剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
她死状惨烈也比手♥机♥关机强?
Her fiery death is better than getting shut down?
没关系的
Okay. Okay.
你知道吗? 我通常不是那种第二天会要拥抱的类型
You know what? I'm not usually one for next-day hugging.
是啊 没关系的
Yeah, yeah, okay.
我确实觉得你是对的
I do think you're right.
她的飞机几乎肯定是坠毁了
Her plane almost certainly did crash.
好吧 我... 我... 我长话短说
Okay, I'm... I'm... I'm gonna keep this simple.
这什么... 什么鬼?
What the... the fuck?
呃 你能不能尽量说得不那么简短?
Uh, could you possibly keep it a little less simple?
你告诉我这已经结束了
So, you told me that this was over.
而现在依奇回来了 杰克还辞了工作?
And now Izzy's back, Jack quit his job?
等等... 你辞职是不是因为
Wait a second... did you quit your job
这样这种关系就不用结束了?
so that this wouldn't have to be over?
不 我...我辞职...
No, I... I quit my job...
我不记得原因了 但的确有什么影响深远的东西
I can't remember, but it was something really profound.
- 哦 该死 呃 我得走了 - 怎么了?
- Oh, shit. Um, I got to go. - What's up?
妮娜从昨晚就一直在给我发短♥信♥
Nina's been texting since last night.
我很确定我回去就要被她踢屁♥股♥了
Pretty sure I'm walking into a serious ass-kicking.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
你今天有没有什么
Did you have any engagements today
可能已经忘记了的约会?
that you may have forgotten about?
给你个提示 我丈夫穿着过大的短裤
Here's a clue. My husband's wearing oversized shorts,
和及膝袜 戴着头带 该死的
knee socks, a headband. And God damn it,
你知不知道我要多努力地去无视那坨狗屎
do you know how hard it is to unsee that shit
- 这样我才能再和他上♥床♥? - 完全忘记了
- so I can have sex with him again? - Totally forgot about that.
操
Fuck.
顺便说一下 我同意你对那套装备的看法
By the way, I agree with you on the outfit.
作为一个男人 我被他弄得很尴尬
As a man, I am embarrassed by him.
再见
Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见 卡门
Bye, Carmen.
- 再见 依奇 - 过得愉快
- Bye, Izzy. - Have a nice day.
- 那是你的胸罩吗? - 不 是我的
- Is that your bra? - No, that's mine.
所以 你是什么意思 你也不喜欢吗
So, what are you saying? You don't dig this either?
卡门说这件衣服激不起她的性趣
Carmen said this was, like, sexually off-putting to her.
那怎么可能 这身从头到脚都是标配
How is that possible? It's regulation top to bottom.
看这里 你可以免费看到
Look at this. You can get a little
-奶头从两边露出来 -这太荒诞了
- nipple slip on the side for free. - That is absurd.
-荒诞 -而且还有一点复古
- Absurd? - It's like a little retro, too.
你看起来就像是活在七十年代的小黄♥片♥里
You look like you're in, like, a '70s porn movie.
那就是我的终极目标啊
That's exactly what I was going for.
而且你知道吗 至少我准时出现
And you know what? At least I showed up on time
-打了几场比赛 -对不起 哥们
- to play in some games. - Sorry, man.
荒唐 你的时间安排太荒唐了
Ridiculous. Your time management is ridiculous.
-好了 赶快开始吧 -所以现在什么情况
- Okay, fine, just go. - So what's the deal?
你们三个人重归于好了 是吗
The three of you are back together now? Huh?
多久了
For how long?
你们打算用完这整个四个星期的合约期 还是怎么样
You gonna play out this whole four-week contract, or what?
进球了
In.
实际上 她要搬进来了
Actually, she's moving in.
我们是三人行
We're throupling
-三人行 -对 这是个词
- Throupling? - Yeah, it's a word.
如果这是个词 那它他妈的蠢爆了
If that's a word, it is fucking stupid,
而且你应该永远也不要用它
and you should never use it.
虽然 我的意思是 这整件事都他妈的蠢爆了
Although, I mean, this whole thing is fucking stupid.
所以为什么你不能自己组个词呢
So why shouldn't you make up your own vocabulary.
-它一点都不蠢 -没进
- It's not stupid. - Off.
你真的正在担心
Are you seriously worried
你的孩子会因为
that your children will
三个成年人一起住在你家的街对面
be scarred because three consenting adults
而被吓到吗
live across the street from you?
没错 这让我感到惊讶 也让我很愤恨
I am, which surprises me, and I resent it.
都怪你让我感觉自己一点也不酷
I blame you for making me feel uncool
像高配版马瑟菲尔一样
in a highly Matherfield kind of way.
我们暴露了你心里的洛莉
We've exposed your inner Lori.
这说得过分了
That is cruel.
再来点
More.
我们相爱了 我同时爱着她们两个人
We're in love. I'm in love with both of them.
你同时爱着她们两个人
Oh, you're in love with both of them?
平等地
Equally?
你九年的结发妻子和你五分钟之前
Your wife of nine years and the escort you hired
找的小姐 你平等的爱着她们 一半一半
five minutes ago... you love them both the same, even Steven?
对 听起来很有道理
Yeah, that seems reasonable.
记得我说过这样的话 杰克逊
Remember that I said this, Jackson.
你会死的很难看的
This is all gonna end very badly for you.
谢谢你的支持 哥们
Thanks for the support, man.
这没我想象中的顺利 但是谢了
It's a bit more ominous than I expected, but thanks.
-朋友就是干这个的 没进 -漂亮
- What friends are for. Off. - Swish.
这一切就摆在我的眼前 你懂我的意思吗
This is right here. You know what I'm saying?
我们一直以来最好的朋友 就住在
Our long-time best friends, who live directly
街对面 邀请了一个上大学的小妞
across the street, invite some college chick
介入他们的婚姻 让她全职
into their marriage on a full-time basis
住在他们家 睡在他们的床上
to live in their house and sleep in their bed.
我只是 我不接受这些
I'm just... I'm not down with it,
这让我感觉像个混♥蛋♥ 再说一遍
and that makes me feel douchey, which, again,
我他妈的很气愤
I fucking resent.
看着我
Look at me.
所以你现在正在勾引我
So now you're hitting on me
-就好像那会解决一切问题 -卡门 看着我
- like that's gonna fix everything? - Carmen, look at me.
-看着我 -随便吧
- Look at me. - Whatever.
看着我
Look at me.
你从来都不酷
You have never been cool.
我很吃惊听到你觉得你很酷
I'm shocked to hear you think otherwise.
嗨 我们来看看你的上衣沾了血是什么样子吧
Hey, let's find out how that blouse looks in red.
过来抱抱
Come here.
好了
Okay, fine.
如果你想要对我动手动脚 我不会反抗的
If you need to fill me up, I won't fight it.
但是如果你挣扎了也许会更好玩
Oh, but it might be more fun if you struggle.
-天啊 你现在真变♥态♥ -我知道
- God, you are such a perv now. - I know.
你知道艾玛大学的时候喜欢女生的 对吧
You know Emma was into chicks in college, right?
对 我想我知道
Yeah. I think I'd know that.
她是我老婆 所以我知道她的一切
She's my fucking wife, so I know everything about her.
好吧 所以你从始至终都知道
Okay, so you've known the whole time?
不是 她事后告诉我的
No, she told me right after
-她和伊奇在厕所里亲热了 -好吧
- she made out with Izzy in the bathroom. - Oh, okay.
她很多年前就告诉了卡门
So Carmen, she told years ago,
-但是她一直像你隐瞒了这个秘密 -你的重点是什么
- but you, she kept it a secret from. - What's your point?
我只是说 她看起来非常急切的
I'm just saying, she seemed pretty eager
重拾了当初的“爱好”
to get back on that bike.
而且她看起来也非常擅长
Seemed to remember how to ride it pretty good, too.
-没进 -你是什么意思 她是...
- Off. - What are you saying? That she's...
艾玛是弯成蚊香圈了吗
like, Emma's like gay-gay?
她过去和我一起的十一年都只是个实验吗
Like the last 11 years with me was just an experiment?
不是 也许她比较折中 半弯半直
No, maybe she's right down the middle, 50/50,
两种性向机会均等的双性恋 或者...
equal-opportunity bisexual. Or...
也许她决定比起其中一种口味她更喜欢另一种
maybe she decided she likes one flavor more than another,
如果你懂我的意思的话 没进
if you catch my drift. Off.
-你到底想说什么 -我们都知道你需要做什么
- What are you getting at? - We both know what you need to do.
也许你可以给我个提示
Maybe you can give me a hint.
去找些麻♥醉♥药♥ 一块破布 一个货箱
Get some chloroform and a rag and a crate,
然后你就可以把性感小仙女运送回波斯拉维亚
and you ship Miss Sex Fairy back to Botslavia.
这太冒犯人了
That is so offensive.
首先 我是说 麻♥醉♥药♥ -冒犯到谁了
- First of all, I mean, chloroform? - Offensive to who?
波斯拉维亚人吗 那都不是个真实的地名
People from Botslavia? That's not a real place.
老天啊 哥们 想想你说过的话
Jesus Christ, man. Think about what you're saying.
我所说的重点是你把她从这里赶出去
The point I'm making is you hightail her ass out of here.
没有人把谁带去哪里 明白吗
Nobody's taking anybody anywhere, okay?
这一切都是真实发生的 我们在一起了
This is happening. We are happening.
你不要摆出那种表情
Wipe that look off your face.
我不想看你的那种表情 我们在一起了
I don't want to see that look. We are happening.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表