剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "You Me Her"...
情系你我他 前情提要
So, this is happening.
好的 你们这下来真的了
Yeah, yeah. Izzy took Molly, and... It's awesome.
是啊 是啊 依奇磕了嗨药 然后 棒极了
So now aphrodisiacs are part of Chicks Night?
所以现在春♥药♥是你们姐妹聚会必备的吗?
That's right. Come on.
没错 别那么扫兴嘛
I just finished telling someone that I was the complication.
我刚和别人说完我才是有问题的那个
What someone? Ruby.
和谁? 鲁比
Fuck this.
真是操蛋
What the hell happened to you?
你到底发生了什么事?
I've been staying at my brother's place.
我一直住在我兄弟家
Okay, this is unsettling.
我被你们这样看的很心慌啊
Hi.
嗨
There's a perfect shit storm brewing.
最近有一大堆屁事发生
So, please, I'm asking you to come back with me.
所以请你 答应回来和我一起住好吗
I'm gonna ask you again. Is that what Emma wants?
我再问你一遍 这是艾玛希望的吗?
'Cause I haven't heard from her.
因为我可没听她这么说过
If you and the professor chick had stayed together,
如果你当初和那个辣妹教授在一起的话
you would have three kids and be the dean
那你现在肯定已经生了三个孩子
of Hamilton High School right now,
并且当上了汉密尔顿高中的院长
instead of smoking away your hangover with your nephew.
别在你侄子面前用抽大♥麻♥来掩饰昨晚的宿醉
The dean is interested in hearing your student-services pitch.
院长对你做学生服务的提议很感兴趣
Maybe I can thank you for real by
或许这一次我可以光明正大的感谢你
taking you out to dinner tomorrow night.
然后和你明天共进晚餐
Are you asking me on a date?
你是在约我吗?
Clomid time.
该吃排卵药了
You must really want a kid.
你想孩子想疯了吧
I must.
一定是咯
Yay. Right?
耶 好多了吧?
Were you hoping for something different?
你是想有点不一样的结果吗?
Not when I bought them.
我买♥♥的时候不这么想
I am more profoundly fucked in the head than I thought.
现在觉得我简直比我想象中被骗的还要严重
Cool, right? Mm.
这地方很棒吧?
Yeah, cool.
是啊 很酷
But, um, in a very specific way, you know?
但是 有种很奇特的感觉
Can't... can't quite put my finger on it.
我没法 很准确的形容这里
Mm. Kind of a chick's place.
像是女人的地盘
Is that what you mean? Mm.
你是这个意思吗?
I'd say more of a chicks-with-chicks place.
我觉得更像是是妞带妞去的地方
Oh, like you and me.
就跟我和你一样
Yes. Exactly like you and me.
没错 就跟我和你一样
If we were a couple of lesbians
如果我们是一对拉拉
like everyone else in the place.
和这里其他拉拉一样的话
You think? Eh, I don't know. Maybe.
你这么觉得的吗?我也不清楚 大概吧
Probably. So, it's popular with lesbians.
可能 这里很受拉拉欢迎
Actually, if you Yelp it... which,
实际上 你可以去点评网搜搜看
you know, I did, and I bet you did, too...
你知道我♥干♥过这事 打赌你也干过
it doesn't say "Kombucha bar popular with lesbians."
这里并不叫“很受拉拉欢迎的康普茶(一种红茶)吧”
It says "Lesbian kombucha bar."
而是“康普茶姬吧”
My review will say,
依我看来应该是
"One Tegan and Sara song away
“与世界上拉拉最多的地方
from being the most lesbian place on Earth."
只差一首Tegan and Sara的歌♥”(两人是均已出柜的加拿大双胞胎姐妹乐队)
Like a lesbian epicenter.
就像是姬佬中心
Which I guess would be a vagina.
我猜你说的是阴♥道♥
Face it, Carm. This room is a giant vagina.
睁大眼睛看啊 卡门 这里简直就是一个巨型阴♥道♥
What are you up to?
你带我来这儿是什么意思?
Up to?
什么意思?
I have no idea what you're talking about. Carmen.
我听不懂你在说什么 卡门
Fine. This is... this is me being...
好吧 你知道 在这里 我也 很
You know, cool with it.
坦然接受这一切
Yeah, but this... this place isn't polyamorous or bisexual.
但这地方也不是专门给一夫多妻和双性恋的
It's, like, clearly for avowed lesbians.
这里很明显是给出柜拉拉的啊
Well, there weren't any bisexual
好吧 可是我也没在点评上搜到什么
or polyamorous lunch places on Yelp.
给双性恋和一夫多妻的餐馆啊
Cut me some slack. I'm making an effort.
你放我一马吧 我已经尽力了
That's true. Thank you.
说得对 谢谢你
Izzy's not gay-gay.
依奇不是纯同性恋
I know that for sure.
我确定一定以及肯定
Wait a second, but you're not for sure about you?
等一下 你对自己怎么没有确定一定以及肯定?
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗?
It took a decade of heteronormative marriage
难道非要花十年的直女癌婚姻时间
and one sex fairy to figure out
以及一个性感的小妖精你才发现
that you're, like, gay-gay?
你只喜欢女的?
If I did that to Jack...
如果我真的为了她和杰克离婚
He wants a family.
他想要家庭完整
He always has.
他一直这样想
So does Izzy, as it turns out.
结果现在看来 依奇也是这么想的
And you... do...
你也 是 这么
Too?
想的?
I'm so fucking scared, Carm.
我踏马好怕啊 卡门
I feel like...
我感觉
I feel like I've just been, you know,
就好像一直以来
drifting along and playing along.
都是一个人漂流和胡闹
And then this alarm went off,
然后闹钟突然响了
and I woke up in the middle of my life.
人到中年的我就这么醒了
I have no fucking clue who I am or...
我完全不知道自己特么是谁
or what I want, like,
以及我想要干什么
sexually, professionally...
比如 我是男是女 有什么工作
or reproductively.
有孩子了吗
Damn.
真糟
Wow. You're gonna give me a nervous breakdown.
哇哦 你把我搞得也要紧张到崩溃了
You think I'm having a nervous breakdown?
你觉得我只是紧张到奔溃?
You think that I'm so confused and guilt ridden
你觉得我很困惑 很有负罪感
that I'm driving myself over the edge?
只是因为我把自己给逼疯了?
Ah, you've wedged a lot of zany...
你只是最近经历了太多古怪的事情啊
Hairpin life turns into a very short period of time.
以后回头看看不过是人生中很短的一段时间而已
Maybe you're just dizzy. Ugh, fuck.
可能你只是有点迷茫 哎呀我日
My mom.
我妈妈打的
Oh. Moms, man.
妈妈咪呀
She senses you've been a bad girl.
她感觉到你最近是个不守妇道的坏女孩
Bet you get grounded.
估计你要被禁足了吧
Hi, Mom. Hi, sweetie. It's your mother.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 宝贝儿 我是你妈
I'm on the phone, too. Oh, hey, Dad.
我也在边上听着呢 噢 嘿 爸爸
Oh, you guys figured out speaker phone. Awesome.
你们两个家伙终于搞懂免提电♥话♥了 好极了
... gonna be in your neck of the woods...
去你那附近玩玩
... weekend together.
周末的时候我们一起去
Yeah. Yeah, no.
好啊 好啊 不
No, that sounds... that sounds fun.
不会啊 听起来很有趣
Great! Then we'll be there Friday.
太好了!我们周五的时候一定到
Yes. Stupendous. We might not...
是啊 碉堡了 我们可能不会
"Stupendous." ... we'll give it a try.
“碉堡了” 我们会试试看的
Okay. Cool. Yeah, just call me when you're close.
好的 你们快到的时候给我打电♥话♥就好啦
Okay. Love you. Byziebyzie.
好的 我们爱你 拜了个拜哦
Okay. Love you too.
好的 我也爱你们
Byzie-byzie.
拜了个拜
Fuck me.
杀了我吧
You okay? No, I'm not okay.
你还好吗? 一点都不好
Em
艾玛
Oh, God damn it.
真是该死
Just grab a seat.
赶紧坐下来
All right. Oh, my God.
好了 我的老天
Deep breaths. Okay, too mu... way too mu...
深呼吸 没事 就是太 太重uf8f5
Overload. Overload. Oh, okay.
太重 太热了 用不着这个 好吧
You don't want that.
你嫌弃我的小毛巾
Okay. My parents are coming to visit.
好吧 我爸妈要来玩
In an R.V. That gets, like,
开着一辆小客车
five miles to the gallon, because...
一加仑的汽油就能开五英里 因为
Because fuck the environment.
因为去你♥妈♥的♥环保
Global warming's just a conspiracy by "Big Green".
全球变暖都是“绿色伟人”的阴谋
Oh, fuck me!
操♥你♥妈♥我到底做错了什么!
Yeah. Just dumped her.
嗯哼 我刚把她耍了
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表