剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want to be romanced. I want to be loved.
我不想再谈恋爱了 我只想被爱
Previously on "You Me Her"...
情系你我他 前情提要
Clomid time.
该吃排卵药了
You must really want a kid. I must.
你肯定是很想要小孩 当然了
My professional recommendation
我的专业建议
would be surrogacy. Well, how do we start?
是找代♥孕♥ 那我们怎么开始?
Uh, how about we start with a conversation?
咱们先谈谈怎么样?
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢?
We want you to have our baby.
我们想让你来生我们的小孩
Like, our baby. All three of us.
我们三个人的小孩
It kind of feels like, like we're supposed to do this together.
这感觉就像 我们注定要一起生下这个宝宝一样
Does no one think we should just,
就没人觉得我们应该
like, hit the brakes just a little?
把节奏先缓一缓吗?
We're just going to delay the announcement
我们会将你的升职公告
of your promotion a couple of weeks.
往后推迟几周
Did I hear you say that you were...
我刚才是不是听见你说...
I hate my boss and I want to quit my job?
我讨厌我老板 并且想辞职?
You know how long I've wanted to start my own firm.
我想开自己的公♥司♥已经很久了
Fuck! Fuck me!
日! 日了狗了!
Actually, I was yelling at my boss.
实际上 我在冲我老板大吼
She found out I was scouting office space,
她发现我在偷偷找办公场所之后
so she's blackballing me at the few places I can afford.
我能负担得起的仅有几处地方 都被她搅黄了
So much for women helping women.
女人就爱为难女人
I'm not a woman. I'm an architect.
我不是女人 我是个建筑师
What's this? Hey.
这是什么 嘿
Coolest firm in Seattle.
西雅图最酷的公♥司♥
Thanks so much, Kylie.
太谢谢了 凯莉
I don't... I don't even know what to say.
我... 都不知道该说什么好了
Everyone at Pinnacle is buzzing about me.
顶点公♥司♥每个人都在议论我
Wha-a-a-a-t?
什...么?
I'm buzz-worthy.
我成绯闻女王了
Have you crossed into seriously considering this?
你认真考虑过吗?
I have no fucking clue who I am or...
我真♥他♥妈♥的不知道我是谁...
or what I want.
或我想要什么了
I think we both know what you want.
咱们都知道你想要什么
So any old-dude advice on how to get it?
身为过来人 你有什么建议吗
Go big.
放手去做
Emma, Izzy, will you start a family with me?
爱玛 依奇 你们愿意和我共同组建家庭吗?
O... okay, I, um...
好... 好吧 我...
I'm really into the "Us" Part
我很愿意咱们仨在一起
and... the "Love" Part, but...
也喜欢一起谈恋爱 可是...
as far as this whole "Family" Thing goes,
说到"家庭"这回事...
I mean, didn't we just enter this musing phase, like, yesterday?
咱们昨天不是都已经沉思过了吗?
Not the reaction I was expecting.
没想到你会是这种反应
Well, what Jack is proposing
杰克提议的
is actually called "Reciprocal in vitro fertilization."
实际上是"互惠的体外受精"
It basically means that,
基本上就是说
um, we'd be bringing two women to the party
咱们俩妹子都会提供卵子
instead of one.
而不是只有一个
sorry, but kneeling is a... young man's game.
抱歉 不过 下跪是年轻人才吃得消的游戏
Oh, sorry. Here.
噢 不好意思 来这儿
Uh... Just...
呃... 你就...
Yeah, let's sit. I'm a little dizzy.
好了 坐吧 我有点晕
Okay.
好的
How do you know all that in vitro stuff?
你怎么知道体外那啥的?
Interwebs.
上网查的
So, you've been researching.
所以 你研究过了
Which means...
也就是说...
that you're open to the idea.
你不反对这个主意
Yeah.
是啊
In fact, um...
其实...
I did some Yelping for IVF clinics,
我在大众点评上查了几家体外受精诊所
and I made an appointment.
预约了一家
Relax, it... it...
放轻松 我...
there was a cancellation.
后来又取消了
The next opening was six weeks away,
六周后才能进行下一次预约
and we can totally wait if that's what you want.
如果你希望 我们可以再等等
Appointment to what?
预约了什么?
To make us pregnant? No, what... no, no.
让我们受孕吗? 不... 不 不
It's just a consultation...
只是咨♥询♥而已
just to make sure that the,
好确保...
you know, option is even on the table.
好让咱们有选择的机会
It's still your eggs, Em.
你们的卵子还是得由你们做主
We'd all have to agree. Yeah.
咱们都得同意才行 是啊
When is this appointment?
预约在什么时间?
4 o'clock.
四点
Tomorrow.
明天
Honey, it's just...
亲爱的 这只是...
Yeah, no, I... I heard.
嗯 我懂的
It's just a consultation.
只是个咨♥询♥而已
Are you mad? 'Cause we can...
你生气了吗? 我们其实也可以...
we can totally blow it off. I can call them back.
完全让这事告吹 我给诊所回电♥话♥
No, no. I'm not mad.
不 不 我没生气
I don't even know what I am.
说不上来到底什么感觉
And I don't know if...
也不知道...
You know, I'm not sure if I still want a...
也不确定我是不是真的想要...
You're not sure that you still want a baby?
你不确定你仍然想要小孩?
Well, fuck.
呃 真操蛋
That would certainly change things.
有了孩子一切都会变的
Seven years, Jack.
七年了 杰克
I think part of me just surrendered.
我想自己内心有一部分已经投降了
Okay, but...
好吧 不过...
what if you knew that it would work?
要是你知道这样能行呢?
What if you knew the three of us could start a family?
要是你知道 我们仨能组起一个像样的家庭
Would you feel differently?
你的感受会不一样吗?
You really did all this?
这些真的都是你布置的吗?
You think I'm crazy?
你觉得我太疯狂了吗?
No.
不
Well, maybe a little.
也许有点儿吧
So?
所以呢?
So...
所以...
let's do this.
让咱们去赴约吧
Yeah? But just... just the consultation.
是吗? 不过只... 只做咨♥询♥
Okay, guys? Just one step at a time.
行吗 两位? 一次前进一小步
Yeah.
好吧
Fair? Definitely.
很合理吧? 当然了
Okay, please tell me you did not stage this whole production
好了 请别告诉我 你排演了这一切
with one bottle of champagne.
却只准备了一瓶香槟
Oh, silly potential baby mama...
噢 你个傻乎乎的未来娃妈
No. Okay, good.
才不是 好吧
'Cause this lady right here might be
这位小姐在未来九个月里
staring down nine months of cold, hard sobriety.
可能得痛苦地滴酒不沾了
So let's pop some corks, dickheads.
所以 让咱们痛快地开几瓶酒吧 傻屌♥们
Yeah?
怎么了?
You okay?
你还好吗?
What time is it?
现在几点了
6:30.
六点半
Wait, what day is it?
等等 今天是周几?
Tuesday.
星期二
Fuck!
我日!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Izzy went AWOL again last night.
依奇昨晚又擅离职守了
I think she's gonna have a baby with the Griswalds.
我想她会和那对夫妇生孩子
Not, like, today, but...
不是说今天就生 不过...
soon-ish.
也快了
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你特么在开玩笑吧
She's gonna be double-married with children.
她会带着球和一对夫妇结婚
I can't imagine how our lives
我都没法想象 我们的生活
could possibly diverge more dramatically.
还能发生比这更戏剧化的转变
You could be single.
你可以单身啊
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表