剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
It's all about the beginnings.
全都是开始状态
Seduction, courtship.
诱惑 求爱
That magic time before asking for a 10-minute foot massage
在魔力四溢的时间慢慢变成要求按♥摩♥十分钟脚丫子
becomes a prolonged negotiation.
这样漫长的谈判
When you stare deep into each other's souls
当你们开始互相探视灵魂
and eat your way through Twizzlers to each other's mouths
开始把嘴凑到一起吃扭扭糖
and make up embarrassingly cute names
并且用很肉麻的名字称呼对方
and none of this makes you want to vomit in his face.
这些都没让你吐他一脸
Oh, oh, hey.
哦 哦 嘿
Has he said "I see you" Yet?
他有没有和你说过"我懂你"?
You know, like with your full name, whatever it is.
就是 叫着你的全名 我不知道是什么啦
Nina Martone.
妮娜·马尔托内
I see you, Nina Martone.
我懂你 妮娜·马尔托内
Hello?
嗨?
Still in there, crazy girl?
你还好吗 疯丫头?
We did a good thing here today.
我们今天可是做了一件大好事
Truth.
正是
Whoa! Yahtzee!
哇哦! 快艇! (掷骰子计分的一种游戏)
Boo-yah, motherfuckers!
嘘哦 这些不要脸的!
"Boo-yah, motherfuckers!"
嘘哦 这些不要脸的
Love it! You are a crack-up!
大爱啊! 你真是一败涂地啊!
You love it? She's a crack-up?
你喜欢? 她一败涂地?
I'm 30-whatever and I still say "Fudge" Around you.
我三十岁了 可我和您在一起的时候最脏也就说"忽悠“之类的词
Come on, Em. Motherfudgers, kind of gross,
拜托 嗯 贱♥人♥ 这是粗话
don't you think? Don't be jealous, pumpkin.
你们不这么想吗 别吃醋 宝贝
Yeah. You're one to talk.
就凭你还能说这话
What's that?
这是哪一出
Well, Trakarsky here said, "Don't be jealous,"
塔卡斯基刚才说 别吃醋
and then... Let's dance.
然后... 来跳舞吧
I bet you can saw a carpet, huh, Hal?
我敢说你能把地板震断 对吧 哈尔
He sure can.
他当然能了
You sure? I was hoping it was
你确定吗 我还希望这是
a genetic defect of some kind.
某种基因缺陷呢
Let's do this thing!
让咱们跳起来
Yeah, let's... let's not.
呃 还是...
Let's not do it.
还是别跳了吧
Remember the doc... Yo!
还记得医生... 喂
The doctor said that Izzy shouldn't be jumping around.
医生说过依奇不能到处乱跳
Nope. Never happened.
不 才没说过
He or she never said that.
他或她绝对没这么说过
He or she?
他或她?
How can you not know the gender of your doctor?
你怎么能连你医生的性别都不知道
Jack, do you remember?
杰克 你记得吗
Um, Dr. Well..Er... stein saying that?
呃 那个威什么斯坦医生似乎这么说过?
Jack.
对吧 杰克
He...
他...
He...
他...
Remember?
想起来了吗
He... I do recall him saying that, yeah.
我想起来 他确实这么说过
Some sort of dance restriction,
不能跳舞什么的
like in "Footloose."
就像歌♥舞片《浑身是劲》里一样
And I just recalled that you're a dick, so...
我还刚想起来你是个混♥蛋♥呢 呵呵
You know, you three seem so familiar.
你们仨似乎彼此很熟啊
Is it usual for a couple to get so close to their surrogate?
两夫妻和代♥孕♥搞得这么亲密 正常吗
You're the ones who seem smitten with her.
你们俩才被她迷得神魂颠倒吧
Um, oh, I just remembered, uh,
噢 我刚想起来
Dr. Wellerstein said Jack has unusually fragile sperm,
威勒斯坦医生说 杰克的精♥子♥异常脆弱
so I'm supposed to move as little as possible
所以我能少动就该少动
or they could, you know, die.
不然精♥子♥宝宝们就挂了
Fragile sperm?
脆弱的精♥子♥?
Jack has fragile sperm?
杰克精♥子♥很脆弱?
Yes, apparently that's a thing.
是的 显然是这么回事
Okay, well, since I can't drink or dance
好吧 由于我不能喝酒 不能跳舞
or make anyone like me,
也不能让任何人喜欢我
I'm just gonna go ahead and take a nap
我还是回去打个小盹
for the next nine months.
一觉睡完九个月好了
Thanks for making this afternoon so much fun, Isabelle.
感谢你让今天下午充满乐趣 伊莎贝尔
Dad, seriously?
爸 你认真的吗
This has been fun, I think.
确实充满乐趣啊 我觉得
More Yahtzee?
再玩会儿快艇骰子游戏吗
You've reached Izzy's voice-mail.
这是依奇的语♥音♥信箱
Now text like everybody else.
跟个正常人一样给我发短♥信♥吧
God damn it, Iz, answer your fucking phone.
见鬼 依奇 快接电♥话♥
I want to hunt and slay and doing it alone just screams
我简直想出去杀几个人 想独自尖叫
"My self-esteem issues, your soundproof basement.
"我的自尊心岌岌可危 你的地下室又能隔音
Let's do this thing."
让咱们大开杀戒吧"
Okay, call me.
好了 回我电♥话♥哦
Once you had me, but I'm not still down...
音乐
Oh, let's, uh... let's get some clothes on you.
你还是... 还是穿点衣服吧
Back it up, Twinkles.
闪开 星星眼
Twinkles?
星星眼?
I'm not buying your shit anymore. No.
我不会再听信你的鬼话了
Which it turns out you do have after all,
我都不知道原来你有这么多
and it's some super fucking weird shit.
超级怪的狗屁黑历史
I'm not sure what Michelle told you...
我不知道米歇尔对你说了什么
Actually, it's Michelle
事实上 是米歇尔
and Jules and Laynie
和朱尔斯 和莱尼
and Crystal fucking Cove.
还有他妈的水晶湾
Oh.
噢
Yeah. "Oh."
你还"噢"
Just how many hearts have you carved into trees,
你到底脚踏几条船
you freaky little love poodle?
你个该死的小狼狗
I'm a romantic.
我是个浪漫主义者
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
I see you, Andy Cutler.
我看透你了 安迪·卡特勒
Wait.
等等
Nina.
妮娜
Nin.
妮妮
Keep walking, asshole.
快走啊 混♥蛋♥
So, on the off chance
所以 万一
we're thinking the same thing...
我们在想同样的事...
Go for it.
接着说
What if this whole
如果这整个
surrogacy ruse was real?
代♥孕♥的诡计成真了呢
What if Izzy is our missing piece
如果依奇能够填补
in more ways than one?
我们之间更多的空缺呢
Apparently we weren't thinking the same thing.
显然我们想的不是同一件事
I was thinking about killing a tub of caramel ice cream.
我在想吃一大桶焦糖冰淇淋
Shit.
见鬼
Um. Yeah.
呃 嗯
Sorry. Never mind.
抱歉 别放在心上
I don't even know why...
我都不知道为什么...
'Cause you want a family.
因为你想有个家
'Cause I want a family?
因为我想有个家?
Don't we want a family?
难道不是我们都想要个家吗
No, of course we do.
当然是我们都想要了
So does Izzy.
依奇也是
Right.
对的
So, I mean,
所以
imagine that's the three of us together
想象咱们仨一起
making a baby.
造了个人
Nobody gets left out.
每个人都有份
We're all a part of him or her, right?
我们都为未来儿子或女儿提供了部分基因 咋样
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
Something... Something serious?
在聊正事吗
No. Not... Nothing serious. No.
不 不是什么正事 不
Just, like, you know...
只是...
Yahtzee. ... the day.
游艇骰子游戏 那天...
Mundane stuff. Yeah.
琐事而已 对
You both are alarmingly weak liars,
你们俩都极不擅长撒谎
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表