剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
戴夫 我只是真的...
I just really...
真的想再变酷
really want to be cool again, Dave.
好的
Okay.
只是...
It's just that...
像我们 在我们这个年龄阶段里
people like us, at our advanced age,
有意识地决定去变酷 是个冒险的行为
consciously deciding to be cool, that's perilous terrain.
是薄冰
It's thin ice.
我们不会想最后屁♥股♥上出现龙的 你造吗?
We don't want to end up with dragons on our asses, you know?
完全不知道那是什么意思
No fucking clue what that means.
你知道那些愚蠢的300美元一条的牛仔裤么
You know those stupid $300-a-pair jeans they make
屁♥股♥上出现龙、300美金一条,应该指的是Evisu的牛仔裤
它们能让我们这样的人尴尬死
just so people like us can embarrass ourselves?
所以 不弄粉红色挑染?
So, no pink highlights?
- 我说 你是亚洲人 所以... - 对呀
- I mean, you're Asian, so that's... - Right.
- 天性使然 老生常谈了 - 对
- Human anim茅. Walking clich茅. - Yeah.
那么我们该怎么做呢?
So, what are we gonna do then?
听了不要跳脚 先消化一下
Don't react right away. Let it wash over you.
好
Okay.
开始吧
Bring it.
三个字
Three words.
不 四个字
No. Four words...
郊区... 网络... 性录像... 丑闻
Suburban... Internet... Sextape... Scandal.
我觉得是五个字 "Sex tape(性录像)"是一个字还是两个?
I think that's five words. Is "Sex tape" One word or two words?
郊区网络性录像丑闻 我...
Suburban Internet sex-tape scandal. I'm...
我在开玩笑 很显然 清楚了吗?
I'm kidding, obviously. Right, that's clear?
- 我很清楚我显然在开玩笑? - 不 不 不 不 不
- I'm clear that I'm obviously kidding? - No, no, no. No, no,
不 不 不 我们很绝望 我...
no, no. No. We're desperate. I...
我不讨厌这想法
I don't hate it.
正是如此
Exactly.
啊 披萨 葡萄酒 大♥麻♥
Ahh, pizza, wine, weed.
这些东西太不可思议了 依奇
This whole thing is amazing, Iz.
谢啦
Thanks.
看看你
Yeah, look at you.
口红 高跟鞋 全副武装
Lipstick, heels, the whole nine.
你看起来超性感
You look super hot.
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的 告诉我你今天怎么样了
So tell me about your day, honies.
- 这... - 不 杰克先说
- Well... - No. Jack first.
噢 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
你的面试 我... 我完全忘了
Your interview. I... I totally forgot.
- 进行得怎么样? - 还不错
- How'd it go? - It was fine.
还好
Good.
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
就这样? 只是"不错... 还好"?
That's it? Just "Fine... Good"?
没有其他感觉了?
Nothing else?
没有惊喜?
No surprises?
该死的安迪
Fucking Andy.
就像他有得选一样
Like he had a choice.
告诉我发生什么了
Someone fill me in on what's going on.
- 杰克的面试官是鲁比西瓦尼 - 对
- Jack's interviewer was Ruby Shivani. - Yeah.
- 鲁比·西瓦尼? - 嗯
- Ruby Shivani? - Mm-hmm.
你的前女友?
Your last girlfriend before me?
- 是的 - 哈 有什么好奇怪的吗?
- Yeah. - Huh. What are the odds?
为什么你没有... 为什么你不愿...
Why didn't you... why wouldn't you...
操 杰克
Shit, Jack.
不告诉我就说明了一切
Not telling me tells me a lot.
不 我只是知道你们会乱想成一些
No. I just knew you guys would twist it into something
子虚乌有的事 这正是
that it absolutely wasn't, which is exactly
- 当下所发生的 - 小艾 看紧他
- what's happening right now. - Watch him closely, Em.
- 你知道他的过去 - 不
- You know his tells. - No.
- 是啊 他们的关系并不复杂 - 好啦 她单身吗?
- Yeah, they're not complicated. - All right. Is she single?
安迪说你又去见她第二次了 为什么?
Andy said you met up with her a second time. Why?
你和她调情了?
Did you flirt with her?
我是说 也许潜台词中有这意思
I mean, maybe subtextually.
"潜台词" 这他妈的啥意思?
"Subtextually?" What the fuck does that even mean?
这里总有一股微妙的暗流在涌动
There's always a subtle undercurrent.
不知道 我只是对你们过于诚实了
I don't know. I'm just trying to hyper-honest
因为我现在磕的太嗨了
with you guys right now because I'm super high,
而你真♥他♥妈♥吓人
you're being pretty fucking intimidating.
为什么你要去见她?
Why would you even do this?
因为男人的天性
Because men.
你♥他♥妈♥的现在同时和两个女人有性生活!
You're sexually involved with two women for fuck's sakes!
到底多少女人才能满足你的需求?
How much female approval can one man require?
- 好吧 你♥他♥妈♥真想刨根问底是吧? - 当然!
- Oh, okay. You really want to fucking go there? - Yeah!
- 你真的想现在讨论这个事情是吧? - 对 - 对
- You really want to do this right now? - Yeah. Yeah.
- 我真♥他♥妈♥想知道 - 我他妈也是
- I really want to fucking do this. - I fucking do, too.
你最终会变诚实吗?
Are you gonna finally be honest?
会说出来你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么吗?
Are you gonna finally say what you fucking think?
- 好吧 我说 - 我们来听听
- All right. Here it is. - Let's hear it.
你俩一直在把我从这段三人的关系里踢出去!
You guys have been third-wheeling the shit out of me!
- 太他妈牛逼了 - 好吧
- Ka-fucking-blam! - Okay.
好吧 让我说明白点 就是
Okay, just let me get this straight. So,
你对你最重要的前女友暗生情愫
you get to "Undercurrent" all over your primary ex
是因为你已经认定我不是游离性向 而是个拉拉了?
because you've decided that I'm not fluid, I'm a lesbian?
就是这样 杰克告诉阿莫瑞斯我可能完全是个同性恋
That's right. Jack told the Amaris I might be full-blown gay.
那不是我的原话
That's not at all what I said.
所以 我猜这意味着你也认为我是个拉拉了?
So, I guess that means that you've decided for me too?
你是性取向部门的部长吗?
Are you the official Minister of Sexual Orientation?
-恭喜你 - 操♥你♥大♥爷♥的 杰克
- Congratulations. - You know what? Fuck you, Jack.
去尼玛的还有你那脆弱又渺小的男人的自尊
Fuck you and your fragile, little male ego.
- 当真?就这样? - 是的
- Really? That's how it is? - Yeah.
那好 既然这样 你自己做了许多生活上的决定
Okay, well, fuck you for making massive life decisions
却他妈的影响到了我们两个
completely on your own that affect both of us.
- 是... 是我吗? - 嗯...
- Is that... is that me? - Um...
你是在说我吗?
Are you talking about me?
那么 去尼玛的你俩一时冲动来追我
Well, then, fuck you both for chasing me down
你们这对傻♥逼♥!
half-cocked, you matching set of dumbshits!
我们应该好好想一下的 那...
We should've thought it through more. That was...
- 是呀 - 那是我们两个都欠考虑
- Yeah. - That was on both of us.
这很好
This is good,
因为我们把所有的屎都摊开
because we're throwing all of our shit
浮在面前这样大家都看得到了
on the table to flop around where we can see it.
为什么屎能浮在面前?
But why would shit be flopping around?
- 是呀 也许应该说鱼 - 这...
- Yeah. It probably should've been fish. - The...
那就说是鱼嘛
Then it's a fish.
重点是
The point is,
我们知道这条路不会容易走
is that we knew this wasn't gonna be easy.
正是
Right.
我很抱歉让你觉得自己像是个被踢出局的多余的人
I'm sorry for making you feel like the odd man out.
我也是
Me, too.
也很抱歉避开你做那些女♥女♥的事情
And I'm sorry for keeping the "Girl-girl-girl" thing from you.
我知道你的不爽大多因为这个
I know that's a big part of what you're feeling.
我很抱歉如果我
Well, I'm sorry if I
只是按潜台词那样表现出来而不是
"Subtextually" acted out instead of just
和你们谈谈
talking to you guys about it.
很好
This is good.
我们已经很好地处理好了问题
We've done good work here.
现在我们要去互相操啦
And now we're gonna have sex.
那真让人意外
Well, that was a sharp turn.
嗯 是的 我们要一炮泯恩仇
Mm, yep. We're gonna fuck it out.
我认为是"一抱泯恩仇" 对吧 杰克?
I think the term is "Hug it out," Right, Jack?
你们可以继续说下去 但是
You guys are more than welcome to keep talking, but
我要
I'm gonna go
回卧室了
back up to the bedroom,
我会把裙子脱在这里
and I'll leave this dress here.
但还会穿着高跟鞋
But I can keep the heels on.
真像26岁干的事
So 26.
- "一炮泯恩仇" - 你觉得那有用吗?
- "Fuck it out." - You think that's gonna work?
好吧 我没事了
Okay, so I'm good.
我也是
Hmm. Me, too.
看吧
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表