剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
so we'll just put a pin in that and I'll go first.
所以干脆一针见血吧 我先说
I used my humiliating time-out
我用我屈辱的休息时间
to do some deep thinking,
做了些深入的思考
and here's what I came to.
我想到了
Like you said, this is your home.
就如你所说 这是你们的家
Emma and Jack's home.
艾玛和杰克的家
But it'll never be mine,
但永远不会是我的家
and it's not just because of the poop candles
而这不仅仅是因为那些便便蜡烛
or being surrounded by your friends
或者你们的朋友圈
who will always be secretly waiting
都一直在悄悄等着
for me to pack up and move on
我打包走人
so you guys can go back to the way things were.
好让你俩的一切重回正轨
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
I'm...
我...
I'm saying that I want to live in our home.
我想住在我们共同的家里
Not yours.
而不只是你们的
Okay, now it's your turn.
现在轮到你俩了
And tell me what you were actually talking about.
告诉我 你们刚才在聊什么
But fair warning, if you guys break up with me again,
严肃警告 如果你们又提分手
I'm gonna use those shit candles of yours
我会用那些狗逼蜡烛
to burn down this entire neighborhood.
把全小区都烧了
We want you to have our baby.
我们想让你怀上我们的孩子
Like, our baby. All three of us.
我们三个人的孩子
For real.
我说真的
What?
啥
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I think I blacked out a little.
我刚刚大脑一片空白
He literally brought that up like 30 seconds before you came in.
在你进门前三十秒 他刚刚提出了这事
I don't know how serious he is.
我不知道他有多认真
How serious are you? I mean, what's the other option?
你有多认真呢 没有更好的选项了吧
To bring in a fourth person into our relationship?
难道还能往咱们的关系里 再引进第四人吗?
You, me, her, and a baby vessel?
你我她 再加一个装小孩的?
Are we talking, like, a year from now or...
我们是在设想一年后的状况吗
No.
不
I mean, 40's gonna happen like that, you know,
四十岁转眼就要到了
and as long as we're laying our cards on the table, Em,
我老实摊牌吧
I want children, plural.
我想要孩子 很多孩子
I don't want to be one of those dads
我可不想成为那种老父亲
that's breaking a hip playing Horse
在车道陪老来子玩骑马马
with his youngest son in the driveway.
结果把盆骨都坐断了
You sound serious.
你听着很认真
I think I am.
我想是的
Feels like my heart is gonna explode out of my body.
感觉我心脏快爆♥炸♥了
It kind of feels like...
感觉就像...
like we're supposed to do this together.
就像我们该一起做这件事
No? I know.
是吗 我懂的
Yeah, but, um...
是啊 可是 呃
you're a grad student in your mid-20s,
你是个二十出头的研究生
and you've recently equated the suburbs with human feces.
而且你前一阵还把郊区生活比作一坨屎
Well, there's no law that says every child
又没有法律规定 养孩子就必须
has to be raised within a half-mile of a Chili's
住在墨西哥餐馆
or a World Market.
或大超♥市♥半英里之内
Wait, so now we're talking about having a baby
等等 我们现在已经聊到要养孩子
and putting the house on the market?
并卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
I mean, God, does no one think we should just, like,
难道就没人觉得我们应该
hit the brakes just a little?
把节奏先缓一缓吗
Is there any chance the two of you can save
你们俩能不能
all the chitty chatty until after...
别在大晚上唧唧歪歪...
Mom.
妈
Oh, fudge me.
日了狗了
Mom, don't jump to any conclusions.
妈 别轻易下任何定论
Okay, let's just agree I've been sleepwalking here,
好吧 就当我是在梦游吧
and I'm just gonna wander off
我现在得走到角落里
and do something sleepwalky like pee in a corner or...
来一场梦游式撒尿了
Did somebody call a meeting and forget to... Ooh.
你们是在偷偷开会 忘记通知我了吗... 噢
What's your baby mama doing in bed with you?
你娃的妈怎么会在你床上
I had a nightmare.
我做噩梦了
Yeah. Emotionally, she's like an 8-year-old.
是的 情感上 她只是个八岁小孩
Physically, she's fine. I mean, her reproductive system
肉体上 她很健康 我是说 她的生殖系统
is top notch, but...
是一流的 只是...
Jack.
杰克
I'm done with the secrets.
我受够遮遮掩掩了
Well, it's about time.
好吧 也是时候了
Mom, Dad.
妈 爸
I'm a conceptionally challenged bisexual.
我是个挑战常规的双性恋
Boom. There. Are you happy now?
引爆了这个大炸♥弹♥ 你们现在满意了吧
I like boys and girls,
我喜欢男生也喜欢女生
specifically this girl and this boy.
特别是这个女生和这个男生
That's right.
没错
Yeah.
是啊
Um... actually, the three of us
其实 我们三个
were just talking about starting a family.
刚在说要组建家庭呢
I thought you already were starting a family.
我以为你们已经组建了一个家庭了啊
Keep up, Harold.
跟上形势吧 哈罗德
That was all a big scam.
这都是一场骗局
What? Wait. What, they're not, uh...
什么 等等 他们不是...
They...
他们...
Harold, are you...
哈罗德 你...
Oh, Jesus. Ohh.
上帝啊
Dad? Dad?
爸 爸
Breathe. Breathe.
快呼吸 吸气
Look at me.
看着我
911. What's your emergency
这里是急救中心 有什么紧急状况吗
Hello? Um, hi. I think...
你好 我想...
I think I just gave my father a heart attack.
我想我刚把我爸气得犯了心脏病
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表