剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Come here, you.
你们给我过来
Thanks to you,
也谢谢你
the Seaver name lives on.
西弗家的香火终于是延续上了
Jack.
杰克
You're welcome. Technically, again,
您太客气了 理论上再提一句
it wouldn't be a Seaver cause we have a different...
出生的不是小西弗 因为我们不同的...
This calls for some real booze for a toast.
这么好的消息一定要好好摆酒宴庆祝一下了
I just might have some on hand.
我应该手里拿一杯酒才对
Oh, I'm so excited, I'm shaking.
噢 我激动得浑身颤抖
This is really happening.
梦想成真了
No, no, no, no, no, it... it could happen.
不不不不 这本来就会成真的
call you in a few weeks
但是我们过几个礼拜可能会给你们打电♥话♥
and say it just didn't take.
告诉你们孩子其实没怀上
Yeah, that's absolutely true, you know?
是啊 这完全是有可能的
We wouldn't be surprised
我们不能太惊讶
and... and you guys shouldn't be surprised either.
而且 你们也不能太惊讶
Neither of us should be surprised if this doesn't work.
如果没有成功 我们都不能太吃惊
You know, we're just trying to manage our expectations here.
我们要把期待值放低一点
You know, I read somewhere that
那个 我在哪里读到过
when you're this particular kind of preggers
像我这种特殊的怀孕者
that many doctors recommend two to five drinks a day.
医生建议一天要喝个2到5杯酒呢
I mean, it's science, right?
我是指 这是有科学依据的 对吧?
No, no doctor in the history of forever said that.
不行 历史上没有哪个医生说过这句话
You caught me.
被你发现噜
Come on, I don't read.
拜托 老娘从来不看书
Enjoy, everybody else.
尽情喝吧 大家
Very cool. Super. Loving this.
酷毙了 棒呆了 爱死果汁了
Okay, so, here's to the
好的 那么
roughly one in five chance that this will work.
敬一杯这个二成概率艰难出生的宝宝
Yeah, at best.
最多二成
I think that's optimistic, statistically speaking.
根据统计学来说 这也是非常乐观的数字了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Hey.
嘿
Enjoying your opioid trance?
鸦♥片♥吸得爽吗?
Ava, my spawn.
艾娃 我的乖女儿
I was just thinking about you.
我刚刚还在想你
Let's... Let's have a little chitty chat.
我们…我们来好好唠唠嗑
Fucking awesome.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
Do not say "fucking" right up in my face, young lady.
别在我的面前说 “他妈” 了 小姑娘
Whatever.
要你管
You know what?
行吧
Say whatever you want. You're almost 17.
你爱咋说咋说 你已经快17岁了
You are chemically inclined to provoke,
在你这个年纪的孩子 脾气一点就着
and I have to stop
我只能停止
making a federal fucking case out of it.
像联邦政♥府♥一样管你的破事
Where are you from, what do you want,
快说你从哪儿来 你想干嘛
and how did you get inside this hollow thing
还有你是怎么进入这具
that was once my mother?
曾经是我妈的躯壳的?
I love you. You know that, right?
我是爱你的 你知道的 对吧?
Come on, I have said "I love you" before.
拜托 我说过“我爱你”好吗
True, but let's contextualize, shall we?
是说过 但是请联♥系♥上下文语境来谈
Last night you literally dragged me to the Trakarsky house,
昨晚你确实把我拽到塔卡斯基家
your eyes blazing with the fury of a thousand suns.
你的眼睛就跟一千个太阳在冒火一样
I shouldn't have done that.
我不应该那么做的
I shouldn't have gone over there.
不应该去那儿
I stirred up shit between those three again.
又和他们三个搅屎去了
Keeping it between me and you,
如果就我们面对面的交流
that would have been the un-assholey thing to do.
才是最不混♥蛋♥的做法
Ava...
艾娃
Did you coax and cajole Izzy into smoking with you
你是不是诱骗依奇跟你一起吸麻
and promise you would never ever tell anybody,
然后保证永远不会和别人说
but then when you got caught, blame it all on her?
结果你被发现了就把这件事都怪她?
Yeah.
是的
That's better.
这才听话嘛
Thank you for being honest.
谢谢你的诚实
You're welcome.
不客气
And you're grounded for another month.
并且你被禁足一个月
What? I thought we were having
什么?我还以为我们正在上演
some kind of "Aha" moment here.
煽情的母女和好的戏码
We are. So why?
是这样啊 那为什么禁足
Well, because you made a promise to Izzy
因为你跟依奇许了诺言
and then you broke that promise.
但是你却失信了
That makes you an asshole.
你表现的很王八蛋
I'm grounding you for being an asshole,
我把你禁足是让你别像个混♥蛋♥一样
because as stated, I love you.
我的出发点是爱你的
This is all very weird.
这一切太奇怪了
I know, but in a good way.
我知道 但都是为你好
Yeah.
没错
Mnh-mnh.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗯
It's amazing how much of my cookbook works
真是太奇妙了
in that RV's little kitchen.
我的烹饪书在房♥车那个小厨房♥里起了大作用
Everything tastes better when this girl makes it.
这个姑娘做的东西总是比别人做的味道好
It's like she's got some secret spice or something.
就像她拥有某种神秘调料之类的
It's called love, Harold.
神秘调料就是爱 哈罗德
Mmhmm. Aww!
嗯 啊哦!
Emma, did I not give you a copy of my cookbook?
艾玛 我的烹饪书没给过你一份复印件吗?
I could swear I did several times.
我发誓给过你好几次了
Yep. Mm-hmm.
是的 嗯
So, you wrote a cookbook?
这么说 您写了一本烹饪书?
That's so cool.
真是太棒了
Uh, no offense, Mom,
呃 无意冒犯 妈妈
but really just a scrapbook
但是那真的就是一本
of clippings from magazines and newspapers.
报纸杂♥志♥上剪下来拼凑的一本剪贴簿
Kinko's is her publisher.
复印机就是她的出版商
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
事实如此也无可厚非
Mnh-mnh.
嗯
I also have a few old family recipes in there, as well.
书里还有一些祖传的菜谱
Isabelle, maybe you'd like a copy.
伊莎贝尔 也许你会想要一本
Yeah, I would...
是的 我想...
She hates being called that.
她讨厌别人那样叫她
I kind of like the way that she says it.
她那样叫我我觉得还蛮喜欢的
Okay, you can stop blowing my mom now, Isabelle.
好吧 不要再拍我妈的马屁了 伊莎贝尔
Emma Christine Seaver!
艾玛·克里斯汀·西弗!
Still not her name.
那还不是她的名字
Okay, I get it, Mom.
好吧 我知道了 妈妈
I know what you're doing. I don't cook,
我知道你什么意思 我不会做饭
and I can't have babies the normal way... I hear you.
我不能用正常的方法生育... 我知道了
Isabelle, I pulled together everything healthy
伊莎贝尔 我把所有健康食物
I could find in these paper bags.
都放在这里面了
Thank you.
谢谢您
You know what, Rita?
你知道吗 丽塔?
My favorite thing that you've ever whipped up
你一手打造的东西里我最喜欢的
is that girl over there.
是坐在那里的那个姑娘
So gay.
好娘啊
She made this box a home for me.
她让这个空盒子成为了我的家
First one of my whole life.
人生中第一次有了完整的家
You grew up homeless like that Justin Beaver kid?
你像贾斯汀·瘠薄那小子一样从小没有家的吗?
How did we not know that?
我们怎么都不知道的?
Justin Beaver.
贾斯汀·瘠薄
So good. Go on.
太好了 接着说
No, I mean, I... I had a house.
不 我的意思是 我... 我有房♥子
I grew up in a house, but not a home.
我是在一所房♥子里长大的 但那不是一个家
We don't all have to hold hands
我们不用所有人都殊途同归
and get queer over this, do we?
一起作同志 是吧?
Dad.
爸爸
So, Jack, anything around this home of yours
那 杰克 趁我在这家里
you need a real man to fix while I'm here?
有需要一个真正的男人修理的吗?
You know what, Hal? I am an expert
你知道吗 哈尔? 我最擅长
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表