剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
你可能把我吹走么 安 库尔特?
Could you possibly blow me, Ann Coulter?
- 太霸气了
- That was awesome.
有点吓人
A little bit scary.
呃...演讲结束了没?
Um, okay. Is the... speech is over?
我举得手酸了 我们能干杯了吗?
'Cause my arm's getting tired. Can we drink these?
来吧
Let's do it.
干杯
Cheers, guys.
所以我们要发表申明
So now we need to make our statement.
对 就像抗♥议♥书
Right, like a protest.
抗♥议♥ 抗♥议♥
Protest. Protest.
就像是那种说
It... It needs to be something that says,
- "去你们的" - 对
- "Fuck all y'all." - Yeah.
对 就像 那种...
Yeah, like, something like...
去你们的!
something like fuck all y'all!
就是这样 更大声的喊
That was exactly the same thing, just yelling it louder.
像一个...嗯...新的声明?
Think maybe, like, a new statement?
我们的声明是什么?
What is our statement? It's...
想做就做
just do it.
- 想做... - 就做
- Just... - Do it.
- 想做就做 - 不 我觉得已经有人用了
- Just do it. - No, 'cause I think that's taken.
- 确实有人用了 - 那... 三个人...
- That's taken. - Well, three's, uh...
三个人不孤单
Three's not company.
一群人 但不是现在
... A crowd, but not now.
人多力量大 极乐家庭特别篇
Poly power. Domestic bliss with a twist.
三人行 力量三倍
Thrice for the throuple.
- 三... - 三人行 力量三倍
- Three's... - Thrice for the throuple!
你们知道 荡♥妇♥ 这个词
Do you know the word "Cunt" Used to be...
在乔叟用的时候是舒适的意思
it meant "Cozy" When Chaucer used it.
不好意思哥们?
Excuse me, buddy?
我们能再加点酒么
Can we have a couple more?
三阴组合 怎么样
Oh. So, V.V.P.
你们喜欢么
You down with V.V.P.?
- 阴♥道♥ 阴♥道♥ 阴♥茎♥? - 当然
- Vagina, vagina, penis? - Yeah.
- 不 - 你懂我的
- No. - Yeah, you know me?
三阴组合! 对! 你懂我的! 我喜欢这个!
V.V.P.! Yeah, you know me! I love it.
天呐 这是最糟糕的宣言了
Oh, my God, these are the worst statements ever.
我知道
I know. Um...
我想不出别的了
I got nothing.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们就继续喝
Let's just keep drinking and just...
然后让这宣言自己显现
and... and let the statement reveal itself.
- 对 - 酒保
- Right, yeah. - Barkeep.
再来一杯 咪♥咪♥宝贝
Another one, sugar tits.
天呐 这都是我的主意?
Oh, like it was all my idea?
对... 可能都是我的主意
You're right... it was probably all my idea.
天呐 已经一点了
Oh, my God, it's 1:00.
戴夫和卡梅伦的派对就在... 现在
Dave and Carm's party is, like, now.
我能不能去 她们会看到这些的
We can't go. They'll see these.
不 他们不会的 除非我们不♥穿♥裤子
No, they wouldn't, unless we go bottomless.
那就会特别诡异了
And that would be super weird.
说得好
Good point.
我们就这么做
We're doing this.
- 真的要这么做? - 对! 我们要这么做
- We are? - Fuck yeah, we are.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表