剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
她做了很操蛋的决定
because she's made a lot of really fucked up decisions.
好吧 但是别... 别彻底放弃
Okay, but don't... don't completely abandon
这套鞭打的东西 我有点喜欢
that fly-swatter thing. I kind of... like that.
- 归你管了 亲爱的
- - All you, babe.
噢 真好
Oh, great. Okay.
我...
I'll, uh...
在我很嗨的时候
I'll tend to my crying child...
去安抚哭着的小孩
while I'm super high
还在探索SM的半途中
and midway through experimenting with light S&M.
瞧
Look.
是卡门女士吗?
It's Lady Carm-Carm?
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
我可能出了幻觉 你和洛莉·马泽菲尔德
I'm currently hallucinating that you and Lori Matherfield
在你的前院里抽大♥麻♥
are getting high on your porch.
噢 想要一起吗?
Ooh, you want to join?
还是你正在角色扮演?
Or are you on your way to a performance?
是啊 管他的
Yeah, what the hell?
我的今晚还能再怪异一点吗?
How much weirder can my night get?
怎么了?
What?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
这很好 我很开心也解脱了
This is good. I am happy and relieved.
- 这很好 - 嘿
- This is good. - Nina: Hey.
我很开心也解脱了
I am happy and relieved.
这...
This...
你搬走了
You moved out.
嗨
Hi.
记住 你要么就交房♥租
Remember, you kind of got to pay rent
要么就上交钥匙 宝贝
or give up the key, babe.
你已经搬进我房♥间了 哈?
Already moved into my room, huh?
我开玩笑的
Um, I'm kidding.
依依 你什么时候想来都可以
Iz, you can by whenever you want...
常来吧
more often, preferably.
谢谢
Thanks.
耶 是吧?
Yay, right?
这是我的第三个了
Yeah, it's my third.
结果都是一样的
They're all the same.
天
Jesus.
呃...
Ooh, uh...
你在期待不一样的结果吗?
Were you hoping for something different?
我买♥♥的时候不是这么想的
Mm, not when I bought them.
那现在呢?
And now?
嗯...
Well, um...
我知道这很好
I know this is good,
我很开心也解脱了
and I'm happy and relieved,
或者我的内心可能比自己想的更操蛋了吧
or I am more profoundly fucked in the head than I thought.
所以... 这很好
So... this is good.
我很开心...
And I am happy...
也解脱了
and relieved.
来
Come here.
我一定是哪里坏掉了
There's seriously something wrong with me.
我知道
I know.
- 啊完了 - 怎么了
- Oh God - What
我爸妈可能早到了
My parents could be early
我们能应付过去的
Hey, we can do this
- 怎么 我藏起来么 - 对
- what, you want me to hide? - yea
- 你让我藏起来?
- You want me to hide?
- 艾玛的爸妈要来了
- Emma's parents are coming with us
如果你为了去约会而没帮艾玛应付这几天
If you go on this date instead of helping Emma surviving next couple of days
那你们以后就找呗不回来了
There's no turning back from here
杰克今晚要和前女友烛光晚餐了
Jack, has a romantic dinner with an exgirlfriend tonight
他既没电♥话♥又没短♥信♥ 我觉得我们完了小卡 真的
He hasn't called or texted and I think it might be over Carm, for real
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表