剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
她发现我在物色别的职位
Yeah. She found out I was scouting office space,
她去我能申请的少数几个地方要挟我
so she's blackballing me at the few places I can afford.
然后发现我签约了合同
And it turns out I signed a contract
差不多就是说我以后再也不能升职、换工作了
that basically says I can't hire anybody ever.
你还是会有点生我的气吧
So you might be mad at me a little, still.
大概是了 洛
Afraid so, Lo.
洛? 我... 有了个昵称吗?
Lo? I... I get a nickname?
很棒
That's great.
好吧 振作起来
All right, well, brace yourself.
- 振作? - 接受现实吧
- Brace myself? - Just go with it.
小艾和洛 就是我们了
Em and Lo, that's us.
真不错
That's the spirit.
有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
当然
Um, yeah, like, for sure,
教授 我有预约
Professor, I do.
史上最糟大学小妞模仿秀
Worst imitation of a college chick ever.
进来吧 杰克
Come in, Jack.
我都不知道杰克是谁
I don't even know who Jack is.
杰克死了 我用大姨妈杀了他
Jack is dead. I killed him with my period.
我模仿的超好的 是吧?
It was awesome, right?
- 不 糟糕透了
- No, it was terrible. -
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
感觉你从地球表面消失了
It's like you fell off the edge of the earth.
我们可以稍微说下
Can we say that's more or less
大概发生了什么
an accurate representation
然后就打住吧 可以吗?
of what's been happening and leave it at that?
我一直待在我哥哥家
I've been staying at my brother's place.
噢
Oh.
- 很抱歉 - 没事
- Sorry, I, um... Sorry to hear. - It's nothing.
我一直尝试联♥系♥你
Look, I've been trying to get a hold of you
因为院长对你的
because the dean is interested
学生服务很感兴趣
in hearing your student services pitch.
但是明天一定要说
But it has to be tomorrow because he leaves
因为后天他出国开会了
the day after for a conference overseas.
你能准备好吗?
Can you be ready?
我生来就准备好了
I was born ready.
我一直想要这么说
I've always wanted to say that.
太好了
Yes. Great.
很好
Awesome.
也许我可以为了感谢你
Maybe I can thank you for real by...
明晚和你共进晚餐
... taking you out to dinner tomorrow night.
你是在邀请我约会吗?
Are you asking me on a date?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我只是在邀请即将成为同事的人
I'm just inviting a soon-to-be-colleague
对我未来的成功进行一场柏拉图式庆祝
out for a platonic celebration of my imminent success.
我不和已婚男乱搞 杰克
I don't sleep with married men, Jack.
我也不 所以我们有共同点了
Neither do I, so we have that in common.
好
Yes.
太好了
Great.
嘿 卡门?
Hey, Carm?
你知道我的动力是什么吗?
What's my motivation here, you know?
只要我想
I mean, like, I could pretty
我随时都可以逃脱
much slip out of these any second I want.
请运用你的想象力!
Use your imagination!
哇
Whoa.
哇
Wow.
瞧瞧
Look at you.
站在这里 穿着这一身
Standing there, wearing that?
可以吗?
Is this okay?
到底可不可以?
Is it okay?
真的很吓人
It's really scary.
也很性感
And sexy.
吓人和性感必须同时 不能只有惊悚的一面
Has to be scary and sexy, not just scary.
我是说吓人的同时也性感 仅此而已
I meant scary in a sexy way, that's all.
- 我得在这编辑一下
- I'm gonna have to edit this out. -
去你的 你连尝试都不想试一下
Okay, you know what, fuck you! You're not even trying.
不 不 不 我在和你一起笑
No, no, no. I was laughing with you, honey.
不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
回来 回来!
Come back, come back, come back, come back!
等下
Look... hey, no, no! Wait, wait, wait!
回来 回来
Come, come, come.
过来
Come, come.
我的兄弟已经稍稍抬头了
Look, I'm already at half mast,
你还没有对我做什么呢
and you haven't even done anything to me yet.
你准备怎么做?
What are you gonna do to me, by the way?
你准备用那个苍蝇拍把我像虫子一样挤扁吗?
You gonna use that fly-swatter and squish me like a bug?
反正我也呼大了
I mean, I'm pretty stoned,
所以这可能会变得很有趣或者很吓人...
so that could be fun or terrifying...
或者两者都有一点
or maybe both.
我想这也就是这一套吧 所以...
And I guess that's how this is all supposed to work, right, so...
八♥九♥不离十了
Fairly high, too.
如果我很喜欢抽你怎么办?
Hey, what if I really like swatting you?
- 噢天 - 如果我...
- Oh, boy. - What if I just...
噢
Oh.
如果我对你又抽又打
What if I just threw the shit out of you,
不能停也不想停 怎么办
and I can't get off and don't stop, yeah!
那我只能好心提醒你
Well, I would remind you
我只是假装被绑住了 所以...
that I'm only pretending to be tied up, so...
噢我的天 如果孩子死了呢?
Oh, God, what if the kids die?
- 什么? - 如果小孩死了
- I'm sorry? - What if the kids die
是因为我们嗨了我又很执着的在抽打你?
because we're high and I'm obsessively swatting you?
我很抱歉 这是这之间的一部分
I'm sorry, is that... is that part of this,
还是你... 我不是...
or are you... I'm not...
我很抱歉 这是不是... 很愚蠢?
No, I'm sorry. Is that, um... stupid?
我也有点这么觉得 我不知道
Yes, I think so? I don't know.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
你知道 你可以
I mean, you know, you could...
你知道...
You know...
我想这场虐虐趴大概就这样结束吧
I think the dominant party would be on the receiving end of that.
也是很好的一次尝试了
Nice try.
我真的读到过很多女人觉得
I actually read that a lot of women
给人家口♥交♥是一种宣誓权力的表现
find giving head very empowering.
肯定是个穴局男的编了这堆狗屁
Yeah, a man definitely concocted that bullshit.
你为什么不回到洞里
Why don't you go back to the cave
告诉他们我们并不喜欢这套呢
and tell them we didn't fall for it.
我们能不能只是做♥爱♥呢?
Okay, so why don't we just have sex?
我觉得抽大♥麻♥和做♥爱♥
I mean, I think smoking weed and having sex
也是很酷了 以城郊父母的标准来说
is pretty cool, by suburban-parent standards.
嗯 随便吧
Hmm, whatever. Sure.
好的
All right.
天
Geez. Oof!
你安静一点
Okay, you're gonna be quiet
然后你会像把一直感恩节火鸡一样把我塞满
and you're gonna stuff me like a Thanksgiving turkey.
好的 那...
Okay, now, that...
什么? 什么?
What? What?
我以为我们得停止
I thought we were gonna stop
窥探别人这件事了 - 艾玛和洛莉在一起散步
- peeping on people. - Emma and Lori walking together.
艾玛和洛莉
Emma and Lori.
天! 艾玛今天一定很糟糕
Oh, God! Emma had a super-bad day!
- 所以? - 她可能会
- So? - She's gonna poison
下毒或者谋杀了洛莉
or otherwise murder Lori.
哇 亲爱的 亲爱的
Whoa, honey, honey, honey.
我觉得你可能有
Okay, I think you established
初期的大♥麻♥不耐症了
that you might have the THC tolerance of a toddler.
- 这感觉很好 - 是吗?
- That feels nice. - Yeah?
噢
Oh.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 天 - 我得过去
- Geez. - I'm gonna go over there.
- 什么? - 我要过去以防万一
- What? - I'm gonna go over there just to make sure,
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表