剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
No, the keeper of the goddamn throuple flame
那个保持三人行激♥情♥的火焰的人
is the one that has to go?
是要走的那个人?
Shit.
靠
Shit. Baby doc appointment.
该死 送子观音的电♥话♥
I completely spaced that.
我安全忘记了
30 minutes. We gotta go.
还有30分钟 我们要走了
We can drop her off on the way.
我们可以顺路把她送回去
Okay, one more third-person reference,
好吧 又用第三人称
and I'm gonna fucking snap.
我会气疯掉的
You do understand the fundamental principle
你知道我为什么需要
of why I needed to get back here
在哈尔和丽塔到达前回到这里
before Hal and Rita landed, right?
根本原因是什么 对吧?
Izzy, I'm sorry...
依奇 我很抱歉...
but there's no version of "Normal suburban life"
但这里没有包括你在内的
that includes you.
"正常郊区生活"版本
Hal and Rita already think
哈尔和丽塔认为
the only reason we don't have a kid
我们没有孩子的唯一一个原因
is that we're too weird and we don't want one badly enough.
是我们太奇怪了所以没有那么想要孩子
Okay, so what does happen to me
好吧 所以如果你怀孕的话
if you're pregnant?
我会怎么样?
Is that where I get off?
我要退出吗?
Because "There's no version of normal suburban life
因为"这里没有包括我在内的
that includes me"?
正常郊区生活版本"?
No. No.
不 不
A baby doesn't change the three of us.
一个孩子是不会改变我们三个的
Oh, do you promise that?
噢 你能保证吗?
Yeah. Promise.
可以 我保证
Izzy, we love you.
依奇 我们爱你
And our baby would love you, too.
我们的孩子也会爱你的
Jack and Emma's baby in Jack and Emma's house?
总归只是 杰克和艾玛家的杰克和艾玛的孩子
It's fine.
没事
I'll stay at Nina's for a few nights.
我会去妮娜家住几天
Right, it'll just be a few nights, so...
是啊 只是几个晚上 所以...
Yeah. And then we'll come and get you,
到时候我们会来接你
and we'll bring you home.
带你回家
Okay.
好的
I think that went relatively well.
我觉得进展相对不错
I don't.
我不觉得
So, that's... that's it?
所以 这... 就这样?
But we had so much sex.
但我们上了这么多次床
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
But, no, Emma, that's not "It."
但 不 艾玛 不是"这样"
Fertility medication is just one path to conception.
生育药物只是受孕的方法之一
Okay, so what would be next?
好吧 所以接下来是什么?
Well, based on what we know,
根据目前我们所了解的
my professional recommendation would be surrogacy.
我的专业建议是代♥孕♥
So it would still be our baby,
所以它还是我们的孩子
but just in somebody else's womb?
但是在别人的子♥宫♥里?
A carefully screened but qualified surrogate
是从一家有信誉的机构仔细筛选出的
from a reputable agency.
高质量代♥孕♥者
All right, well, how do we start?
那我们要怎么开始?
Well, how about we start with a conversation?
先从谈话开始怎么样?
Well... A private conversation?
这个... 一次私人谈话?
I... I'm sorry.
我... 对不起
I didn't mean to jump ahead. It's okay. It's okay.
我不是说直接跳到那一步 没事 没事
Take your time.
慢慢来
Make sure you're both on the same page...
确保你俩都有一致的想法...
bringing a third person into your relationship
用如此直接的方式把第三者
in such an intimate way
带到你们的关系中来
can be emotionally complex and challenging.
情感上来说确实十分复杂难以接受
You have no idea.
你知道个啥
So just barely introduce the Vermouth,
所以只要稍微加一点点味美思酒
like wave it over the glass.
就是在杯子上方晃一下洒点就够了
Oh, and I'll take some of those blue cheese olives you got there.
之后我还要加几颗你们的蓝纹奶酪橄榄进去
Right... Chat later.
好吧... 待会聊
You going camping? Yeah, at your place.
你去露营了? 是啊 来你这露营了
I'm the odd chick out again.
我又成了被临时抛弃的小妞了
I thought Jack was down and out,
我以为杰克才是被扫地出门的
and Emma was going full flannel in the Emerald City?
而艾玛还留在这座绿宝石城(家)里穿着全套法兰绒(睡衣)?
Yeah, Jack's back.
是的 杰克回来了
We got all schmaltzy, we had crazy amazing makeup sex,
我们都太伤感了 就狠狠打了个补偿炮儿
but her parents are showing up tonight,
但她的父母今晚就要来了
so I'm in a time-out so they can play normal
所以我得暂时出局 这样他们才可以
for a couple days.
扮几天正常夫妻
Got it. Okay.
了解了
Shot.
来一杯
God! I miss you...
天呐! 我想你了...
and downtown and binge drinking... and you.
市区还有喝酒狂欢... 还有你
You'd be welcomed back with open arms, just say the word.
我们会张开双臂欢迎你回来的 只要你开口
Starting to worry that it's not gonna be up to me.
开始担心那不是我能决定的
Another. Please.
再来一杯 谢谢
Hit me.
倒一杯
What?!
什么?!
Talk to me.
和我聊聊
Think of me as your bartender.
把我当做你的酒保
You are my bartender.
你是我的酒保
Oh, yeah.
这就对了
Okay, so what's going on?
好吧 发生什么事了?
They're meeting with their baby doc.
他们在和他们的儿科医生见面
What if they're pregnant?
要是他们有孩子了怎么办?
Well, wouldn't they call you?
那他们不会给你打电♥话♥吗?
Maybe not.
也许不会
Maybe they're too busy trying to figure out
也许他们正忙着想办法
how to spring the good news on her parents.
怎样把这个好消息传给她的父母
Okay, let's connect the dots here, Iz.
好吧 我们来联♥系♥这个医生 小依
You were legit bummed about not being knocked up the other day.
那天你发现没有怀孕可着实非常难过呢
I don't know, man. It's...
我不知道 这...
That baby would've belonged to the three of us
这个孩子应该属于我们三个
because he or she
因为他或她
was conceived when we were all together.
保证过了我们三个会一直在一起
But this baby would be all theirs...
但孩子是他俩的...
something they started way before me.
在我出现之前他们就开始计划了
Shot.
再来一杯
Give me that!
给我!
Spill it, sista. Let it all out.
别憋着了 姐们 都说出来吧
It's just, maybe I'm just a...
只是 也许我只是一个...
... kooky blip
...他们逐渐回避
they gradually stop talking about and pretend to forget.
假装忘了的怪麻烦
Are you supposed to do that?
你工作时间能喝酒吗?
Nope!
不!
Okay.
好吧
Here's my bartender wisdom...
这是我作为酒保的箴言...
You need to find out if the Griswolds are really in it
在你浪费更多的青春之前
before you waste any more of your hot years.
你得先确定你们会不会欢乐一家亲
You know what I'm getting real sick of?
你知道真正让我讨厌的是什么吗?
Trying harder than the other two
为了让这段关系保持下去
to make this relationship work.
我比他俩都还努力
Sorry, how was that? Oh, my God.
抱歉 怎么会那样? 噢 我的天
What kind of relationship are you in?
你卷入了一段什么样的关系?
It doesn't matter. I got things to do.
无所谓 我还有很多事要做
Yeah, you do, right after you fix that dude a martini.
确实 你赶快给那位老兄重调一杯马提尼
Oh, no hurry... I just come here
噢 不急... 我刚到这
to sit in a really uncomfortable chair and watch
坐到一张真心不太舒服的椅子上
sports on my phone.
看手♥机♥上的体育赛事
So what do I do?
所以我要做什么?
You don't do anything.
你不用做任何事
It's their move.
该他们行动了
I hope they have the common decency
我希望他们在我离开的时候
to be miserable without me.
能够礼貌性地表示一下痛苦
Thanks for this.
谢谢
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表