剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "You Me Her"...
情系你我他 前情提要
I don't know how other throuples do it
我不知道其他三人伴侣是怎么做到的
without one of them always feeling like
能够没有一个人觉得
they were the odd human out.
觉得自己被排挤在外
Did I hear that right?You want to work this out?
我没听错吧?你想把我们的问题给解决了?
Why don't you call Weird Janis and her lover
你为啥不打电♥话♥给奇怪的詹尼斯和她的情夫
and find out
弄明白
the appropriate attire for this cleansing ceremony?
净化仪式应该穿什么衣服?
You're looking for something.
你们在寻找一些东西
Somewhere along the line we became, like, uncool.
在某个地方 不知不觉 我们就变得 不够冷静
Can I ask you what is in this, because it is fantastic.
我能问问这里面是什么吗?这也太好吃了吧
Shrooms and a dash of Ayahuasca.
蘑菇和一点死藤水
So, scary Nina?
所以 担惊受怕的妮娜?
I know it's fast, but yeah.
我知道进展太快了 但事实就是这样
Got to hold her real tight, like a autism blanket.
我得把她抱得紧紧的 像自闭症儿童抱着毯子
Andy Cutler, he's a love junkie.
安迪 卡特勒 那家伙可是个爱情瘾者啊
That... That's his shit?
这就是他们渣男的把戏?
That's his shit.
没错 他就是个渣男
Dude's a serial monogamist.
他可是个连续的一夫一妻专业户啊
My professional recommendation would be surrogacy.
我给你们的专业的建议是 选择代♥孕♥
Do you think we're making a mistake
你觉得我们做错了吗?
sending Izzy away every time she's an inconvenience?
每次在依奇不该出现的时候把她送的远远的?
How do we explain her presence here?
那要怎么解释她为什么在这儿?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You're our surrogate. As your surrogate,
你就是我们代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥了 作为你们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
why would I be living in your guest room?
为什么我住在你们的客房♥?
Because you're uneducated and poor.
因为你又没文化又没钱
If you tell Lori about this, ... I will
如果你跟罗莉说这件事 我就
You'll break my legs? Eat my face?
打断我的腿 咬烂我的脸?
So who made this moment possible for you?
是谁教你说这些话的?
I'm not being an asshole.
我可不想做个混♥蛋♥
Come the fuck on.
您就拉倒吧
You don't actually believe this was her first time.
你根本不信这是她第一次
I hear something.
我听到什么动静
It's Hal and Rita.
哈尔和丽塔 你♥爸♥妈来了
Oh, God.
天哪
Whatever you're selling, we ain't buying.
不管你要推销啥 我们都不买♥♥!
Is this the right place?
就是这儿吗?
Just laugh.
微笑就好
There is my little girl!
我亲爱的小姑娘啊!
I'll take these. All right.
交给我吧 好嘞
Hi, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Whoa, don't pull a vagina muscle there, "Doctor."
哇哦 小心你的阴♥道♥练出肌肉啊 “医生”
Okay, you don't need air quotes there now.
好的 收起你的双引号♥
I'm actually a doctor.
我现在确实是个医生了
It's a hard fact.
真是令人难以接受的事实
Welcome to Oregon. Rita.
欢迎来到俄勒冈州 丽塔
Jack. Sir.
杰克 岳父
Bet you want to hug me, don't you?
你小子肯定很想抱我吧?
It's not necessarily.
这不是必做不可的
Even straight men are always loving each other
连直男都爱来爱去的
all over out here, am I right?
是这儿的风气 我说的没错吧?
When in Portland.
我现在可是在波特兰啊
Ow. Okay.
好吧
Geez.
我天
Polite greeting turns into an actionable assault.
我以礼相待 你却要对我进行可诉讼袭击
An actionable assault?
可诉讼袭击?
This damn country and its pansy-ass litigation,
狗屁国家连起个诉都这么娘惹气
am I right, Rita?
我说的对吗 丽塔?
Practically never, sweetheart.
基本上从来不对 亲爱的
Who have we here?
这位是?
New hot mom in the neighborhood?
邻居家新来的性感辣妈?
Well, that's... that's the funny thing.
额 说起来…也是件很有趣的事
Hola. I am Izzy.
你们好 我是依奇
It's short for Isabelle.
是伊莎贝尔的简称
Hey. Mrs. Seaver, Mr. Seaver.
嘿 你好 西弗女士 西弗先生
Ah. Okay.
好吧
But, seriously, who...
但是 认真的问问 你是...
who are you to Emma and Jack?
你和艾玛还有杰克是什么关系?
Um, she is...
她是...
Well, uh...
其实 额...
I got this.
我来说吧
Izzy here is...
依奇在这儿是...
having our baby.
因为她怀了我们的孩子
Table 12.
12桌的
Hey. Oh, dude.
嘿 噢 老兄
What the fuck?!
我去你♥妈♥的♥?!
Sorry. You startled me.
抱歉 是你先吓到我的
I'm... I got some troubling news recently
我最近...知道了些很糟糕的消息
that must've made me twitchy.
搞得我很焦虑
Purse.
我的包包
I... I don't really know why this came to me all of a sudden,
我…不知道这种破事怎么就找上我了
but you and me, we're not a thing.
但是你跟我 是不会有结果的
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Autism blanket.
你是治疗我自闭症的小毛毯
No. Seems like you're under the impression
不 看起来你好像觉得
that this can become more than mutual masturbation,
抱着我比手♥淫♥更重要
so I'm just gonna end it right here.
那我现在就要断了你的念想
Bye-bye.
再见
Oh, is your shift done?
你的轮班结束了吗?
You.
你过来
No, bro. Man, come on.
不要啊兄弟 拜托
I'm really working on staying out of people's shit.
我已经很努力不去管别人的闲事了
Since when? Since, like... since...
什么时候开始的 自从...
You know, not yet, but it's something I probably should start.
其实还没 但这是我一定会开始做的事
Just spill it.
你跟我坦白就行了
Does the name Michelle mean anything to you?
那个叫米歇尔的妹子对你很重要吗?
I got an ex-girlfriend, Michelle Flores.
是我的前女友 米歇尔 弗洛里斯
Sure, sounds about right.
没错 应该就是她了
Key phrase... serial monogamist.
关键词…连续的一夫一妻拥护者
What the fuck does that mean?
这他妈的是什么意思?
Well, instead of ringing up sexual conquests,
和那些整天就知道约炮♥友♥的有所不同
a serial monogamist
连续的一夫一妻拥护者
has way too many romances on his or her résumé,
对记录自己的感情史更有兴致
swiftly moving from one serious relationship to the next.
结束一段真挚的感情后迅速和下一个人发展关系
Michelle said that about me?
米歇尔是这么说我的?
Yeah, to Nina.
是啊 跟妮娜说的
Hence, I'm fucked.
这样的话 我完蛋了
By having our baby,
因为怀了我们的孩子
Jack means that Izzy is our surrogate.
依奇就成了我们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Neither of us are having sex with her, though.
虽然 我们都没单独和她发生过性关系
Well, certainly not both of us.
当然也不会一起和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
'Cause that would be obscene.
不然场面也太色情了厚
So, that means...
所以 意思是...
How's that work again?
怎么就又成功了?
It means I'm all loaded up with her eggs and his semen.
意思是 我肚子里放着她的卵子和他的精♥子♥
We, that is Jack and I,
我们 也就是杰克和我
are trying to have a baby inside her.
尝试在她的体内怀一个孩子
Oh, my.
噢 天哪
Hal.
哈尔
They're saying we're finally gonna have a grandchild.
他们终于要给我们生个外孙了
Is that right?
是这样吧?
Is that true?
真的吗?
It'll really be Emma's baby?
真的会是艾玛的孩子吗?
A Seaver?
小西弗?
Well, technically.
理论上是的
I am so proud of you.
我太为你们骄傲了
Also graduated at the top of my class,
我也以优异的成绩从班上毕业了
designed a bunch of cool buildings,
设计了一大堆很酷的建筑
and just made partner at my firm, but, um...
成为了公♥司♥的合伙人 但是
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表