剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
你听起来真的像在试着说服谁
You really sound like you're trying to convince somebody.
-你是想说服我 还是你自己 -我没有在试着说服谁
- Is it me, or is it you? - I'm not trying to convince anybody.
你还记得我们要叫大家都过来
You do remember we're having everybody over
看明天的比赛 对吗
for the game tomorrow, right?
马瑟菲尔一家会来
The Matherfields are coming.
加比和玛丽也会来
Gabe and Marie, too.
别傻了
Oh. Don't be ridiculous.
你知道我靠
You know I live for
以电视体育比赛为主题的派对...
parties built around televised sporting...
-为生 -橄榄球 那叫橄榄球
- matches. - Football. It's called football.
而且自从你邀请了我们之后我也想了些别的
Mm, and I've thought of little else since you invited us.
好 重点是
Yeah, well, the point is...
你们会带伊奇过来吗
are you bringing Izzy?
玛格丽塔和汽车餐厅的墨西哥卷
Margaritas and drive-through burritos.
我记得大概一周之前那是我们的专属
I remember when that was our thing, like a week ago.
必须是龙舌兰
It just had to be the tequila.
凯尔弗酒最棒
Cuervo's law.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
他们来追我了
They came after me.
当时非常的浪漫 那实在是...
It was super-romantic. It was like...
-疼 -你就不能打电♥话♥来跟我说这些
- Ow! - And you didn't call and tell me this?
你就不能回复我八千多条短♥信♥里的一条
You couldn't respond to just one of my 8,000 texts?
那你呢
What about you?
就为了安迪的小♥弟♥弟♥ 墨西哥卷和龙舌兰
Breaking all kinds of girl code with
你就打破了所有女生间的信条
Andy's penis and burritos and tequila.
最好的寻宝游戏
Best scavenger hunt ever.
好了 听着 如果你们希望我走 我可以
Okay, look, if you guys want me to go, I could just...
-走 -滚吧
- Go. - Go.
哇哦
Whoa.
对不起 心肝宝贝
Sorry, Boo.
心肝宝贝
Boo?
没错 我要让心肝宝贝重新引领潮流
Yeah, I'm bringing it back.
-讲真 -讲真
- Really? - Really.
好了 再见
- Okay, bye.
天哪 你知道你听起来有多荒唐吗
God, do you know how ridiculous you sound?
这感觉怎么样 啊
How does that feel, huh?
停 该死的 休战
Stop, fuck, truce!
我应该预料到这么一招
Ow, I should have seen that coming.
明显狗急了还咬人呢
Obvious counter-move.
看出来我有多担心了吗
See how worried I've been?
我当时希望是你的飞机失事了
I hoped your plane crashed.
-你的意思是你以为我的飞机失事了吧 -不是 是我希望
- You mean you thought my plane crashed? - No, I hoped
你的飞机失事是你不给我打电♥话♥的
your plane crashed because that's the only acceptable excuse
唯一我可以接受的借口
for not fucking calling me.
你是对的 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
你就该感到抱歉
Well, you should be.
你去收拾那些破烂
You're cleaning that shit up.
我会的
I will.
所以 发生了什么
So, what's going on with you?
你在和格里斯沃尔德约会还是什么?
You dating the Griswolds or what?
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
这是我十一月的租金
My November rent.
这样才对 因为我没给你任何通知
Only fair, 'cause I didn't give you any notice.
不是吧
No.
是的
Yes.
别费心邀请我去
Don't bother inviting me to any of the
街角派对或是野餐 好吗?
dumb-ass block parties or barbecues, okay?
拜托宁我们可是最好的朋友
Come on, Nin. We're best friends.
你这是在说我是你最好的朋友?
Did you seriously just BFF me?
- 能舔个逼就了不起了啊? - 恐同啊你...
- You condescending little carpet muncher? - Homophobia...
- 够牛逼啊 - 滚
- that's very classy. - Fuck off.
- 妮娜别这样 - 你知道吗
- Nina, come on. - You know what?
我瞬间不关心了 行吗
Suddenly I don't give a shit, okay?
所以 出去
So get out,
因为我要为了你前任打扮一下
'cause I got to get pretty for your ex.
龙舌兰酒搞得我们特别兴奋
Yeah, tequila makes us really frisky.
真够甜蜜的
That's very sweet.
希望你俩能成 吃回头草的女人
Hope it works out for you, rebound girl.
是 你最好快点跑!
Yeah, you better fucking run!
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
这里发生了什么
Uh-oh, what happened here?
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need that.
好吧
Okay.
让他们尽管来
Told him to keep them coming.
我说 尽管来吧 咪♥咪♥宝贝
I said, "Keep them coming, sugar tits."
我一直想这么说的
Always wanted to say that.
只是我没说 咪♥咪♥宝贝
Only I didn't say "Sugar tits."
希望是没有 不然这喝的就是尿了
I hope not. Otherwise these would probably be urine shots.
是啊
Yeah.
你的事情也处理的不错是吗
Wow, it went well for you, too, huh?
是的
Yep.
太他妈棒了
It was fucking awesome.
在我把手塞进我喉咙之后
After jamming most of my own hand down my throat,
我最好的朋友说我神经病
my best friend called me a homewrecking psychopath
然后把我踹出来 她好和我前任啪啪啪
and then threw me out so she could pork my ex.
- 如此混乱的友情 - 是的
- Such a complicated friendship. - Mm.
打架的部分之前都挺好玩的
The fighting part used to be fun.
你知道戴夫也说你是个破坏家庭的人
You know, Dave also cast you as the homewrecker.
一定记得告诉他 他嘴真甜
Sweet. Do tell.
他说你是个性♥爱♥小仙女
Yeah, he said you are a sex fairy
然后我们应该把你打包了把你海运到很远很远的地方去
and that we should pack you up and ship you far, far away.
性♥爱♥小仙女?
A sex fairy?
- 是啊 - 卡梅伦
- I know. - Carmen...
卡梅伦差一点点就要说
Carmen came this close to saying
我们再也不属于这个住♥宅♥区了
that we don't belong in the neighborhood anymore.
然后她怪我让她觉得她不受欢迎
Yeah, and then she blamed me for making her feel uncool.
自视甚高还喜欢批判人的乡下人
Bougie, judgmental, suburban assholes.
所以 我们要完蛋了吗?
So, are we getting fucked up?
明显是的
Apparently so.
对 在那之后
Yeah, and you know what? After,
我们要给些房♥子扔臭鸡蛋了 贱♥人♥
we're gonna egg some houses, bitches.
我感觉那是个坏主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我不会这么做的
No, I will not be doing that.
- 为什么不?- 我们不会扔鸡蛋的
-Why?- we're just not egging the houses
但是我赞同这种想法
But I do agree with the sentiment.
什么想法?
What's the sentiment?
你离开汉密尔顿学校是有原因的
You walked out of the Hamilton School for a reason.
是 我之前怎么说的?
Right. What was my statement?
你刚刚说什么?
Wh... what was it, again?
你在宣告自♥由♥
It was a declaration of independence.
是 我们当然要这么说
Yeah, right. We'll go with that, definitely.
是啊 我是说我们...在做一些决定
Yeah, I mean, we... people, we're making a choice.
这就是我们的人生
This is our life.
我们的人生
Our lives.
这些是我们的...
These are our...
- 人生
- lives.
啊呀 你们知道我什么意思的
Come on, you know what I mean.
我 我很醉了
I'm... I'm pretty drunk.
- 你喝醉了但是你是对的 去证明这个说法 - 是啊 是啊
- You're drunk but right. Fucking testify. - Yeah. Yeah, okay.
我会去证明的 我们高举双手 昂首挺胸
I'll testify. We're gonna walk into that party
一起走进那个派对
with our hands high and our heads held.
- 这就是逆反 但是 是的 - 对 没错
- It's the reverse, but, yes. - That was right.
- 对 这就是思想 -对 对
- Yeah, the sentiment was there. - Yeah. Yeah.
对 因为我们是纳税的成年市民
Yeah, because we are taxpaying adult citizens.
- 对 我们中的一部分是 - 对
- Right, some of us are. - Yeah.
好吧 我工资是拿现金的 但是 不管怎么说
Okay, well, I... I got paid in cash. But whatever.
你们知道我的意思的 这是我们的选择
You know what I mean. This is our choice,
而且这是我们想要的
and this is what we want.
- 我说的对吧? 我说的是对的 - 你是对的
- Am I right, people? I am right. - You are right.
你们那边能轻一点吗?
Could you possibly keep it down over there?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表