剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
真是出人意料
Well, hey, what a surprise.
好吧 所以...
Yeah, so...
呃... 等等 什么?
Uh... Wait, why?
进来吧 随便坐
Come on in, have a seat.
有个小小的情况
There is a little situation
我想提前和你说一下
that I kind of want to get in front of.
你是指你新的家庭安排吗?
You're referring to your new domestic arrangement?
非常先进 太酷了
Very progressive, so cool,
非常支持 不在乎
all about it, or don't give a shit.
这些词 选一个
Whichever, pick one.
你... 听见你这样说
Phew. You... You don't know how relieved it makes me
你不知道我有多宽慰
to hear you say that.
请你告诉我 你没有威胁
Please tell me that you did not threaten
打断一个汉密尔顿学生的腿
to break the leg of a Hamilton student.
那只是个误会 是吧?
It was just a misunderstanding, right?
这个 我... 我不会把它归类为
Well, I... I wouldn't categorize it
误会这一栏...
so much as a misunderstanding...
- 操他个狗狗! - 什么?
- Fuck a puppy! - What?
不要! 不要操狗狗
No! No puppy fucking.
我们... 我们承受了很大的压力
We... We were under a lot of stress.
你知道她在敲诈我们吗?
Did you know that she was blackmailing us?
老实说 那个叫洛莉的人听起来就很婊
Honestly, this Lori person sounds like a real cunt.
是的 她就是
Yes, she is.
她真的...
She really is a...
我们... 我们用那个词了吗?
Are... Are we using that word now?
那个词属于我们
We're owning it.
听着 所有人都有点怕她
Look, everyone is scared shitless of her,
而且她威胁给所有汉密尔顿的家长
and she has threatened to send out a blanket e-mail
都发邮件
to all of the Hamilton parents
如果他们不重视这件事的话
if they didn't take this issue seriously.
我们要处理一下
We're gonna have to deal with it.
好的
Okay.
"处理" 你是指你支持我的吧
Well, by "Deal with it" You mean you've got my back.
是吧 丹妮?
Right, Dani?
当然
Of course.
我们只是要推迟几周
We're just going to delay the announcement
再宣布你的升职
of your promotion a couple of weeks.
我懂了
I see.
你知道吗
You know,
丹尼埃尔
Danielle,
你是已经在我头上晃了
you have been dangling partner
3年的合伙人了
over my head for three years now,
总是在最后一分钟反悔
always just jerking it out of reach at the last minute.
但与其抱怨... 没有抱怨
But instead of complaining ... instead of complaining,
我继续打磨 我出色完成了汉密尔顿学校...
I keep grinding, and I nailed that Hamilton School...
晃荡 猛拉 摩擦 固定
Dangling, jerking, grinding, nailing...
这四个词在俚语里分别对应:晃着屌♥、打手♥枪♥、艳舞里的用屁♥股♥蹭、啪啪啪
我要在这个变成黄♥片♥之前打断你一下
I'm gonna stop you right there before this turns into a porno.
我们同时也要把你撤出汉密尔顿
We're also sliding you off Hamilton
转到PBJ项目
and onto the PBJ project.
PBJ他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is PBJ?
给小孩呕吐在上面的昂贵衣服
Overpriced clothing for rug rats to vomit on.
等等 那可能是追求健康生活的超♥市♥
Wait, it might be one of those granola grocery stores
那种你永远不确定他们有些什么的店
where you're never really sure what they do or don't have.
谢谢你全家 丹尼埃尔
Thanks, Danielle.
这就是所谓的女人帮女人
So much for women helping women.
我不是个女人
I'm not a woman.
我是一个建筑师
I'm an architect.
我们没事吧?
Are we good?
我们没事
We're great.
我们好极了
We're amazing.
我真的很喜欢你新的造型风格
I'm really digging this new look you got going on here.
你就像有五个孩子的郊区主妇
You're like that suburban mom with five kids
然后早上刚起的时候 说"去他妈的"
who just wakes up in the morning, just like, "Fuck it."
你是开小面包车来的吗?
Did you drive you minivan here?
不是吗?
Is that a no?
那是拖鞋吗?
Are those slippers?
是 户外户内都可以穿 好吗?
Yep, they're indoor-outdoor, okay?
我才被解雇两天
I've been unemployed for like two days.
你就不能让我享受几天
Will you let me enjoy a few more
不要吐槽我的腰带拉链 鞋带什么的 好吗?
without any belts or zippers or shoelaces?
你们仨在阿莫瑞兹家弄得那一出真的是很精彩
That was quite the performance you three put on at the Amaris'.
- 我天 - 没错
- Oh, God. - Oh, yeah.
怎么了?
What?
没事 什么事都没有
No, it's nothing. It's all good.
真的? 一切都没事 真的?
Oh, really? It's all good, is it?
得了吧
Please.
你们就像是火车事故的慢动作
You guys were like a slow-motion train wreck
我简直是移不开我的眼
I couldn't seem to look away from.
你和艾玛是什么时候做了这个
Like, when did you and Emma actually decide to make
糟糕的决定? 因为我记得上次的时候
that fucked-up decision? 'Cause last I remember,
你结束了这段关系
you ended it.
你想知道我怎么想的吗?
You want to know what I think?
不 一点都不想
No. Absolutely not.
我真的是一点都不想
There's literally no part of me
不想知道你怎么想的
that wants to hear what you think.
我觉得这个完全有可能是
I think it's entirely possible
你介绍了你第一任妻子给她的第一任妻子
that you just introduced your first wife to her first wife.
好了 你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
这个... 这件事发生了
This... this has happened our whole lives.
你越说越没有道理
The more you talk, the less sense you make.
我现在要站起来 走出去 在你开始
I'm just gonna get up, walk away
说一些莫名其妙的词之前
before you start yelling out random word combinations.
做♥爱♥ 小妹妹 奶奶式包臀内♥裤♥
Blender, vagina, fullback.
YOGA= Yes, Oh God, Again=哦太爽了再来一次
“啊好棒再来一次” 小♥穴♥上的蜜豆 肛塞
Yoga, pistachio. Buttplug.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
Fucking unbelievable.
我不想知道发生了什么
I don't want to know.
我要辞职
I'm gonna quit my job.
也许... 也许不是今天
You know, maybe... maybe not today,
也许也不是明天 但我很快要辞职
maybe not tomorrow, but real God damn soon.
这真是太棒了 好极了
That's awesome. That'd be great.
你知道么 无工作的多配偶恋?
You know, unemployed polygamists?
没错 你只需要把你头发剃了
Oh, yeah. You should just shave your heads
然后 弄个可怕的面部刺青
and get, like, crazy tribal face tattoos.
然后 什么也不管 对吗?
You know, just fuck it, right, cuz?
- 你觉得怎么样? - 很好
- What do you think? - Yeah.
你觉得这样和适吗?
Be good for you?
我们能不能去其他地方谈一谈 私底下?
Can we talk somewhere a little more, you know, private?
当然 我也是这么想的
Sure, yeah, that's where I was going.
我要留你们俩在这
I'll leave you with this
因为突然之间这些变得太现实了
because it's suddenly taken on greater relevance.
我认识格瑞纷学院的人
I got a connection at Griffin College,
而且看起来他们的心理部门正在找人
and it seems they're expanding their psych department.
所以我给你弄到了个面试 弟弟
So I will get you a meeting, little brother.
好吗? 你那儿有点酱
Okay? Got some sauce right there.
捉弄到我了
That's a good one.
我是听见你说...
Did I hear you say that you were...
我恨我的老板 我想辞职
I hate my boss, and I want to quit my job.
就是这样
Yeah.
嘿
Hello.
嘿
Hello.
你就是个傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥
You're such a gaping asshole.
你是行走的旅游景点
You're a walking tourist attraction.
世界上最大的混♥蛋♥
The world's largest asshole.
所以 现在怎么样?
So, what now?
当然是... 吃披萨
Duh... pizza.
你怎么不胖?
How are you not obese?
这个是基因的关系
Uh, well, it's genetic.
是因为几千年前我祖先
From the aliens that my ancestors mated with
和外星人在一起了
thousands of years ago.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表