剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
You know, like... Izzy...
就比如... 伊奇...
carrying our baby... stuff like that.
怀我们的孩子... 这样的选择
Baby. Baby. I know, right? Hilarious.
孩子 孩子 我知道 不敢相信? 太可笑了
Wait, you're kidding, right?
等等 你在开玩笑 是吗?
Nope.
没有
Do you remember what you said to me
你还记得你和我说过
in the... Lesbian Temple of Tea
就在... 蕾丝边的茶馆
how you're not sure about anything in your life
你不确定你人生中的所有事情
sexually, professionally, or...
性方面 职业上 又或是...
reproductively?
繁衍后代方面?
Jack wants a baby.
杰克想要一个孩子
Jack wants a baby.
是杰克想要一个孩子
We're in here.
我们在里面
Lori?
洛莉?
That was a pretty amazing thing you did for me
你为我做的事挺不可思议的
Lori Matherfield.
洛莉·马泽菲尔德
Somebody please tell me what's going on right now.
来个人告诉我 这是什么情况
Lo called together the Alumni Board and Dean Weinstock
洛召集了校友董事会和温斯托克院长
and fixed everything on the Theater Project.
然后解决了剧院的项目问题
Oh, so you're a partner again?
噢 所以你又是合伙人了?
Mm, maybe.
有可能
Hug her.
给她个拥抱
Huh? What's that? Hug... Hug Lo. She deserves it.
什么? 抱... 抱抱洛 她应得的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧
Here, I'll take her.
来 我接着她
How do you want to do this?
不太确定要怎么做?
Yes. It's okay.
这样就可以了
I want you two to become friends. It's nice.
我想你们两个变成朋友 这很好
Okay, spill it, Trakarsky.
好了 说吧 塔卡斯基
What the fuck is this about? Are you... dying?
这他妈到底是怎么回事? 你是... 要死了吗?
Oh, I love that one necklace of yours.
我很喜欢你的那条项链
The... the antique-y one with the rubies.
那个... 复古的还有红宝石的
What? It's a joke. I can make jokes now, right?
怎么? 这是个玩笑 我也能开玩笑对吧?
I'm Lo.
我是洛了
Hey, baby daddy.
嘿 孩子他爹
Hey.
嘿
You know, the last time we sat on the bench together,
你知道 上一次我们一起坐在长椅上
I left and consumed a dangerous volume of vodka,
我离开 然后喝了大量的伏特加
kettle chips, and pistachio ice cream...
很多的薯片 还有开心果冰淇淋...
'cause I had fallen for a married couple
因为我爱上了一对已婚夫妇
and I could never, ever see them again.
但我再也不能见他们了
I went home and had sex with my wife,
我回家 和老婆打了一炮
who... told me you gave her a footjob under the table...
她... 告诉我你在桌子底下给了她脚活...
and made out with her...
和她做了爱...
and that... you weren't her first girl...
还有.. 你不是她第一个女孩...
or her second.
也不是第二个
It turns out you weren't her third, either.
甚至不是第三个
Rough.
够可以的
That's when everything changed.
就是那时所有事都变了
Look, I want this...
听着 我想这样做....
bad.
非常想
I need you guys to want it, too.
我需要你们也想这样
'Cause if you don't,
如果你们不想
there's no reason... Jack.
就没有必要... 杰克
I do.
我愿意
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表