剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
It is.
正是
What do you think?
你喜欢吗?
Is this you trying to get into our pants?
你在试着和我们重操旧好吗?
'Cause you really don't need to try this hard.
因为你真的不需要这么努力的
Yeah, we have flaming edgy hearts tattooed on our asses.
是啊 我们的屁♥股♥上都刺有火红的爱心
We're, uh, kind of sure things.
我们 是正经在一起的
And look at this.
看这个
You remembered my favorite pizza.
你还记得我最爱的披萨
It's our favorite pizza now.
现在是我们最爱的披萨了
How'd you even get in here?
你是怎么进来的?
These places aren't available yet.
这里还不对外开放呢
Gabe's company's developing it.
盖布的公♥司♥是开♥发♥商
It's ours if we want it.
如果我们想要的话它就是我们的
Deposit's refundable for five days, so...
5天退还保证金 所以...
No shit?
真的吗?
No shit.
真的
I think, uh...
我觉得 呃...
I mean, I think nobody can make this place look cooler
我是说 我觉得这里没人能比艾玛更懂得装饰
than Emma, right?
是吧?
The house at Hawthorne Heights
在霍桑高地的房♥子
is always gonna just be Jack and Emma's.
只是属于杰克和艾玛的
But this place...
但这儿...
this place could be ours.
这里可以是我们的家
I love you.
我爱你们
Both of you.
你们两个
So much.
爱死了
And, um, I want to do this.
还有 嗯 我想做这个
So...
所以...
Emma, Izzy,
艾玛 依奇
will you start a family with me?
你们愿意和我组一个家吗?
Right here
就在这
in our new home?
在我们的新家里?
Um...
嗯...
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表