剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
It's a classic.
我想让你...
I want you...
守护它
to be its guardian.
好吗
Yeah?
这是《午夜后的伦敦》最后一盘拷贝
This is the last copy of London After Midnight.
好好保护它
Take care of it.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
好了 医生 咱们回家吧
All right, doc. Let's go home.
请帮帮我 救救我儿子
Please help me! Help my son!
卢克受伤了
Luke's hurt!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我没能杀死摩根
I'm sorry I didn't kill Morgan.
摩根
Ah, Morgan?
我已经安排人送你回家了
I've, er, I've arranged a car to take you home.
你不能送我吗
Can't you take me?
恐怕不行 我...
I'm afraid not. I've...
这边还有很多事要做
I've still got a lot to do here.
当然了 我理解
No, of course, I understand. Um...
谢谢你
thank you.
不过
But um,
等着完事了
when this is all over...
我...
Ah...I'd um...
很想和你再见面
I'd like to see you again.
你不常约人出去吧
You don't ask many people out, do you?
是啊 你也看得出原因了
No. You can, you can see why.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么啊
Nothing.
不管什么事 你看上去开心多了
Well, whatever it is, you look much happier.
我是很开心
I am.
一时半会儿还真不习惯
It's gonna take some getting used to.
曼图斯在回精神病院的路上了
Well, Mantus is on his way back to Bedlam,
我要去参加我的离婚派对了
and I'm on my way to my divorce party.
-谁想来 -你先走吧
- Who's gonna join me? - You go ahead,
我们还得跟辛迪·沃特尼谈谈
we've still got to talk to Cindy Watney.
我们要逮捕她吗
Are we gonna arrest her?
目前只是谈谈而已
It's just an informal chat for now.
没有证据显示她也参与了杀人
There's no evidence to suggest she was involved.
这轮班四十小时之前就结束了
Well, by my watch this shift ended 40 hours ago,
你们都好好喝一杯吧
so you can all have a drink.
我还得快点回家看看孩子们呢
Oh, I'm going to go home soon to see the kids.
经过了四十小时 我家肯定闹成一团了
After 40 hours I'll have my own crime scene to deal with.
-肯特 -谢谢
- Kent. - Thanks.
和摩根谈了再庆祝
Not until you've spoken to Morgan.
你应该向她道歉
I think she deserves an apology.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
摩根 打扰
Morgan? Sorry.
我得挂了
Um, I have to go...
没事 我待会儿打给你 妈妈
Yeah no, I'll give you a ring later, Mum.
别担心了 拜拜
Oh, stop worrying. Bye.
我想向你道歉
Um, I wanted to apologise to you.
为什么
Why?
之前谈话的时候我不该那么咄咄逼人
I, uh, I shouldn't've been so harsh on you in your interview.
也不该暗中监视你
Shouldn't have spied on you.
大概我不适合唱白脸
Guess being the bad cop isn't really me.
或许要比你想的更适合呢
Perhaps it's more you than you think.
-能给我杯茶吗 -没问题
- Could I get a cup of tea, please? - Yeah, okay.
辛迪
Cindy?
摩根
Morgan.
卢克的事 我很难过
I'm so sorry about Luke.
我也是
Me too.
能找到你真是太好了
So I'm glad I found you.
给
There you go.
不用了 谢谢 早餐还没吃呢
Eh, no thank you. Not before breakfast.
那我就替你喝了
Alright, more for me then.
-你有几件 两件 三件 -六件
- What have you got? Two, three? - Six.
抱歉 我考虑了档案馆的事
Um, sorry...I've had a thought about the archive.
我觉得差不多该给我雇一位助手了
I think perhaps the time has come to engage the services of an assistant,
帮我分担重任
to share the weight.
就像我的警长
My very own sergeant.
档案馆的"迈尔斯"
A Miles of the archive!
我可是独一无二的
I'm one of a kind, thank you very much.
好像出什么事了
Something's wrong.
长官 该怎么办
Sir, what do you want me to do?
对不起
Excuse me.
我得...让我过去 让我过...
I've got to get...let me get through! Let me get...
前情回顾
《白教堂血案》
第三季 第六集
犯罪现场
梅根·莱利警官
杀死十人的凶手说:"我讨厌他们"
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表