剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
We could run. I want to run.
我们可以跑 我想跑
Get it... you're our surrogate,
懂了吗... 你是我们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
all filled up with my eggs and Jack's sperm.
会怀着我的卵子和杰克的精♥子♥
It's brilliant.
这太明智了
Right?
对吧?
And the very concept of grandchildren
然后 即将有孙子的这个想法
will surge so many endorphins
对他们60几岁的额叶来说
to their sixty-something frontal lobes,
会刺♥激♥很多的内啡肽
they'll basically be stoned the whole time.
在这期间他们基本上会感到飘飘然的
Mm-hmm.
唔-哼
They'll forget all about Mexicans and gays
他们会忘记所有关于墨西哥人和同性恋的事
and the government's imminent seizure of their guns.
还有政♥府♥即将管制枪♥支♥的事
Iz? Izzy?
小依? 依奇?
Don't you like the plan?
你不喜欢这个计划吗?
I have a question.
我有一个问题
As your surrogate,
作为你们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
why would I be living in your guest room?
为什么我要住在你们的客房♥?
I'm pretty sure that that's not the uzhe.
我很肯定这不符合常理
Because you're uneducated and poor.
因为你没受过教育还很穷
Right! That's the brilliance of the plan.
对! 这就是这个计划精彩的地方
Ohhhh, right.
哦 对
Okay, so I'm your white-trash baby vessel.
好吧 所以我是你们这种垃圾白人的宝宝摇篮
Loving it.
我喜欢
So when you're done with my womb,
所以等我的子♥宫♥卸货了之后
do I just move back into my trailer or...?
我就搬回我的活动房♥里面还是...?
Okay, I hear you saying you're loving it,
好吧 我听到你说你喜欢这个计划
but I don't feel you loving it.
但是我没有感觉你真的喜欢
It's just make-believe.
这只是虚构的想法
We came up with a way you could stay.
我们想到了一个可以让你留下来的方法
I mean, what's... what's the problem?
我是说 这个...有什么问题?
I guess when I read "Come home!"
我猜当我读到"回家!"的时候
I had this naively idealistic notion
我有了一种天真的理想主义概念
that we were gonna bravely live our truth together.
认为我们将勇敢地诚实地一起生活下去
What? With... with my parents?
什么?和...和我的父母一起?
With Hal and Rita? Yeah, no.
和哈尔还有丽塔? 对 行不通
Yeah, you haven't met them yet. This is not a time for truth.
对 你还没有见过他们 现在还不是告诉他们真♥相♥的时候
So we're just gonna lie to them forever?
所以我们得永远对他们撒谎了吗
Of course not. They'll die some day.
当然不 他们总有一天会死的
Yeah. Rita and Hal are not immortal.
正解 哈尔和丽塔又不是长生不老
Oh, man.
天啊
Do I seriously have to act stupid this whole time?
我真得一直扮蠢吗
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
So fucked up.
操了蛋了
Hey.
嘿
Is Izzy around?
依奇在吗
It's no biggie, just not being an asshole or anything.
没什么大事 只是我努力练习别当混♥蛋♥什么的
So, Janis...
所以 詹尼斯...
why did I have the idea that you two have been together
为啥我觉得你们俩已经在一起
for like 15 years?
快十五年了
Caleb here would've been a toddler.
那凯勒这会应该还是小婴儿
In a way, we've been together forever,
从某种意义上说 我们永远在一起
since before time.
从时间开始以前
And what about in the other way?
那从另一种意义上来说呢
Roughly three weeks.
还不到三星期
'Cause I feel like you've been talking
我老觉得你谈论自己有个
about having a, uh...
有个
a "Lover"... is that right?
有个"情人" 是吧
since we started working together.
从我们共事后一直在讲
Well, the names may change,
叫法可能会变
but what they mean to me does not.
可对我来说都一样的
So why do you think you're here?
那你觉得自己为什么会在这儿
After all this time deflecting my invitations?
你不是一直在婉拒我的邀请吗
Oh, no, it's not that. Oh, no deflecting.
噢 不是那样的 没在婉拒
No, we just, you know...
没有 我们只是...
we have very nutty... Busy lives.
我们很疯... 很忙
I mean, we have kids, right?
我是说 我们有小孩了 对吧
So it's constantly... Viruses and flus and...
所以一直在处理... 病毒 禽流感
Abrasions and cuts.
磕磕碰碰什么的
You're on a quest.
你有项任务
You're looking for something, yes?
你在找什么东西对吧
Yes.
嗯
Yes!
是的
I asked them, Caleb.
我问了他们了 凯勒
Well, you know, I... I think we have been looking for something.
我觉得我们一直在寻找某种东西
Something we lost.
我们丢了的东西
Somewhere along the line, we...
在某个地方 不知不觉 我们就...
we became...
就变得...
uncool.
不酷了
I see that.
我看到了
Yes.
是的
Not long ago, I had another lover.
不久之前 我有另一个情人
She was a mustang, wild and wise.
她就是匹野马 又野性又聪明
I miss her.
我想念她
But she wasn't literally a horse, right?
她不会真的是匹马吧
Like, please tell me she wasn't.
请别告诉我她真是
Can I ask you what is in this? Because it is fantastic.
我能问问这里面放了什么吗 太神奇了
I'm... I'm like...
我就像...
It is literally putting me in a better mood.
心情立马就好起来了
Is that possible?
这可能吗
It's a rare Indian dish called beh!
这是一种罕见的印度菜 叫"贝阿"
It's tofu, white beans,
有豆腐 白扁豆
onion, ginger, coriander, turmeric,
洋葱 姜 香菜 姜黄根粉末
'shrooms, and a dash of Ayahuasca.
迷幻蘑菇 和一剂致幻的死藤水
Excuse me?
神马
What was that?
那是啥
Oh, it's a rare Indian dish...
这是一种罕见的印度菜...
No, no, no, you don't have to yell again.
不不 用不着再吼一遍
I just want to hear the last two ingredients.
我只想听最后两种食材
'Shrooms and Ayahuasca.
迷幻蘑菇和死藤水
Put the spoon in the bowl.
把勺子放回碗里
Put the spoon in the bowl.
把勺子放回碗里
You what?
你想说什么
I... I would just like to point out once again,
我只想再声明一次
that I'm not being an asshole.
我不是想做个混♥蛋♥啊
Everyone makes mistakes.
人人都会犯错
For example,
比如说
sometimes your neighbors invite a young woman
有时你邻居邀请一个年轻妹子
into their relationship who then goes on
跟他们玩3P 接着还
to teach your teenage daughter to do drugs.
教你未成年的女儿吸毒
Can we not say "Drugs" Like I was tapping her veins?
咱们能别说吸毒吗 搞得像我给她静脉注射似的
I gave her a little weed after she begged and pleaded
是她反复求我 我才给了她一点大♥麻♥
and swore she wouldn't tell.
她发誓不会说出来的
And come the fuck on.
你♥他♥妈♥就省省吧
You don't actually believe this was her first time.
你又不是真信 这是她第一次嗑药
She's found my weed so many times
她找到我大♥麻♥的次数太多了
I've run out of hiding places
我都没地方藏了
that don't require cavity searches.
除非藏进老娘的某些洞洞里
So you were insinuating that Izzy
所以你在暗示
introduced Ava to drugs to what?
是依奇引导爱娃嗑药的
Make this a bigger fucking deal?
然后好小题大作?
If it talks like an asshole and walks like an asshole...
如果有个东西讲话像混球 走路像混球 那么...
Did you tell her that, uh... you and I smoked pot
你跟她讲过 你跟我
on that porch two nights ago?
前天晚上在走廊抽过大♥麻♥吗
Wha... You big, fat hypocrite!
什么 你个大肥的伪君子
Okay. We...
好吧 我们
Do you remember when you briefly had credibility?
你记得你曾有一丢丢时间靠谱过吗
Do you miss it?
你怀念那时候吗
Does it keep in touch?
"靠谱"回来找过你吗
Hey, Izzy, still,
依奇 别激动
you did give Lori Matherfield's daughter pot.
你确实给过洛莉·马泽菲尔德的女儿大♥麻♥
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表