剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, guys, you guys like chants?
嗨 伙计们 你们喜欢喊口号♥吗?
Everybody likes chants.
所有人都喜欢喊口号♥
Say it with me, okay?
跟着我念 好吗?
No more love!
不再爱!
No more love!
不再爱!
No more love!
不再爱!
No...
不...
Huh?
嗯?
Fuck all y'all.
艹♥你♥们妈
That's actually what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna fuck everybody.
这正是我想要做的... 我要艹遍天下
Well, what a coincidence.
呃 好巧啊
That's my new program, too.
那也正是我的新计划
There will be no cuddling,
不要拥抱亲昵
and I won't be calling you.
我也不会给你打电♥话♥
Back at ya.
完全同意
Okay, let's go.
那好 咱们走
You got to pay your tab there, Drunky McSlurry Bum.
你先把单买♥♥了 “麦贱疯”醉小哥
Put it on Uncle Jack's tab.
记在杰克叔叔的账上
All right. Make him pay for it.
好吧 让他来付钱
He's done... He's done enough to me.
他让我... 让我受够了
Nina.
妮娜
Andy.
安迪
Who's this ho?
这个婊♥子♥是谁?
Do we have a problem?
我们有什么问题吗?
Oh, no, not at all.
没 没有 绝对没有
You say one more word,
你再说一个字
I'm gonna punch you as hard as I can in the face.
我会使出吃奶的力气打你一嘴巴子
You bleed and cry, no problem.
就算你流血哭了 也不关我的事
Walk on.
上前一步试试
Yeah.
好吧
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Seriously? I don't... I don't...
当真? 我不... 我不...
I can't tell if you're here to get me or to kill me.
我不知道你来是要抓我还是杀我
I'm still deciding.
我还没决定好
Crystal...
水晶...
Crystal Cove sounds amazing.
水晶湾听起来很赞
Yeah, it's got the cabin with the fireplace.
当然 有壁炉的小木屋
And if you ever invite me there, I'm gonna murder you so hard.
如果你敢邀请我去那 我会把你千刀万剐的
I don't want to be romanced, okay?
我要的不是浪漫 好吗?
I w... I want to be loved.
我... 我想被一个人爱着
Yeah, I do. I feel like... Don't say it. Prove it.
确实 我感觉... 不要说出来 向我证明
Hang out with me when I'm sick
在我生病的时候陪着我
and watch movies that no heterosexual male
陪我看直男永远
could ever possibly like.
不可能会喜欢看的电影
Massage my feet even when you're not in the mood.
在你没心情的时候也要给我按♥摩♥脚
Show me your... your dumbest dance in your worst undies.
向我展示你的... 你穿着巨丑内衣跳的傻叉舞
Let me see you cry.
让我看你哭
I really want to kiss the living fuck out of you right now,
我现在真的很想亲死你
but I feel like that's precisely what you're talk...
但我觉得那就是你说的...
The climactic make-up kiss being witnessed and applauded.
有人见证了这个极具高♥潮♥的补偿吻 还鼓掌了
Right out of every romcom ever.
就像爱情喜剧一样
Are you okay with that?
你受得了?
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I am absolutely okay with that.
是的 我特别受得了
Okay.
那好
By all means, let the women do all the heavy lifting.
不管怎样 让女人来提所有的重物
I'm being a feminist.
我正成为一名女权主义者
Sure you're not leaving 'cause I'm partially gay?
你们真的不是因为我有拉拉倾向才离开的吗?
You three need some space and some time.
你们三个需要一些空间和时间
Besides, your dad needs to get home and rest.
另外 你♥爸♥爸需要回家休息了
You got a lot to work out.
你有很多需要解决的事
Two-person relationships are complicated enough.
两人的关系就够复杂的了
Not for you guys.
但你俩很幸福呀
Oh, nothing's ever exactly as it seems, pumpkin.
哦 宝贝 没有事是表里如一的
What the fudge are you people?
你俩装什么逼呢?
We're very mysterious and complicated,
我们既神秘又复杂
and you're old enough to say fuck it now.
你现在的年龄可以说操尼玛了
Aww, yeah, for fucking sure.
噢 是呀 他妈的对极了
Really? Oh, Hal.
当真? 喔 哈尔
Fan-fucking-tastic.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了
Why are we all fucking cursing?
你们怎么都他妈说脏话呢?
A long fucking story.
说他妈话长
Oh, you're lighter and smaller
哦 你比我想象中的
than I imagined Emma's lover would be.
艾玛的情人要瘦小
Hal, don't say lover. It's weird.
哈尔 不要说情人 这很奇怪
Yeah, it really is. It's also giving me flashbacks.
是的 真的很奇怪 但也让我想起了以前
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
So, what's next for the traveling Seavers?
所以 下一站是哪呢?
Oh, well, we read about this place, Joshua Tree.
噢 我们听说了约书亚树(美国地名)这个地方
I thought we'd go there
我觉得我们会去那
and try out some of those psychedelics
然后再尝一些孩子们
that all the kids are talking about.
所说的迷幻药
He's kidding. Or am I?
他在开玩笑 我有吗?
All right, I am.
好吧 我在开玩笑
Yeah.
是啊
Parents, man. Word.
这就是我父母 老铁 说得对
Recently found out that my dad
最近发现我爸
was briefly an exotic dancer
海湾战争结束以后在卡塔尔
in Qatar after the Gulf War.
做了一段时间的脱衣舞者
Meanwhile, we're embracing our normal.
同时 我们却在迎接正常
Yeah, we're... we're gonna be so normal
是的 我们... 我们会变得特别正常
it's gonna get a little weird.
虽然会有点奇怪
Like, we have golf lessons next weekend.
就像 下周我们要一起上高尔夫球课
Mm. We're going to Target tonight,
嗯 我们今晚要去塔吉特(美国连锁百货商场)
where $400 can change your life.
在那里400刀能改变你的生活
But in aggressively normal way. Yeah, okay.
但以一种特别正常的方式 是的
Yeah, except now you're coming across as that kind of normal
是啊 除了现在你已经迎来了一个
where you have people chained up in the basement.
把人拴在地下室也算正常的时代了
Yeah, I could see that. Mmhmm. Mmhmm.
我能看出来 嗯嗯 嗯嗯
So we're just gonna...
我们得...
Yeah, we're gonna go. Nice to see you.
是的 我们要走了 很高兴见到你们
We're not going to water our sex slaves, by the way.
顺便说一下 我们不是去给我们的性♥奴♥喝水的
We are going to...
我们要...
Where's Jack? He's at Griffin
杰克在哪? 他在格里芬
setting up the wellness center. He is?
忙着健康中心的事 是吗?
Yeah. Wellness center. Pfft!
是的 健康中心
There's the Hal I know.
这才是我认识的哈尔嘛
Hey. Honey, you take care of yourself.
嘿 宝贝 照顾好自己
I love you guys.
我爱你们
We know.
我们知道
Ahh. We've always known you loved us, pumpkin.
啊 我们一直都知道你是爱我们的 小淘气鬼
You take care of each other, huh?
你们要照顾好彼此 知道了吗?
Go.
回去吧
Oh, thank you, lovey. I got it.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的 我来吧
Drive safe!
注意安全!
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
Honestly, I don't care what they say.
老实说 我不在乎他们说什么
That looks super fucking uncomplicated.
因为太他妈显而易见了
Agreed.
同意
Oh, gross. Don't breathe.
哦 太讨厌了 不要吸气
Don't breathe.
不要吸气
Oh, my God.
老天爷呀
Bye! Bye.
拜! 拜
Bye.
拜
Bye-sy, bye-sy.
拜拜啦 拜拜啦
Bye-sy, bye-sy.
拜拜哦 拜拜哦
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Any idea what this is about? Nope.
知道要去做什么吗? 不知道
This is amazing. Fuck yeah, it is.
这太棒了 超级棒
Is this my tent?
这是我的帐篷吗?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表