剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
- 那真是太棒了 - 我知道 你能相信吗?
- That's fucking awesome. - I know. Can you believe it?
- 相信 - 下雨了吗?
- Yeah. - Is it raining in here?
我一直感受得到这些雨滴...
I keep feeling these drops of...
我觉得是汗 宝贝儿
I think it's sweat, babe.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
艾玛 我刚刚在裤子里面拉了一堆有重量的粑粑
Em, I just took a giant shit in my pants.
我知道 是吧? 这里惊呆我了!
I know, right? This place is amazing!
我们可以谈任何事
We can say anything.
好的 大家伙儿们 跳舞时间到
Okay, guys, dance time.
- 戴夫? - 噢
- Dave? - Oh.
呃 不用担心我
Uh, I'm okay.
我... 如果可以的话我在这边暗的地方
I... I'm just gonna do like a little shoulder thing
扭扭肩就可以了
here in the dark if that's okay.
艾玛 不要去 还记得上一次吗?
Emma, don't do it. Remember last time?
记得 但这次我醉多了
Yeah, but I'm so much drunker this time.
我眼里有奇怪的汗珠
Stranger sweat in my eye.
- 亲爱的... - 该死我眼里有奇怪的汗珠
- Honey... - Stranger sweat in my fucking eye.
好的 好的 没事 不要... 小心点
Okay, okay. All right, don't... careful.
不要碰这里的任何一样东西!
Don't touch anything in there!
杰克
Jack.
过来呀 杰克
Come on, Jack.
哇哦
Whoa.
那真是 呃... 那真是太浪漫了
That's, uh... that's romantic.
我们试过了 去他妈的地狱黑洞
We tried. Fuck this hell hole.
噢 这才是我的姑娘
Oh, there's my girl.
还在这干嘛呢?待了4 5个小时了?
What were in there for? Four or five hours?
只有 呃 27分钟
It was, uh, 27 minutes.
- 我们曾经去过这样的地方吗? - 我不知道
- Did we ever go to places like this? - I don't know.
我隐约记得 但说不好这只是
I have a vague recollection, but I can't tell
一个模糊的梦或是我们看过的恐怖片
if it was a dream or a horror movie we saw.
难道她们都没注意到我们离开了吗?
Think they even noticed that we left?
噢 这和我说过的啪啪啪体式有关吗?
Oh, is this about the thing I said about the bike?
什么体式?
What bike?
你懂的 就像这种艾玛记得
You know, the one that Emma remembered
如何才能又快又大力地啪啪啪的姿势
how to ride really fast.
等等
Hold on.
你是在说你...你不认为艾玛是个双性恋?
Are you saying y... you don't think Emma's bi?
你认为她 像是 女同?
You think she's just, like, gay?
我不知道我在想什么 好吗? 卡门
I don't know what I think, Carmen, okay?
我经历的太多了
It's a lot for me to process,
好多关于我妻子的新信息一下子向我扑来
a lot of new information coming at me about my wife.
感觉就像是昨天
It feels like just yesterday,
我发现她亲了一个女孩
I found out she even kissed a girl.
几乎就在昨天
Pretty much was yesterday.
呃... 快看
Uh... Well, look at that.
- 是啊 我也没谱儿 - 呃 我们是时候去
- Yeah, I had no idea. - It's, uh, time for us to be
- 这个已知宇宙里的其他地方待一待了 - 这...
- anywhere else in the known universe. - It's... Mm-hmm.
坐在那的人 今晚我们只和她待了
The sitter... we only had her
大概45分钟
for like 45 minutes tonight.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你们几个得谈谈
You guys got to talk.
你知道吗? 我指的是 你们三个
You know? I mean, all three of you.
不要只是站在这流眼泪
Don't just let it gurgle around in there.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
Okay. You're right.
很好
Okay.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Come on, let's go. - Okay.
水
Water.
上帝啊 这里怎么都没有水?
Dear God, why isn't there water?
也许这有
Maybe there was water,
业障又把它夺去了
and karma took it away from you.
哈?
Huh?
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你生气啦?
Are you mad?
生气?
Mad?
我为什么要生气?
Why would I be mad?
谁不喜欢充满活力的 公开的外遇?
Who doesn't love a spirited public cuckolding?
当真?
Seriously?
我们问过你要不要过来一起嗨
We asked you to join us.
是吧?
Right?
好吧 另一边去 你这个呼噜噜
Okay, on your side here, Snuffles.
嗯
Mm.
我们刚刚付了三张20美金面值的钞票
We just paid three 20-buck covers
却和一堆汗还有恼人的嬉皮士
to share the ninth circle of hell
到地狱的第九圈走了一遭
with a bunch of sweaty, annoying hipsters.
现在这个人躺在我们中间
Now this one is laying between us
像八十多岁的老肥猪一样打着鼾
snoring like an obese octogenarian.
我现在是唯一一个质疑我们人生选择的人么?
Am I the only one questioning our life choices right now?
行 我明白了
Okay, I hear you.
但现在我心里还有
But there is a small war
一些小斗争
going on inside my head right now.
到了早上我们还能继续吗?
Can we possibly do this in the morning?
当然 为什么不呢?
Sure, why not?
我爱你
I love you.
对不起我没有意识到你的感受
I'm sorry for being insensitive.
在知道发生了什么之前我就被伏特加灌醉了
Vodka got up in me before knew what was happening.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你已经说过了
You already said that.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
杰克
Jack.
你必须回复我
You have to say it back.
我更爱你
I love you more.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表