剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
I am single.
我现在就单身
Is there something that you want to say?
你有什么想说的吗?
No, I just...
没 我只是...
I don't want to get all romantic again and scare you off.
我不想又上演全套言情戏码 把你吓跑
I don't... I don't want you to be...
我不... 不想让你...
single.
单着
Way to ruin everything.
表白会把一切都毁了的
I know, I'm a fucking asshole.
我知道 我就是个混球
You're gonna have to go now.
你现在得走了
I haven't had a boyfriend since...
我很久没有过男朋友了 自从...
Cross-country drive to...
穿越全国驾车到...
Brown University.
布朗大学以后
We don't need, like, a label.
我们不必非得给自己贴上什么标签
We could just...
我们可以就...
Will you...
你愿意...
be my boyfriend?
做我男朋友吗?
Yeah.
当然了
We have a fucking test! We have a fucking test?
我们还有场考试呢! 我们还有场考试吗?
You guys made up.
你们搞了啊
Had the intercourse all the kids are talking about.
为孩子们都在讨论的爱情鼓了掌
With this one? No, that's gross.
我和她?不可能 太下流了
We were studying for the test.
我们在交流学习准备考试
Yeah, you were.
没错
You guys were studying each other's...
你们互相“交”流
yeah, this... that's not going anywhere good,
那 这可对你们的考试一点用都没有
so, let's do some cramming.
我们赶紧来死记硬背吧
I'll be here.
我在外面等你们
Hey, uh...
嘿 那个
girlfriend.
女朋友
Hey, boyfriend.
你好啊 男朋友
Hey.
你好
I can hear you.
我都听到啦
Oh, man, I didn't set my alarm.
卧♥槽♥ 我忘记设闹钟了
Shh, shh, shh. I turned it off.
嘘 嘘 嘘 我关掉的
Wh... what would you do that for?
为什么啊?
You're gonna make me late for work. Do you hear that?
你把我搞得要迟到了 你听见了吗
Hear what? Exactly.
听见什么? 很安静吧
Should we be concerned? No. I checked on them.
不应该担心一下吗? 不用 我去看过他们了
Fast asleep.
睡得很熟
Oh, and alive.
别担心 还活着
Alive is good, yeah.
活着好 没毛病
Did you drug them somehow?
你给他们下药了吗?
Well, is bourbon considered a drug?
波本酒算药吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Okay, so, uh...
好的 那么
I'll just show up late for work, I guess.
我上班今天肯定要迟到了
With an inscrutable excuse.
因为一个不可描述的原因
Let's be honest.
咱们诚实一点吧
I'm probably gonna tell everybody in the office
我可能会和办公室里的所有人说
I'm having wild-animal morning-sex with my wife.
我在和老婆进行一场充满野性的晨间性♥爱♥
Men.
真男人
Okay, I'm gonna tell everybody,
好的 我会和所有人说的
including complete strangers.
包括完全不认识的
I'll probably tweet it, too.
我也会发推特的
Okay.
好嘞
What's the hurry? It's...
什么事这么着急? 因为...
We got to get going. It's really late.
我们真的得走了 已经迟到很久了
You're the boss at your new job,
你是新上任的老板
I hate mine, so, uh,
而我讨厌我的老板
let's take a minute.
我们可以聊一聊
Okay.
好的
What's the deal with your starting your own firm thing?
你自己开事务所的事情怎么样了?
Well, rent's obscene,
房♥租让我恨死了
I basically can't hire anybody ever,
我基本上一个人都雇不起
and, um...
以及
yeah, this town already has about ten more firms than it needs.
镇上十多家事务所已经够了
So take a break...
那就消停一会
right?
对吗?
Can build up the firm from home.
在家也能搞事务所
Maybe stay with the baby.
一边带着孩子
Look, if you don't want it, I don't want it, okay?
听着 如果是你不想做的事 我也一样支持你 好嘛?
You are the only man I've ever really loved.
你是这辈子我唯一爱过的男人
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗? 当然
Might be 'cause you're mostly gay.
也许是因为你是半个拉拉
Yeah.
是啊
Sure. That explains it.
可以的 不错的解释
Luckily my... pheromones
非常幸运 我的小蝌蚪
just busted through this lesbianic force field.
穿透了你这片蕾丝力场
I guess so.
我想也是
I'd do anything for you.
我会为你做任何事
You know that, right?
你知道的吧?
Hey!
嘿!
Somebody's perky this morning.
某些人今天早上很得意啊
Yeah. You know, just feeling lighter.
没错 就觉得很轻盈
Letting all that bad stuff... go.
把不好的事情都排出去
Sounds like a poop thing. It's not.
听着像拉了坨屎 其实不是
But anyway, I have a feeling
不管怎样 我有预感
that you are gonna have a super-terrific day, neighbor.
你今天会过得超级霹雳无敌好 邻居妹妹
Are you on something?
你嗑药了?
No.
没有
Okay, well, um...
好吧 那么
Thanks, Lori. You have a super-terrific day, too.
谢了 洛莉 也祝你有个完美的一天
Oh, I will.
噢 我会的
Bye.
再见
Glad somebody's happy.
庆幸某些人很开心
I get to spend another morning in the girl's bathroom
我又得在厕所里呆个一上午了
trying to flush the scent of asparagus urine out of my nostrils.
尽量把我鼻孔里芦笋的尿馊味给冲掉
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点都忘了
No fucking way.
这他妈不是做梦吧
Yes fucking way.
这他妈就是真的
Fresh start, clean slate.
新的开始 旧账清零
But you do have to pay it forward.
但是后面的帐就要你自己付了
Meaning?
什么意思?
Well, don't be an asshole.
别再做个混♥蛋♥了
This feels like a trap.
感觉这是个圈套
Okay, it's noon o'clock somewhere.
好的 又到了一起消遣的大好时光
You know what?
你造吗?
I am totally cool leveraging the prospect
我根本就是拿着以后
of eventual pregnancy as an excuse to drink...
要怀孕的借口去喝酒
almost constantly.
基本上没停过
Hey, you know what the PSA says...
你听过美国诗社的一句话吗
"Friends don't let friends binge-drink alone."
“朋友有酒不独醉”
So let's get it? Get it.
一起喝一个? 喝一个
Get it. Get it, girl!
喝一个 走起 妹子
Shaun, here we come.
肖恩 我们来了
You just snorted. I did a little bit.
你刚刚哼哼了 一点点而已啦
What?
怎么了?
You start work in 47 minutes.
你还有47分钟就要上班了
That... That's at noon.
那 那可是大中午啊
So? Uh, it's just...
所以? 只是
you can't fulfill the duties of a skilled
在你喝醉的时候
bartender when you're highly inebriated.
怎么熟练的完成酒保的职责呢
I could be drunk and a goldfish
就算老娘喝醉或者是条金鱼
and still "Fulfill my duties as bartender" Better than you.
酒保这个活干的还是比你好
Oh, that's... that's very funny.
那真是 非常搞笑
Yeah, because it's very true.
没错 这就是事实
It is very true.
这是事实
Y... you might want to take a look around
请你们看看四周
'cause it's just the two of you and, like...
因为这儿就你们两个 还有
barfly over there.
一个坐那儿的酒鬼
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表