剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
它就像是我的女儿 不过我的遗嘱中有它
She's like a daughter to me... except she's actually in my will.
乔什 我就直说了
Look, Josh, I'm gonna be blunt.
你可以称之为娜塔莎的真心话
A little Tash talk, if you will.
你给我提出的东西
You've pitched me the same thing
跟市里其他科技巨头提出的一样
as every other pasty tech mogul in town.
我想吸引新的人群
I want to attract a new demographic.
你要怎么将我的"领薪"鸡
How are you gonna take my "Get Paid" Chicken
介绍给更年轻的一代
and introduce it to the younger generation?
你的"领薪"鸡
Your "Get Paid" Chicken?
这是她最棒的食谱
It's only her best recipe!
名字叫"领薪"鸡
It's called "Get Paid" Chicken
是因为你领到薪水后
because when you finally get your paycheck,
就能给自己做一顿好菜
you can afford to cook yourself a good meal.
我想说
Um, can I just say,
我其实不叫它"领薪"鸡
I actually-- I don't call it "Get Paid" Chicken,
因为我在约会时做这道菜简直大获成功
because when I cook it for a date, it's such a hit,
-我称之为"上♥床♥"鸡 -加比
- I call it "Get Laid" Chicken! - Gabi!
-"上♥床♥"吗 -娜塔莎 很抱歉
-"Get Laid"? -Natasha, I am so sorry.
我喜欢
I love it!
我一直想变得更潮
I have been trying to hip up everything.
两年前我做了手术让自己那里回春
Two years ago I rejuvenated my lady business,
而这种点子
and it's ideas like that
能让我的生意回春
that can rejuvenate my business business!
娜塔莎 你知道
Natasha, you wanna know
我跟其他人有何不同吗
what separates me from the other pasty people?
加比·戴蒙德
Gabi Diamond!
她是个很棒的大厨 年轻貌美 风趣幽默
She's a great chef, beautiful, young, and oh, so fun!
加比 我对你感觉很好
Gabi, I have a great feeling about you.
我觉得我们可以一起写本烹饪书
I think you and I are gonna be writing a cookbook together.
抱歉 我刚断片了一会儿
I'm sorry, I just blacked out for a moment.
你想跟我一起写烹饪书吗
You-- You wanna write a cookbook with me?
是啊 你有一种原始性感的能量
Yes, you have a raw, sexy energy
我希望我的书里有
that I want in my books!
你很聪明 雇佣了她 合同归你了
And you were smart enough to hire her. The contract is yours.
这是我编辑今晚第五次给我打电♥话♥了
Oh, this is the fifth time my editor is calling me tonight.
她正需要一些"上♥床♥"鸡
Now she could use some of that "Get Laid" Chicken.
-娜塔莎 你去我办公室接吧 -好
- atasha, why don't you take it in my office? - Oh, okay.
喂
Hello?
我要跟娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔写书了
I'm writing a book with Natasha Cook Campbell!
我要做数字平台了
I'm doin' a digital platform!
天啊 这真是太棒了
Oh my god... could things get any better?
我们是权力非夫妻
We're a power non-couple!
琪琪 我差点踩到你
Oh, Kiki, I almost stepped on you!
你能想象我踩到琪琪·库克·坎贝尔吗
Can you imagine if I stepped on Kiki Cook Campbell,
娜塔莎·库克·坎贝尔爱它
who Natasha Cook Campbell loves more
胜过爱自己的女儿
than her own daughter?
别闹
Stop!
琪琪 别闹 你想要玩球吗
Kiki, stop-- You want your ball?
你想要玩球吗
Do you want your ball?
给你 这是你的球 去拿回来
Here you go! Here's your ball, go get it!
不
Nooooo!
你为什么要把狗狗的球丢出阳台
Why would you throw a dog's ball over the terrace?
我没有丢出阳台
I didn't throw it over the terrace,
而是朝阳台丢的
I threw it towards the terrace.
我怎么知道那球会弹跳啊
How was I supposed to know that balls bounce?
我到处都看不见她
I can't see her anywhere.
是啊 因为她在天堂了
Yeah... 'cause she's in heaven.
太可怕了
This is horrible!
天啊 她看见了
Oh my god, she saw.
我编辑出车祸了 我得去医院
My editor was in a car accident, I have to get to the hospital.
-谢天谢地 -太棒了
- Oh, thank God. - Oh, that's fantastic.
-太惨了 -可怕
- That is tragic! - Horrible!
好吧 琪琪在哪里
All right, now where is Kiki?
加比 琪琪在哪里
Uhh... uhh... say, Gabi, where is Kiki?
它在这里呢
Oh... look! Here she is.
琪琪 该走了
Oh, Kiki, time to go.
瞧瞧 它跟着我呢 真可爱
Oh, look-- look at that, she's following me, that's so cute.
来 琪琪 来 琪琪
Come here, Kiki, come here, Kiki...
琪琪 快点
Kiki, now!
这样吧 不如我和乔什照看它
Oh! Here's a thought. Why don't Josh and I watch her,
你之后再来接它
and you can just come pick her up later?
我可不能丢下我的宝贝
Oh, g-- I could never leave my baby.
但她是我的编辑
But she is my editor.
天啊 这简直是娜塔莎的选择
Oh, God, it's Natasha's choice.
看起来真实吗
Did that seem real?
因为狗仔在医院外拍我时 我就要这样做
Because that's what I'm gonna do when they take my picture outside the hospital.
太棒了 真的很棒
That-- It was great. It was really great!
令人信服 我们会照看琪琪 再见
So believable. We will watch Kiki. Bye!
今晚真的很棒
Wow. This was a really great night.
除了我的编辑
Well, except for my editor,
他们觉得我到时她就可能去世了
who they think could be dead by the time I get there.
不 戴安娜不能死
No! Not Diana!
不要啊
Noooo!
那也许有点太过了
Okay, that one might've been a little bit over the top.
我还是不这样做了
I'm not gonna do that one.
我去电梯里练习一下
I'm gonna go practice in the elevator.
好 麻烦帮我照顾我的宝贝
All right, watch my baby for me, please.
-我们会的 -再见
- Okay, we will! - Bye.
再见
Bye!
致敬碧昂丝 所有单身女郎喝一杯
In honor of Beyonce, all the single ladies do a shot!
好
Yeah!
所有离婚女郎喝两杯
Now all the divorced ladies do two!
我的离婚很惨
My divorce was pretty rough.
我喝三杯
I'll take three!
肯德里克 我是索菲亚
Kendrick? It's Sofia.
就算这也许会让我们上班时很尴尬
Eh-- Even though this might make things awkward at work,
我得说 我爱你
I have to say... I love you.
-我想吸... -好了
- And I wanna suck-- - Okay!
我们够醉了 可以出发了
We're drunk enough to go.
等等
Waaait!
你们要让碧昂丝看到发型不蓬松的你们吗
You're gonna let Beyonce see you bitches without volume?
摇头发
Hair flip!
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
等等 才九点呢
Wait a second. It's only 9:00.
我以前怎么说的 无名小辈们
What did I say before, nothings?
-别早到 -否则看起来像废柴
- Don't show up early. - Or we'll look like losers.
没错 那我们等的时候该干什么
Exactly. So what do we do while we wait?
喝碧昂丝马天尼
Beyonce- tinis!
你找到琪琪了吗 请告诉我找到了
Did you find Kiki? Tell me you found Kiki.
我找到它了
I found her. I found her.
是完整的还是残尸
A whole Kiki, or in Kiki pieces?
完整的
Whole Kiki. Whole Kiki.
它怎么会没死的
How-- How the hell did she survive?
它奇迹般地落到了这上面
Well, she miraculously landed on this.
路易斯 这是乔什 乔什 这是路易斯
Uh, Louis, this is Josh. Josh, this is Louis.
琪琪 谢天谢地
Kiki, thank God--
你家真漂亮 你做什么的 工作吗
Nice place. What do you do for a livin'? Work?
我对金发妞说了 这不是琪琪 是瓦根
And like I told the blonde here, this isn't Kiki, this is Wagon.
-什么 -瓦根 你敢相信这里吗
- What? - Damn, Wagon. Can you believe this place?
看这搁脚凳多大
Look at the size of that ottoman!
装它的盒子你还留着吗
You still have the box it came in?
-这是怎么回事 -我试着告诉路易斯
- What's going on here? - Okay, so, I tried to tell Louis
琪琪是娜塔莎的狗
that Kiki was Natasha's dog,
但他坚持说它叫"瓦根"
but he insisted that that was "Wagon,"
是"破酒戒"的简称 显然也就是他这样
short for "Off the Wagon," which he clearly is.
好吧 这狗多少钱卖♥♥
Okay... how much for the dog?
你说什么
Excuse me?
生意人对骗子 你想要多少钱卖♥♥琪琪
Businessman to con man, how much do you want for Kiki?
-五千吗 -我说了 这不是琪琪
- Five thousand? - I told you, this isn't Kiki,
它叫瓦根 瓦根是不卖♥♥的
this is Wagon, and Wagon is not for sale.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表