剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Anyways, I'm having a baby.
不管怎么样 我要生孩子了
Now get us another shot. We're celebrating.
再给我们来一杯 要好好庆祝
You're kidding, right?
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
Of course I'm kidding.
当然是啊
Geez.
天哪
Silly boy.
蠢孩子
That wasn't funny.
一点都不好笑
Shots. But seriously, I'm way pregnant.
干了 但是说真的 我准备怀孕了
Oh, whoa. Oh, don't be doing that.
哦 哇哦 千万别喝了
Oh, and she did it.
好吧 还是喝了
Okay.
好吧
One more. I’m closing.
再来一杯 我要关门了
Sorry. Can't seem to figure out how to not startle people.
抱歉 我不知道怎么才能让你不被吓一跳
Well, if I had a door, you could knock on it,
如果我有门 你可以先敲门
but I don't because I'm stuck in a fucking corner because...
但是没有 因为我只能挤在这个该死的小角落因为
I normally wouldn't interrupt you,
我不想打扰你的
but Ms. Monro would like to see you in your office.
但是门罗小姐想在你办公室见你
Don't you mean Dani wants to see me in her office?
你是想说达尼让我去她办公室找她吧
That's what I thought.
我就是这么想的
She made me say it like
但是她让我说了几十次
a dozen times to make sure I got it right.
才保证我说对了
Ms. Monro would like to see you in your office.
门罗小姐想在你办公室见你
Southeast corner.
西南角
Come on in, Emma.
请进 爱玛
Yay.
耶
Put 'er there, partner.
恭喜了 合伙人
Uh, what's going on?
发生了什么事?
Well, I did a... A little maneuvering.
我做了一个小小的演习呢
You're heading up the Hamilton Theater Project again.
那个汉密尔顿剧院的工程又要承包给你了
Press release for your promotion goes out this afternoon.
下午就会开记者会公布你升职的消息
Uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
我们能聊聊吗?
Of course.
当然
I was going to present this to you at the party, but...
刚才派对上我准备把这个送给你的
You're putting on quite a show, aren't you?
你演的真是一场好戏啊
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这特么什么意思?
My neighbor, Lori Matherfield,
我的邻居 洛莉 马泽菲尔德
she was clenching in such a big,
她今早告诉了我一个
fat, juicy secret this morning...
超厉害 劲爆的秘密...
I thought she was gonna explode.
我以为她会爆♥炸♥了
She's gonna tell me.
她终归是会告诉我的
Fine, if you really must ruin it.
好吧 如果你非要毁了这事
What, you mean expose this bullshit piece of theater
你是指 揭露你要做那个宽宏大量的高级合伙人
starring you as the magnanimous senior partner?
去建那个剧院
There was a meeting... at Hamilton.
是有一个会议... 在汉密尔顿
I kinda figured.
我猜到了
This Matherfield cunt...
那个臭婊♥子♥...
Don't... Don't call her that.
不要... 不要那样叫她
Oh, she's your buddy now?
怎么 她是你小伙伴了吗?
I... I don't know what she is, but...
我... 我不知道她是什么 但是...
you know, she's not that.
你知道 她不是那样
The jury's still out on you, though.
但陪审团还是倾向你的
Do you really want to play it like this?
你真的想这样玩么?
Just finish your story.
快编完你的故事吧
She called together the Alumni Board,
她召集了校友董事会
Dean Weinstock,
温斯托克院长
and a few other of the administrative types,
还有几个行政的人员
and made a speech on your behalf.
代表你的立场发表了演讲
And?
还有呢?
Like I said, you're back on the project.
就像我说的 你回归这个项目了
And what if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢?
What?
什么?
Why would you say no?
你为什么拒绝?
What if I decide not to head up the project?
如果我决定不去做那个项目呢?
We lose it.
我们就拿不到那个项目了
Excuse me?
什么?
And I fire you so fucking hard, Trakarsky.
我会炒了你 塔卡斯基
Ooh, I'm scared.
哦 我好怕怕呀
And before the door hits your ass,
而且在门砸到你之前
I initiate the first of 100 calls
我会开始打一百个电♥话♥中的第一个
to make sure you never work in this town again.
确保你在这里再也找不到工作
Stop, I'm gonna piss my pants.
行了 我要吓尿了
You play it as cool as you want, but...
你要装高冷就装 但是...
we both know we're stuck with each other.
我们都知道 我们分不开
Now, why don't we go back to your new office,
现在 不如你回到你新办公室
put on our big-girl smiles...
强颜欢笑...
Oh, I can't. I'm meeting a friend.
哦 我不能 我要见朋友
Um, but I will give you my decision as soon as I get back.
呃 但我一回来就会告诉你我的决定
What fucking decision?
什么狗屁决定?
There's no door number two, Trakarsky.
没有二号♥门给你走 塔卡斯基
There's always a door number two, Monro.
总会有二号♥门的 门罗
Did I happen to mention that my wife and I had wild,
我刚提到我老婆和我今天早上
animalistic morning sex today?
来了一场 疯狂 充满野性的性♥爱♥吗?
Yeah, like three times so far.
是 都三次了
Why is it so... gross when a guy
为什么这么恶心... 当一个男的
brags about having sex with his wife?
吹嘘他和他老婆做♥爱♥?
Yeah, like, when you tap Mila Kunis, you can brag,
对啊 比如你上了米拉·库尼斯 你可以炫耀
but telling people you tapped your wife...
但告诉别人你搞了你老婆...
it's just... weird.
就是... 很奇怪
You're ruining this whole thing, thank you very much.
你毁了整件事 谢谢你全家
Okay, well, here's something...
好了 我要说件事
me, Emma, and Izzy are gonna have a baby.
我 艾玛 伊奇要生一个孩子
You're gonna have a threesome baby?
你要有一个三人孩子?
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能?
No, it's... it's my... sperm,
不 是... 是我的精♥子♥
Emma's eggs, and Izzy's uterus.
艾玛的卵子 伊奇的子♥宫♥
But then we got to... move downtown.
然后我们会搬到市区
That is some very weird science.
这听起来是很奇怪的科学
Is there, like, a polygamist community down there or a...
那里是有我不知道的 给你们这种专门的社区还是有...
some special school for
专门给你们小孩的
children of threesomes I don't know about?
上学的学校?
Well, it's just Izzy's part of the bargain.
那是伊奇的要求
We get her womb and she gets a loft.
我们用她的子♥宫♥ 她得到阁楼
Ah. Translation...
呃 翻译一下...
she doesn't want to live anywhere near you boring losers.
她不想住在你们这群无聊的失败者旁边
Oh, yeah, because your gated community of uber-Caucasians
哦 是么 因为你这种严格门槛的超级白人社区
gets the hipster seal of approval.
让她那样的嬉皮士还要持证进场
My backyard bocce ball tournaments
我后院的滚地球锦标赛
get pretty fucking wild after a few Belgian ales, David.
在几杯比利时啤酒下肚之后就变得非常狂野了 大卫
Whitest thing you've ever said.
你说过的最白种人的话
I gotta be honest, you know, it's all happening so fast.
我要老实说 你知道 这一切都太快了
It's like one night you're prancing around
就像你一年之前还在你没装♥修♥好的
an unfinished loft doing a fertility dance,
阁楼神气活现的跳丰收舞
and the next day, you're sitting across a professional
第二天 你就坐在专家对面
talking about a three-parent baby.
谈论一个三人宝宝
What?
什么?
It's just... one of those...
这只是... 那种...
once-in-a-lifetime sentences.
人生只有一次的情况
Sorry the sitter bailed.
抱歉 我家保姆不能来了
I was dying to get out of the house.
我死都想离开家
Oh, it's cool. I had stuff to do at the house anyway.
哦 没事的 反正我也要在家做点事
I want to open one. Do you want to open one?
我想打开一个 你想要吗?
What? Yeah? What do you... What?
什么? 好? 你要... 什么?
What did you have to do?
你有什么要做的?
You know, like... stuff.
就一点... 杂事
You're being weird.
你怪里怪气的
Sort of rerouting the conception strategy.
只是在重新构想怀孕策略
Yeah?
什么?
We have an appointment today to discuss
我们有个4:00的预约
other options at 4:00.
讨论其他的选择
Okay. What kind of options?
什么样的选择?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表