她比我聪明
She's the smart one.
她知道怎么摆脱困境
She'll know how to get us out of this.
索菲亚
Sofia!
索菲亚
Sofia!
她怎么回事 聋了吗
What is she, deaf?
索菲亚 我的包包在后面吗
Sofia, is my purse back there?
这人不是乔什爸爸
This guy isn't Josh's dad.
-什么 -这人不是乔什爸爸
- What's that? -This guy isn't Josh's dad.
天啊 加比 看路
Oh God, Gabi, watch the road!
你想害死我们吗
Are you trying to kill us?
不是我 是他
I'm not, he is!
索菲亚 我要从包里拿点东西
Sofia, I have to get something out of my bag.
-能把包递给我一下吗 -好
- Could you hand it to me please? - Yeah.
天呐 包里有什么
Oh God, oh God, oh God! What's in there?
一把枪 一把刀
A gun? A knife?
还是一把会射刀的枪
A gun that shoots knives?
-不 -加比
- No! - Gabi!
他有...口香糖
He's got a... gum!
-你要来一粒吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Would you like a piece? - Oh, no, no thank you.
显而易见 我讨厌口香糖
Clearly, I hate gum.
-给我几粒 -不 她不需要
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表