剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
- 真的么? - 嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
只是想确定一下... 你记得我辞职了 对吗?
Just to make sure... you do remember that I quit my job, right?
但是那家公♥司♥已经肛了我
Well, that firm has been ass-fucking me
好几年了
for three years now.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是字面含的意思 那太害怕了
Not literally. That would be horrible.
更别提这也是可操作的
Not to mention actionable.
所以"肛"是代表"把你升为合伙人"的
Is "Ass-fucking" an industry term
行话吗?
for "Made you partner"?
对了 那个
Yeah, well, that's
有点 可能被撤回了
kinda, sorta been retracted.
什么? 真的吗?
What? Seriously?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你知道我想开自己的公♥司♥有多久了吗?
You know how long I've wanted to start my own firm?
老实说 我从不记得你以前这样说过
Honestly, I don't remember you ever saying that before.
我是说丹妮... 丹妮想把我排除在外
Yeah, I mean, Dani's... Dani's trying to shove me out,
所以我也许可以把这个当做是个机遇
so maybe I turn this into a leap.
你知道吗? 一个... 通向幸福的机遇
You know? A... A leap into my bliss.
一个幸福的机遇
A bliss leap.
我要把它当成一个幸福的跳板
I'm gonna make this into a bliss leap.
等等 你磕嗨了?
Wait, are you high right now?
不 我...我不知道我怎么了
No, I... I don't know what I am.
我...我只是 就像...只是...
I... I just, like... I just...
听我说
Listen.
放轻松 好吗?
Take it easy, okay?
- 吻我就像是我们正在... - 杰克
- Kiss me like we're... - Jack.
你不必那样做
You don't need to do that.
只要告诉我一切都会好的就可以了
Just tell me it's all gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
我们也会好的 我保证
We're gonna be okay. I promise.
- 会的 对吗? - 当然
- We are, right? - Yeah.
我在肖恩的酒吧里找了份工作
So, I got a job at Shaun's bar.
因此我才没去上课
That's why I wasn't in class.
所以你辍学是为了追寻调酒艺术?
So you dropped out of college to pursue mixology?
放尊重点 说得好
Respect. Good call.
我换了课 聪明吧
I switched my class, smartass.
- 嗯 - 但重点是...
- Mm. - But the point is...
我得到了一份真实的工作
I got a real job.
所以你不做应招女了
So you quit escorting.
为了安迪
For Andy.
哇哦 Nellie
Whoa, Nellie.
只是 你懂的 先踩好刹车 像《极速赛车》里一样
Just, you know, pump your brakes, Speed Racer.
才不是那样的
Mnh-mnh, no.
你现在是很认真地喜欢上他了?
So you're seriously falling for him?
我害怕极了
I'm scared shitless.
睡不着觉
I can't sleep.
我...
I'm...
你当真觉得我是个备胎吗?
Do you really think that I'm rebound girl?
这个嘛...
Well, that's...
好吧...我是说...
Okay... I mean...
解释下"备胎" 因为在打篮球时(篮板球的意思)...
define "Rebound," Because in basketball...
- 噢 天呐 - 好吧
- Oh, God. - Okay.
妮妮 我只是不想让你受伤害
Nin, I just don't want you to get hurt.
我感觉和他分手只是5分钟之前的事
I just broke up with him like five minutes ago.
也许这就是爱 但宝贝儿...
So maybe it's love, but honest...
不 我知道
No, okay, I know.
就像
It's like, um,
在情人节被禁的八年当中
eight years of suppressed Valentine's Days,
所有20世纪80年代的浪漫喜剧
all the 1980s Rom-coms,
和每一部该死的简 奥斯汀的小说相撞
and every fucking Jane Austen novel collided
变成了一个超级卵巢
and became a super ovary.
听我说
Listen to me,
因为我需要非常特别及其的明白
'cause I need to be very super fucking clear.
不要对他说爱这个字
Do not say the "L" Word to him.
- 很好 - 不行
- Okay. - Not yet.
- 还不是时候 - 我可以做到
- Not yet. - I can do that.
我是说 不对他说那个字
I mean, not do that.
- 那就好 - 嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
你还想成为一名大学教授吗?
Do you even want to be a college professor?
老实说 我还没想好
I don't know, to be honest.
我还没有认真考虑过这件事
I hadn't really thought about it.
因为我不想给你施加压力
I mean, 'cause I don't want to push you into anything.
噗
Pbht.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
噗? 噢 只是...
Pbht? Oh, it's just...
- 卡门和戴夫 - 嗯哼
- Carmen and Dave. - Yeah.
显然 他俩想和我 你 还有依奇
Apparently, they want to go on a double date
来个五人约会
with me, you, and Izzy.
似乎他们正在努力
Seems like they're making an effort
不去发现我们的自我毁灭和愚蠢
not to find us self-destructive and moronic.
我的意思是 那...那才是最重要的
I mean, that... that's something.
是啊 这些才重要
Yeah, here's to something.
这些才是最重要的
Here's to something.
看来 明天我在格瑞纷有一场面试
Apparently, I have an interview at Griffin tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
我是说那能有多糟糕 是吧?
I mean, how bad can that be, right?
这不像你在塔可钟(快餐店)之类的地方
It's not like you're working the late-night drive-through
- 干汽车餐厅夜班那么差 - 嗯嗯
- at Taco Bell or anything. - Mm-hmm.
我是说 如果...如果你想去的话
I mean, if... if you want to,
因为 你知道 我并不想给你施加压力
'cause, you know, I don't want to push you into anything.
- 不 - 不
- No. - No.
- 拜托不要那样做 - 我不会的
- Please don't. - I would not.
我只会把你推进这扇门里面
I'll just push you in this doorway right here.
噢 是艾玛
Oh, it's Emma.
接吧
Just take it.
我只是讨厌你和这个老婆搞上关系
I'd hate for you to get in trouble with the wifey.
嗨 小猴崽子
Hi, monkey.
你好
Hello.
噢 噢 嘿
Oh. Oh, hey.
怎么样?
'Sup?
不怎么 只是 呃
No, it's just, uh...
这出乎我的意料
It's surprising.
赶快停下来
Stop that immediately.
他们想去哪?
Where do they want to go?
不 那是... 我参加
No, that's... I'm in.
不 一切都挺好的 拜
Nope, it's all good. Bye.
安德鲁
Andrew.
- 伊莎贝尔 - 这还是很奇怪
- Isabelle. - Okay, this is still weird.
你们在我面前来个湿吻也没用
Well, doesn't help when you braid tongues in front of me.
反正我也要赶紧走了
I got to skedaddle anyway.
艾玛和杰克正来接我
Emma and Jack are picking me up.
- 哇 - 哇哦
- Aww. - Aww.
为了与卡门和戴夫的五人约会
For a double date with Carmen and Dave.
噢
Oh.
阿莫瑞兹已经选好了地点...中国女孩
Amaris have chosen the venue... China Girl.
中国女孩?
China Girl?
噢 天啊 他们为了你才那样做的
Oh, my God, they did that for you.
他们想让你认为他们是 你懂的 很潮
They want you to think that they're, you know, cool.
这太可爱了
It's pretty cute.
- 是啊 - 等一下
- Yeah. - Okay, wait.
你得答应我你会录一段
You have to promise me that you're gonna get video
30多岁的人的跳舞视频回来
of the 30-somethings dancing.
你这个人有毒 但我会的
You're a horrible person, but of course I will.
拜 宝宝们
Bye, Boo.
你选的这个地方?
You chose this place?
不是我 她选的
Not me, this one.
我用谷歌♥搜的"波特兰最酷的跳舞俱乐部"
I Googled "Coolest Portland dance club."
你确定你没有情急之下输入了
You sure you didn't accidently type in
"最棒的贱♥人♥集中营"?
"Greatest concentration of assholes in one place"?
我有可能辞了我的工作去开我自己的公♥司♥
I might quit my job and start my own firm.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表