剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
It's a long story.
我得回家了
I need to go home.
等等 再做一次
Wait, do it again.
感觉太好了
It feels so good.
吼 吼 吼
Ho, ho, ho.
就像你戴着手套一样
It's like you put on mittens.
- 所以 这是真的了(你俩是拉拉) - 嘿 你回来啦
- So, this is happening. - Hey, you.
来呀 水温正好
Come in. The water's warm.
- 真暖和 - 依奇 额... 是呀... 依奇磕了莫莉 我...
- It's so warm. - Izzy, um... yeah, yeah... Izzy took Molly. I...
我试着...
and I tried to...
真好 牛逼 所以现在
Great, it's awesome. So now
- 春♥药♥也成了女士之夜的一部分了? - 是啊
- aphrodisiacs are part of chicks' night? - That's right.
拒绝霞多丽
No more Chardonnay.
- 拒绝霞... 没人一起? - 杰克
- No more Char... No one? - Jack.
拜托
Come on.
他生气了吗?
Is he mad?
你生气了吗?
Are you mad?
- 你怎么能这样? - 先别说
- How is that fair? - Just not now.
- 什么?现在不能说? - 现在还不行
- What? Not now? - Just not right now.
杰克 让我们...
Jack, let us...
让我们擦擦干 然后再谈
let us just dry off, and then we can talk about this.
听我说 你进来的
Listen to me. Like, a minute before
一分钟以前 我刚对她说... 不是么? 我刚说...
you came in, I just said to her... Didn't I? I just said...
我刚刚才和某人说的我就是个搞事情的
I just finished telling someone that I was the complication,
我应该受到责备
that I was to blame.
某人? 谁?
Someone? What someone?
鲁比
Ruby.
操你们妹
Fuck this.
杰克!
Jack!
操!
Fuck!
好吧 我们没有... 我们没有做错什么啊
Okay, we didn't... We didn't do anything wrong.
他之前从没像这样离开过
He's never left like that before.
去你自己那边待着
Just go to your side of the tub.
冒险开始了
The adventure begins.
《你我她》还会发生什么?
Want even more You Me Her?
我们在一起了!
We're together!
上网来继续讨论这个话题
Go online to continue the conversation.
你边抱着马桶边干什么呢
What were you doing while you were hugging the toilet and
- 还看着手♥机♥ - 我在看日期
- staring at your phone. - I was checking the calendar.
- 当真? - 所以意思是你月经推迟了?
- Seriously? - So does this mean you're late?
你为什么要抱我?
Why are you hugging me?
杰克走了但你说他永远不会离开我们的
Jack left and you said he never leaves.
- 他想要个家 - 结果证明依奇也这么想
- He wants a family. - So does Izzy as it turns out.
你呢?
And you?
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表