剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Will there ever be a time
你能有一次
you don't use my whole name like extended profanity?
不这么亵渎地使用我的全名吗
Just for shits and giggles,
为以防万一我才这么说
maybe one time, you can make an adult decision?
你能有一次 做出个成年人决定吗
Oh, you mean like calling an escort
你是说打电♥话♥叫♥鸡♥
because your sex life's a snore?
因为你的性生活太沉闷了?
Or smoking pot with your 14-year-old nephew?
还是和你十四岁的侄女一起抽大♥麻♥?
Oh, God.
天啊
Yeah, and now we're playing this big ruse
所以 咱们现在是在假装
that I'm their white-trash surrogate
我是他们的白人垃圾代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
so I can stay while her parents visit.
好在她父母来访时 我能待在家里
First, she's a hooker,
起初 她是个鸡
then she's their niece, then she's their sugar baby,
后来她是他们的侄女 后来她成了他们包养对象
and now she's the baby mama?
现在她都成孩子妈了
You guys are fucking loony, man.
你们俩可真是浪出水了
Okay, you little shit.
行了 你个小婊砸
Now you've narced me out and called me a hooker,
你把我的大♥麻♥全刮走了 现在还说我是鸡
so I'm gonna give you an ass beating
所以我要打你的屁♥股♥
your mom should've given you a long time ago.
你妈早就该这么管教你了
Big threats from such a little chick.
小小一只妞 口气倒不小
I'm not so little! Let's do this thing.
我可没那么小 放马过来啊
I'm ready. I'm gonna end you.
我准备好了 看我不搞死你
You want to go?
你想搞吗
Yeah, I'm ready to go. You think you're so tough?
对 我准备好搞你了 你以为你很猛是吧
I feel so comfortable with you two already.
和你俩在一起真是太舒服了
Oh, come on, Caleb. That is not okay.
别 凯勒 这样不行
Dave go home.
戴夫要回家了
Stop. Stop.
停 停
Stop!
停下
I hear something.
有动静
Is that...
那是...
It's Hal and Rita.
是Hal和Rita
Oh, God.
上帝啊
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表