剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
he can easily hide a hammer.
别这样啊 别泄气
Come on. Don't lose your energy.
他现在在逃 迟早会犯错的
We've got him on the run now. He's gonna make a mistake.
我们就比耐心了
This is a waiting game.
大家伙 能不能...
Er... Everybody...can I ur...
我有事要宣布 是关于朱蒂的
I have an announcement to make about Judy.
看来卵巢癌的症状
It turns out that the symptoms for ovarian cancer
有时候 对于年长的妇女 会跟...
can, sometimes, be confused, in an older woman, with, er,
怀孕的症状搞混
those of pregnancy.
-我又要当爸爸了 -老天
- I'm going to be a dad again. - Oh, no!
好家伙
You dirty bugger.
而且就要生了 已经六个月了
And it's soon, too. She's six months bloody gone!
太棒了 我最爱小宝宝了 你真幸运
Wonderful news! I love babies. You're a lucky sod.
-上帝保佑你 -好了 别激动
- God bless you. - Yeah, all right. Ease up. Ease up.
真不知要怎么照顾这个小家伙
I don't know how I'm going to cope with a baby again.
我都这把年纪了 还是女儿
At my age and a girl, too.
我根本不了解女孩啊
What do I know about girls?
就认识他一个大姑娘
The only girl I know is him.
那我呢
What about me?
你可不算女孩 你是我们的好弟兄
Oh, you're not a girl. You're one of us.
你们等我一下
Er, hang on a tick.
你给莉兹打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called Lizzie yet?
不用说 我一直很忙
Unsurprisingly, I've been busy.
我所拥有的一切
Everything I have,
朱蒂 孩子 我这一生
Judy, the kids, my whole life,
都从一通电♥话♥开始
all started with a phone call.
我正忙着追捕连环杀手
I'm in the middle of a huge manhunt for a mass murderer.
顾不上谈恋爱
I can't think about starting a relationship.
我也没时间照顾孩子 但也没办法啊
And I can't think about having a baby, but I have to.
生活还得继续
Life goes on.
这份工作总能给你借口
This job will always give you an excuse
不去给她打电♥话♥ 不约她吃饭
not to make that call, not to have that dinner.
但这份工作夜里不能给你温存
But this job won't keep you warm at night.
快打给她吧
Just call her.
请进 我马上就好
Come in. I'll be ready in a minute.
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
I'm glad you called me.
我本不想打 但我的警长逼我打
Oh, I wasn't going to, but my sergeant made me.
不过我很高兴我打了
But I'm glad I did.
我是说 这又不是坏事
I mean, you know, isn't a bad thing.
我就是一直太忙了 没时间...
I'm just always too busy to, you know, to get around to...
做别的
stuff.
坐吧 请随意
Sit down. Make yourself at home.
-来一杯吗 -不用了
- Do you want a drink? - No.
-你家厕所在哪 -楼下
- Where's your bathroom? - Downstairs.
你有室友吗
Do you have a flatmate?
有 也没有
Yes and no.
他是伦敦酒店的门房♥ 上夜班
He's a porter at the London. Works nights.
所以白天我上班时 他在家
So he's here in the day, when I'm at work,
而晚上我在家时 他在上班
and I'm here at night, when he's at work.
我总见不着他
I never see him.
我知道他住这儿只因为他吃光了食物
I only know he exists because he eats all the food
还把马桶座圈抬起来
and leaves the loo seat up.
就像和一个饿鬼住在一起
It's like living with a hungry ghost.
就是说 你和他住一起 却见不到他
So, you live with him, but you... don't know he's there.
就是这样
Exactly.
我得走了
I have to go.
不是吧 为什么
Really? Why?
-你不是有约会吗 -没成
- I thought you had a date. - It didn't work out.
你这决定做得太快了
You made your mind up bloody quick.
我们一直认为卓斯科是在作案当天
We've been thinking that Driscoll was hiding in those houses
藏在那些房♥子里 等了几个小时
on the day of the murders, waiting for a few hours.
如果不止如此呢
What if it's bigger than that?
如果他在那些房♥子里住了几天
What if he's living in those houses for days,
甚至是几周呢
maybe weeks,
耐心等待最佳时机
biding his time, waiting for the right moment?
他住在房♥子里 怎么会没人发现呢
How could he live in the house without anyone noticing?
他们发现吃的不见了 还责怪彼此
They noticed that food was going missing and blamed each other.
所以他起居室里没有吃的
That's why there wasn't any food in his bedsit.
他一直偷被害人的食物
He's been stealing it from his victims.
他藏在墙里 趁没人时出来
He hides in the walls and comes out when no-one is looking.
你不在时他就出来
He's there when you're not.
像鬼魂一样
Like a ghost.
他就是这样从我们眼前消失的
And that's how he vanished off our radar.
我想他已经选好下一个目标
I think he has already chosen his next victim
而且现在正住在他们家
and is living in that house, right now,
观察着他们的一举一动
watching their every move,
等着那个女人出门
waiting for the moment when the woman goes out.
他就能杀掉她所有亲近的人
So that he can kill everyone close to her.
要么给冰箱安个锁 要么换个保姆
Either we put a lock on the fridge or we get a new nanny.
她的食量简直像个男人
She eats as much as a grown man.
她肯定去过地窖
And I think she's been at the cellar.
我们丢了几瓶酒
We are definitely missing a few bottles.
你不觉得她胖了吗
Don't you think she's put on weight?
你打算听之任之也行
If you don't want to do anything about it, fine,
别跟我抱怨
but don't moan at me
每周还得买♥♥两次食物
when we have to pay for two food deliveries a week.
我以为拉特克里夫公路凶杀案
I thought John Williams was innocent
不是约翰·威廉姆斯干的 我错了
of the Ratcliffe Highway Murders, but I was wrong.
我不是让你别去想他了吗
I told you to forget about John Williams.
可我做不到
Yeah, but I can't.
威廉姆斯在监狱里上吊自杀后
After Williams hanged himself in prison,
有人搜查了他的住处
someone did a search of his lodgings
找到了他穿过的衣物
and found the clothes he wore.
有件口袋结了血壳的夹克
They found a jacket with a pocket encrusted with blood,
像是威廉姆斯把沾血的手揣进去过
as if Williams had thrust a bloody hand into it.
经仔细搜查 在墙上的洞里找到了一把刀
Then a close search found a knife hidden in the hole in the wall.
-他把凶器放在身边 -走吧
- He kept his weapons close? - Come on.
-希望能帮到你 -谢谢
- It might be helpful. I hope so. - Thank you.
我们要把卓斯科干过活儿的房♥子都过一遍
We're going through every job Driscoll worked on, you know.
排除一下
A process of elimination.
房♥屋大修的活儿
Major renovations.
能给人机会造个藏身之所的那种
Where there's a chance to build a hiding place.
先排除合同活儿
I'll, er, take out all the contract stuff
以及修下水道和窗户的活儿
and the gutters and the broken-window jobs.
业主独居的住♥宅♥也排除在外
Take out any property where the client lived on their own, as well.
还剩二十五户
That leaves about 25 properties.
还是太多了
That's too many.
排除装♥修♥后空置的住♥宅♥
Take out any places being developed but unoccupied.
剩下十家
OK. Ten.
排除住户都是男性的
Take out any properties where all the occupants were men.
或是老人
Or the elderly.
不行 数据库不存这个资料
I can't. The database isn't like that.
投诉
Complaints.
的确有记录 但说实在的 没多少
Erm, yeah. There's a file, but, to be fair, we don't get many.
不是客户投诉 而是工人的投诉
No, not from the...not from the customers, from the builders.
有没有刁蛮 或者很难缠的顾客
Any rude or... or difficult clients?
剩下的十户里有没有特别自我为中心
Out of the last ten properties were there any
自以为是 或趾高气扬的女客户
overly-entitled women? You know, self-righteous? Superior?
弗米利安太太
Ah. Mrs Vermillion.
这些毛病她都有
She's all of them.
很多小伙子做到半途就撂手不干
A lot of my boys walked off that job
而且说什么也不肯回去
and refused to go back.
但卓斯科说他不介意
But Driscoll said he wasn't bothered.
他一直待到把活干完
He stayed till the end.
他这方面挺好 从不为那种人动气
He was good like that. He never let anyone get to him.
是什么活儿
What was the job?
房♥屋彻底翻新 阁楼装♥修♥
A complete remodelling on the house. Loft conversion.
修新盥洗室
New bathroom.
走入式更衣室和育儿室
Walk-in dressing room. And a new nursery.
他们有几个孩子
How many children do they have?
好像是两个 还有一个婴儿
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表