剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
想要认出呼大了的青少年和真正的妓♥女♥太难了
It's tough to tell the stoned teenagers from the real hookers.
是时候带小章鱼们去睡觉了
Time to put this little octopus to bed.
上台阶回家啦
Up and go.
噢 天哪
Oh, good Lord.
小姐们 来这是要抗♥议♥什么?
Ladies, what is the actual objective here?
使后后后女权主义得到授权
Post-post-post-feminist empowerment.
你跟我打女权牌?你确定?
Mm-hmm. You playing that card? Really?
等等 我觉得我把我的自尊落在这里了
Hold on, I think I have some self-esteem in here somewhere.
真好笑
Good one.
是啊 我喜欢老人们试图变聪明的样子
Yeah, I love it when old people try to be clever.
太可爱了
Totes adorbs.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 走了
Let's go, guys.
看啊 洛莉大驾光临
Oh, look, Lori Matherfield here in our yard.
南瓜灯做得不规范
Jack-o'-lanterns not up to code?
哎呀
Ouch.
我就该被这么对待 对吗?
I guess I deserve that, huh?
嘿 我不想犯混♥蛋♥
Hey, I don't want to be a dick here,
但是我们要进去 然后把这些小的
but we got to get inside and put these little
- 甲虫放到床上 所以... - 我... 我... 我对塔卡斯基家
- crustaceans to bed, so... - I... I... I was wrong
的看法是不对的
about the Trakarskys.
哦 不 我不会为此难为你的
Oh, no, I wouldn't beat yourself up too bad about that.
太迟了
Too late.
我为所有我造成的骚乱感到抱歉
I'm really sorry for all of the tumult that I caused.
都是过去式了 你知道吗
Water under the bridge. You know what?
这对我们所有人来说都挺困惑的 所以... 相安无事了 好吗?
It was confusing for all of us, so... no blood, no foul. Okay?
得了吧
Please.
塔卡斯基夫妻和某个学♥生♥妹♥有性越轨行为
As if the Trakarskys went all sexually deviant
然后煞费苦心地掩盖成
with some college chick and then crafted this
她是他们的侄女的事...
elaborate cover-up that she was their niece...
实在是太疯狂了
that is just crazy.
- 简直是精神错乱 - 不可思议
- It's nut-zoid. - Like unthinkable.
- 疯子 - 稀奇古怪
- Bonkers. - Outlandish.
荒谬 他们事实上
Preposterous. You know, they're actually
是对非常普通的夫妻
a very vanilla couple if you know that term.
- 他们甚至不去看对方的裸体 - 觉得HBO都是个色情电视台
- Don't even look at each other naked. - They think HBO is porn.
- 它某种程度上的确是啊 - 你能相信
- Well, it kind of is. - Can you believe
今天杰克拒绝了提拔还辞职了吗?
that Jack turned down the promotion and quit his job today?
我是说 谁知道会这样啊?
I mean, who saw that coming?
哦 你们... 你们还不知道啊
Oh, you... you didn't know.
- 这可不妙 - 怎么会
- That can't be good. - How's that,
戴夫? 那... 那是什么意思?
Dave? What... what does that mean?
- 为什么不妙? - 不 他的意思只是...
- Why is that not good? - No, he just means...
可能是中年危机吧 我不知道
Mid-life crisis, probably. I don't know.
接下来是什么? 极限飞盘?
What's next? Ultimate Frisbee?
- 水培? - 紧身牛仔裤?
- Hydroponics? - Skinny jeans?
- 发梢染色? - 搞笑胡子?
- Frosted tips? - Ironic mustache?
这事发生了
So, that happened.
那是那个侄女吗? 我以为他们说
Was that the niece? I thought they said
她为了... 离开了
she was leaving for, uh...
- 杰克 - 艾玛
- Jack. - Emma.
- 艾玛 - 杰克或者艾玛
- Emma. - Jack or Emma.
大概是两个塔卡中的一个... 那是个塔卡斯基...
Probably one of the two Trakar... That's the Trakarsky...
- 一个塔卡斯基家的人在开车 - 是啊 自家车
- A Trakarsky was driving that car. - ... family vehicle, yeah.
不会是第三个人的 她离开小镇了
Wouldn't have been the third one. She left town.
- 依奇 - 杰克的侄女
- Izzy. - Jack's niece.
- 是啊 - 好吧 我要...
- Yeah. - Okay, I'm gonna...
你们还是有那么点奇怪
You people are still just a little strange.
- 晚安吧 - 好的
- All right, nighty-night. - Great.
现在这是什么鬼?
Now what the fuck?
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
什么事啊小婊砸?
What is up, hooker?
你是在看我睡觉吗?
Were you just watching me sleep?
啊 青春期的无限自我陶醉
Ah, the boundless narcissism of adolescence.
你知不知道昨天杰克·塔卡斯基
So, did you know Jack Trakarsky
拒绝了升职还辞职了?
declined his promotion and quit his job yesterday?
阿马里斯家完全不知道这事
Cause the Amaris, they didn't know anything about it.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
如果他不想当系主任
If he didn't want to be dean,
为什么要申请啊
why go through the whole process?
我补充一下 包括接受怀恨在心的邻居
Including, I might add, taking vats of shit
泼脏水
from a vindictive neighbor,
却在最后一刻放弃了
and then back out at the last second.
看 那就是我想要搞明白的
See, that's exactly what I'm wondering.
操!
Fuck!
你干嘛呢 接洛莉的班?
What are you, taking a shift for Lori?
是因为她因你讲的一个笑话发笑了吗?
Is this cause she laughed at one of your jokes?
嘿 如果我装作你很有趣 我能得到什么呢?
Hey, what do I get if I pretend you're funny?
口头报告怎么样?
Maybe an oral presentation?
我不应该对这种重要的事情含糊其辞
I shouldn't be vague about something this important.
我是在说吹♥箫♥
I'm talking about a blowjob.
已经快下午两点了
It's almost 2:00 in the afternoon,
他们甚至还没有出来拿报纸
and they haven't even come out for the paper yet.
给艾玛打了有七次电♥话♥了
Called Emma like seven times.
亲爱的 我半个小时后
Honey, I'm going to play one-on-one
要和杰克玩一对一篮球 你要来看吗?
with Jack in a half an hour. You want to come watch?
宝贝 你不会想要我来看的
Uh, yeah, you don't want that, babe.
什么? 你是在跟我开玩笑吗? 来吧
What? Are you kidding me? Come on.
你难道不会因为我在球场上争斗
You're not turned on by the idea of me
而且出汗远比别人多
waging battle on the court and sweating a lot more
- 而感到兴奋? - 不 那很棒
- than everybody else? - No, it's cool.
- 这叫专业 - 不行 就是不行
- It's professional. - I can't. I just can't.
我这从上到下都是标准配置
You know, this is all standard issue top to bottom.
这是职业圈的穿法
This is what the pros wear.
虽然短裤对我的个子来说太长了 我知道
The shorts are too long for my body, though. I get that.
我想我们应该循序渐进 你们知道吗?
I feel like we should've worked our way up to that, you know?
我的老二坏了
My dick is broken.
我想我们不得不
I think we're gonna have to
用手头材料搞个阴♥茎♥夹板出来
MacGyver some sort of penis splint.
我感觉我全身都是疝气
I feel like I have full-body hernia.
是啊 我要喘不过气来了
Yeah, I'm so winded.
我想我得放弃大♥麻♥
I feel like I need to back off the weed
出去走一走或者吃点
or go for a walk or eat something
不是放在纸箱里外送过来的东西
that doesn't come delivered in a cardboard box probably.
话虽如此 你们想再来一次吗?
That being said, you guys want to go again?
呃 只要我不需要动或者干脆不用做任何事
Mm, as long as I don't have to move or do anything at all.
我说真的 一点儿也不夸张 就像...
I mean that. I mean that literally. Like...
就像我是个充气娃娃
like I'm a blow-up doll.
我感觉不到我的舌头了
I can't feel my tongue.
我说话搞笑吗?
Am I talking funny?
- 不 - 不
- No. - No.
我猜外面还有另一个世界
I guess there is a world out there.
你知道我们对此没什么可内疚的 是吧?
You know we have nothing to feel guilty about, right?
剧透预警么...
Spoiler alert...
内疚在我的生活中不是什么大问题 所以...
guilt's not a huge issue in my life. So...
我懂你 妮娜·马尔托内
I see you, Nina Martone.
我懂你
I see you.
好吧 我要吐遍你全身
Okay, I'm gonna yack all over you.
他们付钱让你干这个么?
Guys pay you for that?
我很想说不 但是...
I really want to say no, but...
天哪 你还是收钱吧
God, please do.
我在开玩笑 傻瓜
I'm kidding, dumb-ass.
这次你喝酒了吗?
Were you drunk this time?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me neither.
她... 她答应打来
Sh... she promised to call,
我从昨晚就一直在给她发短♥信♥ 杳无音讯
and I've been texting since last night, and nothing.
- 所以... - 妮妮
- So... - Neen.
我想她的飞机坠毁了
I think her plane crashed.
你真的觉得她的飞机坠毁了?
You really think that her plane crashed?
当然不 好吧 只是...
Well, obviously not. Okay, it's just...
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表