剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
What were you doing in the backyard?
你在后院干什么啦?
Um, I was taking a walk in the woods.
嗯 我在树林里散了个步
Clear my head.
清清脑子
To get high?
去让自己嗨了?
Done with the cleanse already?
已经受够了身心净化了?
I don't even have any.
我连大♥麻♥都没有了
Well, good for you.
嗯 那很好
Yep.
是的
Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗?
Not really.
不算是
Oh, hey, Dave. Hey.
哦 嗨 戴夫 嗨
Who would never show up at my house unannounced.
你可是从不会不请自来的稀客啊
Hm. Unless he was on a mission.
嗯 除非是身负重任
Probably under orders from his wife.
可能是被老婆派来的吧
It's nothing like that. I was just in the neighborhood.
无稽之谈 我刚好路过附近
Oh, yeah. It's gadem. That's weird.
哦 知道了 真奇怪
Who are you seeing? The Rutherfords.
你来找谁? 卢瑟福家的人
Todd and...
托德和...
Muffy?
马菲在吗?
Can I talk to Jack, please? No.
请让我和杰克聊聊行吗? 不行
Excuse me? Yeah, you heard me. No.
抱歉你说? 没错 你听到我的答复了 不行
Look, I know you're here to stop him
我知道你来时为了拦着他
from going on his date
不让他
with an actual heterosexual woman, so no.
去和一个异性恋的女人约会 所以我说不行
Jack has a date already?
杰克已经开始约会了?
Yeah. He's not calling it that,
是的 他没把这个叫约会
but everybody else knows what it is.
但是大家都知道那就是约会
Okay, so you're just actively trying
好 那你就是要积极地
to break up Jack and Emma's marriage?
去破坏杰克和艾玛的婚姻是吗?
Yeah, and you're here to actively delay the inevitable.
没错 而你过来是要积极地拖延必然要发生的事
I just want to borrow him for a few days
我只想借用他几天
so they can play the happy couple for Emma's parents.
让他们可以在艾玛的父母面前装成幸福伴侣的样子
You know, it seems to me that Emma's made her bed.
和你说 在我看来 艾玛已经铺好了床
Now she's got to sleep in it. With a young, hot woman.
然后在目瞪口呆的父母面前
In front of her horrified parents.
和一个年轻火♥辣♥的女人睡在一起了
What is your stake in this?
你为什么要挡在这里呢?
Why won't you just let me talk to my friend?
为什么不让我和我的朋友谈一谈呢?
'Cause I love my brother, okay?
因为我爱我的弟弟 行不行?
And she broke him.
而她伤了他的心
Dave? Hey.
戴夫? 嗨
What's going on? What are you doing here?
这是怎么回事? 你来这儿干什么?
Emma's parents are coming to town.
艾玛的父母要来了
What? When? Like, tomorrow.
什么? 什么时候? 就是 明天
Oh. You know what you have to do, right?
哦 你知道你该怎么做 是吗?
You're the one who said that she learned
是你说的她已经学会
how to re-ride that bike.
怎么重新骑上自行车了
Is the bike a... It's a vagina.
自行车是指... 就是阴♥道♥
Vagina. All right? Listen to me.
阴♥道♥ 别说了好吗? 听我说
If you go on this date tonight
如果你今天晚上去约会
instead of going to help Emma survive the next two days,
而不去帮助艾玛去解决这两天的问题
when she knows that I came here to get you...
当她知道了我来过这里找你...
There's no turning back.
一切就无法挽回了
That's it. It's over.
那只能这样 一切就结束了
Oh, no, no, no. I didn't...
哦 不 不 不要了 我还没...
On me.
算我请的
May I make a suggestion?
我能给您个建议吗?
Don't show up 10 minutes early like a complete dork?
不要像个呆逼一样提前十分钟赴约?
Knock that back and take a walk around the block.
你要适时反击到附近去走走
I'll reset the table.
我会重新布置餐桌的
Let him wait a little.
然后让那个男人也等一会儿
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的思维方式
I still believe in this.
我还是会相信
In the three of us.
相信我们三个
I know we've all made mistakes.
我知道我们都犯过错
A lot.
很多
A lot, a lot,
很多 很多错
over an insanely short period of time.
在那个短暂而疯狂的阶段
But...
但是...
We can fix this.
我们会解决好的
We can put it back together.
我们会和好如初
Doesn't seem like he wants to.
看起来他并不想和好如初
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思?
Dave went to go get him and bring him back home.
戴夫跑去找他让他回家
Save me from my parents' scorn.
在我父母面前帮我救个急
But that's not looking good.
但是情况不好
What?
什么?
I know who he's with.
我知道他和谁在一起
Ruby.
鲁比
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表