剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
桑德斯吗
Sanders?
2016年美国总统大选民♥主♥党候选人伯尼·桑德斯
施瓦兹
Schwartz.
不过是桑德斯的话...
But Sanders...
桑德斯经常以一头乱发的形象示人 被外媒吐槽从不梳头
我不介意亲手帮他梳理一下头发
I wouldn't mind running my fingers through that hair.
所以 伯尼·施瓦兹是谁
So, uh, who's Bernie Schwartz?
他是20年前我在拉斯维加斯认识的一个男人
He's a man I met in Vegas 20 years ago,
那时我们刚结婚
when we were married.
不是和对方结的婚
And not to each other.
瞧瞧 "在华灯初上的都市里
Check it out. "In a city of lights,
一切都不及你闪耀
none shined brighter than you.
那枚吻我将永不忘怀"
I will never forget our kiss."
你刚结婚就吻了伯尼吗
You kissed Bernie while you were married?
在赌城发生的事 就留在赌城吧
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
"命运在错误的时间让我们相识
"Fate brought us together at the wrong time,
但亲爱的 如果在我们95岁生日那天
but, baby, if by some chance we're both single
彼此碰巧都是单身的话
on our 95th birthdays,
就让我们在午夜时分
let's meet right back at the Bellagio
重逢于百乐宫的蜜月套房♥"
in the honeymoon suite at midnight."
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
我还有70年的时间来遇见对的人
I still have 70 years to meet someone!
天呐 这一切真是太浪漫了
My God, this is so romantic,
就跟《西雅图夜未眠》里的情节一样
it's just like Sleepless in Seattle.
你得去拉斯维加斯 威尔森小姐
You have to go to Vegas, Ms. Wilson!
-不 -你说不是什么意思
- Uh, nope. - What do you mean, nope?
要是我到那里
What if I show up,
发现他去了更好的地方[去世]怎么办
and find out he's gone to a better place?
比如威尼斯人酒店吗
Oh... Like the Venetian?
她真的这么蠢吗
Is she really this dumb?
威尔森小姐 要是你不去 怎么会知道呢
Ms. Wilson, if you don't go, how are you gonna know?
天呐 就是它了
Oh my God! This is it!
生日旅行
A birthday trip!
你要去拉斯维加斯 而我们要送你去
Okay, you are going to Vegas, and we are taking you.
距离午夜还有8个小时
We have eight hours till midnight!
那我有一个条件...
I'll go on one condition...
拉斯维加斯 我来了
Vegas, baby!
这是我最有趣的体验
This is more fun than we ever had.
在车子前排而已
In the front seat of a car.
威尔森小姐 你95岁了
Um, Ms. Wilson, just because you are 95,
并不意味着你得把车速开到95码
doesn't mean you have to drive 95!
你只活一次
Oh, you only live once!
你也只死一次
And you only die once, too!
我猜她被禁止开车
I bet she's not even allowed to drive.
20年前她的驾照可能就被吊销了
They probably took her license 20 years ago!
你说错了
Wrong!
我从没有过驾照
I never had a license!
什么
What?
谢天谢地
Thank God!
他们要你靠边停车 停车
They want you to pull over. Pull over! Pull over!
我的假释官可要气死了
My parole officer's gonna be pissed.
我想说 把这些礼物带给加比
Can I just say... bringing Gabi these presents
以补偿本来那场愚蠢的惊喜派对
to make up for that stupid surprise party we were gonna throw
真是绝妙的主意
is a-genius.
好奇怪 门是开着的
That's weird, it's open.
没事的 这里没有值得偷的东西
It's okay. There's nothing here worth stealing.
加比
Gabi?
她人在哪
Where is she?
我去卧室看一下
Let me check the bedroom.
我爱死这双靴子了
I love these boots!
天呐 万一她出事了怎么办
Oh my God, what-- what if something happened to her?
我不能失去我...聘来当厨师的姑娘
I can't lose the girl I-- I employ as my chef.
乔什 她不在卧室里
Josh, she's not in the bedroom.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'm callin' her.
加比 你在哪
Hey, Gabi, where are you?
乔什 我在去拉斯维加斯的路上
Hey, Josh, I'm on my way to Vegas.
什么 我以为你说你不想庆祝生日
What? I-- I thought you said you didn't wanna celebrate?
是的 我明白 这说来话长
Yeah, I-- I know, it's-- it's a long story,
但我要去百乐宫
But I'm headed to the Bellagio.
如果情况允许的话
God willing.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
-她在去拉斯维加斯的路上 -拉斯维加斯
- She's going to Vegas. - Vegas?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas?
这说明她不是不想庆祝她的生日...
It's not that she didn't wanna celebrate her birthday...
是不想和我一起庆祝
She didn't wanna celebrate her birthday with me.
或者她只是想妈妈了
Or maybe she just misses her mom.
天呐 这才是她如此讨厌自己生日的原因
Oh my God, that's why she was so bummed about her birthday.
不是因为我 是因为她死了的妈妈
It wasn't me, it's her dead mom!
天呐 我这人真是糟透了
Oh God, I'm horrible.
你们知道吗 现在看来这整件事都是错误的
You know what? This whole thing just feels wrong right now.
我们把礼物按照我
Let's just bring the presents back
一开始说的那样退回去吧
like I wanted to do in the first place.
除非...
Unless...
怎么 你们有其他办法吗
What, you guys have another idea?
绝对有[手提包]
Totes.
我们在三号♥机加的油
Here, we filled the tank on number three.
你猜威尔森小姐是怎么逃掉罚单的
How do you think Ms. Wilson got us out of that ticket?
她可是超速还无照驾驶
I mean, the woman was speeding without a license.
谁知道老年人怎么办事
Who knows how old people do anything?
我爷爷以前总偷我鼻子
I mean, my grandpa used to steal my nose all the time,
我到现在也不知道怎么回事
and I still haven't figured that out.
你的卡被拒了
Your card got declined.
没关系 我们可以刷备用卡
Oh. Well, that's okay, we'll just use our emergency card.
太好了 我们有吗
Oh, great, we have one of those?
没有
No.
威尔森小姐 很抱歉问你
Ms. Wilson, um, I'm so sorry to ask,
但你介意付一下油钱吗
but would you mind paying for gas?
我们没有现金
We don't have any cash.
我也没有
Neither do I.
什么 可你说你带了500美金来赌博啊
What? But you said you brought 500 bucks to gamble.
我都贿赂警♥察♥了
I had to pay off the cop.
你就是这么逃掉的吗
That's how you got out of it?
反正我的第一提议不是这个
Well, it wasn't my first offer.
等等 没钱加油的话
Wait, so, how are we gonna get to Vegas
我们还怎么去拉斯维加斯
if we don't have any money to pay for the gas?
你们已经加满油了 不是吗
You already filled up the tank, didn't you?
是啊 什么意思 我们逃单吗
Yeah. What are you sayin'? We make a run for it?
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three!
你们干嘛呢 都要跑成了
What are you doing? We had it!
你确定你没钱了吗
Are you sure you don't have any money?
确定
None.
威尔森小姐 把包给我
Ms. Wilson, here, give me your purse.
我们看看
Let's see.
奶糖 奶糖 奶糖... 避孕套
Butterscotch, butterscotch, butterscotch... Condom?
伯尼二战时在日本待过
Bernie was in Japan during the war.
索菲亚 如果一小时内我们到不了那家酒店
Um... Sofia, if we are not at that hotel in one hour,
威尔森小姐就会错过伯尼
Ms. Wilson is gonna miss Bernie,
那样这段爱情故事就无疾而终了
and then we're never gonna have an ending to the love story
伯尼和...
of Bernie and--
威尔森小姐 你名字是什么
Ms. Wilson, what's your first name?
伯妮丝
Bernice.
伯尼和伯妮丝 好可爱
Aw, Bernie and Bernice. That's so cute.
有点诡异 但是好可爱
It's kinda weird, but so cute!
小姐们 除非付清油钱 否则你们哪也别想去
Ladies, you're not going anywhere unless you pay for the gas you pumped.
还有那个玉米热狗
And that corn dog.
天啊 那个垃圾地球仪
Oh my god! The crappy globe!
垃圾地球仪里有钱
There's money in the crappy globe!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
这是我跟我妈妈的钱 我带着它是求好运的
This is me and my mom's money. I only brought it for good luck.
你带着它就是好运啊
Well, it's lucky you brought it,
因为我们需要它摆脱困境
'cause we need it to get outta this dump!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表