剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
- 很要好的那种 鲁比和我 - 懂了
- Really good friends, Ruby and I. - Got it.
真的?
Yeah?
好吧 和你直说 她是我前任
All right, fine. She was my ex.
- 好的吧 - 在艾玛之前的女朋友
- Okay. - My ex-girlfriend before Emma.
这件事就我们俩知道好嘛?
Can we keep this between us?
如果你们没有死灰复燃
If you ran into an old flame, I mean,
为什么要说这是个秘密?
why do you got to keep that a secret?
- 所以你本来是要... - 对
And you're right about... yeah.
所以我让你保密这件事情
Can we also keep that between us, the fact that I asked you
- 也帮我保密好吗? - 那我提个条件
- to keep it between us? - Here's my deal, okay?
你请客吃饭
You buy lunch,
再给我一小时免费咨♥询♥的时间
one hour of free counseling,
我就从来没见过你 以及你的前任
and I never saw you, uh, mooning after your ex.
行吧
Fine.
这几天怎么老有人敲诈我?
Why does everyone keep blackmailing me these days?
你这几天的人生
You're going through some
过得非常奇妙哦 是吧 杰克叔叔
very strange shit, ain't you, Uncle Jack?
是啊 而且很艰辛
I am. Yeah. I am going through some tough stuff. Yeah.
听着
Look,
妮娜这几天给我的感觉好像
I'm getting this vibe like Nina's...
有什么事情瞒着我 表面上很淡定 那种
holding back, playing it cool, you know?
你想说 可怕的妮娜?
So, scary Nina?
- 你确定?你想说的就是这个吗?
- Really? That's what we're talking about?
- 是 可怕的妮娜 真的
- Yeah. Scary Nina. Really.
好 你对她是认真的吗?
Okay. You're serious about her?
我知道这一切有点突然
Yeah. I know it's fast, but
但是就好像我昏迷初醒的时候
it's like I snapped out of this coma
第一个看到的真命天女一样
and she was the first face that I saw.
- 兄弟 - 对不起
- Bro. - Sorry.
我猜测妮娜之所以看起来吓人
I'm guessing that Nina is
是因为她内心有点害怕
scary because she's scared.
好好听听这哥们儿说的 真♥他♥妈♥深刻
Listen to that man. That is some profound shit.
你得把她好好搂在身边
So, you got to hold her close, man.
紧紧的抱着她 就像
Got to hold her real tight, like a...
自闭症儿童抱着毯子
autism blanket,
直到她痉挛颤抖的身体平静下来
until the spasms and the fits subside.
- 然后就没事了? - 不
- And then we're good? - No.
接着她会有更多的痉挛会发作
Then she'll have even more fits and more spasms.
真鸡♥巴♥糟心
That's fuckin' awful.
但是 最终
But then, at the end of that,
至少她终会死心塌地的相信你
at least she'll finally believe in you.
不管怎么样 这不就是想要的吗
Anyway, that's what you're signing up for.
你♥他♥妈♥说的太好了吧
That is so fucking good,
看来我得 能把这几句话送我吗?
- I'm gonna... Can I use that? -
刚刚提到了 自闭症儿童
So, we got autism,
- 痉挛 坚持 对吧? - 看来你明白了
- fits, persistence, right? - Looks like you got it.
哈喽?
Hello?
鲁比 没有 其实我就在附近 怎么了?
Ruby. No. I'm actually just a few blocks away. Why?
好的 我马上到
Sure. I'll be right there.
我得走了
I got to run.
你把我心里搞得更乱了 杰克叔叔
You're making this really rough on me, Uncle Jack.
- 你说啥? - 我说啥你不知道?
- What're you talking about? - What am I talking about?
说的就是你
I'm talking about you.
西瓦尼教授打来的吧
Professor Shivani.
- 你们两个是认真的 对吧? - 才不是呢
- That was serious, right? - No.
- 是的 - 你这家伙别瞎想
- Yes. - You got it all wrong, man.
两条船可不好踩
The road not taken.
没有 我们之间啥事儿没有
No. There's nothing.
- 什么事情都不会发生 - 你确定?
- It's nothing going on. - You sure?
我确定 草泥马的 我可不能就这么走了
Yes, I'm sure. Fuckin'-A. I can't just walk and...
- 冷静冷静 - 然后让你们在背后对我指指点点
- Just calm down. - Just get accusations thrown left and right.
说了什么事都没有
There's nothing going on.
草
Fuck!
但是 我没来过这里哦
But, um, I was never here.
什么事都没发生
This never happened.
- 没错吧? - 是的
- Right? - Sure.
我要打欠条么
Do I need a receipt or...
我们这里不打欠条
We don't do receipts.
好吧 那别记我账上
Okay, don't leave my tab open.
我记他账上了
I left his tab open.
干得漂亮
My man.
你觉得让你去帮助那些21岁的孩子
how would you feel about helping kids
而不是18岁的 怎么样?
get to the other side of 21 instead of 18?
就像 给格里芬学生做心理咨♥询♥?
Like, counseling for Griffin students?
像健康中心的那样
Like a wellness center.
这主意真棒
What an amazing idea.
你太聪明了 杰克
You are so smart, Jack.
玩笑归玩笑 我真心希望由女人来做这事
All kidding aside, I really wish women still did that.
- 我们不做了 接受这事实吧 - 好的
- Well, we don't, so get over it. - Okay.
我这么说可能会让你觉得尴尬 但是
This is probably me making this unnecessarily weird, but, um...
这十几年你有想起过我吗?
you ever think about me over the last dozen years?
天哪 这问题太蠢了
Oh, God. That was so stupid.
- 我道歉 - 没有
- I'm sorry. Yeah, no. - No.
- 那 - 倒带吧 忘了这茬 我得走啦
- That... - Rewind. Erase. Look, I got to go,
- 我会给你打电♥话♥的 - 你的手表在另一边
- so, I will call you and... - Your watch is on the other wrist,
我就一说
by the way.
我想起过
And yes.
是的 我当然会想起你
Yeah, of course I've thought of you.
- 关于健康中心的事情我会再打给你的 - 棒
- I'll call you about the wellness center. - Cool.
- 好极了 - 没错
- Cool. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
要知道这对我来说不容易
We need you guys to know this was not an easy call for me.
安迪 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
Are you fucking kidding me right now, Andy?
你几乎不了解杰克叔叔
You barely know Uncle Jack.
我不是说他做了什么错事
It's not even really like he was doing anything wrong.
不是说他们在亲热之类的
You know, it's not like they were making out or something.
好吧 如果这么不值一提的话
Okay, if it was all so inconsequential,
为什么你♥他♥妈♥的要告诉我们?
why the fuck are you telling us?
回答她
Answer the girl.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, um...
因为... 她看起来不像某个前女友
Because it... She didn't seem like an ex.
她好像是那个前女友
She seemed like the ex.
把他甩了的那个
The one that got away.
为什么他让我什么都别说?
Why else would he tell me not to say anything?
- 噢 该死 - 是啊
- Oh, fuck. - Yeah.
- 没关系 - 他为什么要这样做?
- It's okay. - Why would he do this?
因为他对自己在这段奇怪的新关系里
Because he's insecure about his place
的位置缺乏安全感
in this wacky new relationship.
男人的天性?
Because men?
噢 好想法
Oh, nice.
如果我说"女人的天性"之类的话会怎样?
What would happen if I said, "Because women" about anything?
也许某天 当我们的关系摆正了 好吗?
Maybe some day, when we're all squared up, okay?
感觉我们之间的关系
It feels fragile.
太脆弱了
The three of us.
- 太令人震惊了 哇哦! - 住手 不要打回来
- So shocking. Ow! - Stop. Do not hit me back.
我得想想
I have to think.
我得做些事
I have to do something.
多谢
Thanks.
没事 晚安
You're welcome, have a good night.
- 谢谢 - 嘿 嘿!
- Thank you. - Hey. Hey!
- 嘿 亲爱的 看看这个 - 不 我不在乎
- Hey, honey, check this out. - No, I don't care
依奇刚刚是不是在街上操了一只长颈鹿
if Izzy just fucked a giraffe in the street.
我们不再那样做了
We're not doing that anymore,
从窗户偷♥窥♥所有事
the whole looking out the window thing.
但这真的会让人上瘾
But it's really addictive.
好的 我们以后只做
Okay, we are gonna be
我们自己酷毙了的电影里的炫酷明星
the very cool stars of our own very cool movie,
从现在 这一秒开始 知道了吗?
starting right now, this second. Understand?
当然
Absolutely.
- 好的 - 你还好吗?
- Okay. - Are you okay?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表